• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

my late great grandfather who was captured, tortured and killed by japanese army will be super upset...

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
We do? That's great for diversity.
More japs and koreans will be molested in India and this time, the girls will just let it be

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
was he the original big cock man of the malay peninsula? so big it was almost as big as the peninsula? and the japs had to capture it.
1693611382268.jpeg

gsbslut

Stupidman
Loyal
was he the original big cock man of the malay peninsula? so big it was almost as big as the peninsula? and the japs had to capture it.
View attachment 188259
no..actually I never see him before. it's my step father father's father. the story came from my step father's father. maybe he's enjoying his sashimi a s sushi now in another world