• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

my little observation at the kopitiam this morning...

meaninglesslife

Stupidman
Loyal
3 amdl patrons on a nearby table and a singaporean chinese couple a few tables away...

it was raining pretty heavily and all of them had umbrellas.

the 3 amdl women each had a small umbrella and the singaporean couple shared a medium size umbrella.

the 3 amdl very civic minded. close their umbrella and placed then on the floor.

the singaporean couple immediately placed their wet umbrella on the chair then transferred to the table.

why sinkies are so inconsiderate?

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i don't see any problems. firstly, the local couple is not expecting to share the table or chair. hence its fine to leave wet umbrellas.
leaving wet umbrella on the floor make the floor slippery, some old farts can slip and fall and there will be one more dong dong chiang.

I chide the AMDL for being inconsiderate,