• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

my journey on the mrt this morning...

Ralders

Alfrescian
Loyal
no worries, mates! i enjoyed being laughed at...:biggrin:

It is ok to have a life.

but it is disgusting to see your self enlarged post.

Get help fast.u still can lead a normal life.
not easy but possible.
firstly u need to accept you are not what u think of.

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
trying to act smart now huh, trying to tell pple what to do now huh...typical sinkie loser :rolleyes:

It is ok to have a life.

but it is disgusting to see your self enlarged post.

Get help fast.u still can a normal life.
not easy but possible.
firstly u need to accept you are not what u think of.

Ralders

Alfrescian
Loyal
trying to act smart now huh, trying to tell pple what to do now huh...typical sinkie loser :rolleyes:

Still living in own world.
act smart n clever.
but u are stupid attention seeking n hopeless.
only lonely freak weirdo need attenion.
Because u r in your own sick world.

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
sorry, there is really such a thing as security clearance if you are working for mindef, they will check your family members and see if there are foreigners. it's called cat 1 security clearance. i have worked for an israeli company dealing with mindef before that's why i know.

Cat 1 security clearance got, but no such thing as Cat A security clearance. :rolleyes:

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Now that fucktard Sinkie Chui Tak Lan liaozzz....:biggrin:

If you dun know, keep quiet nobody will say u're dumb, asshole shithead.......there is Cat 1 and Cat 1A, but only in your
stupid blains, there is Cat A, you freaking piece of lame smelly shit........go on, zap me, that's what you good for but my
curse on you and your loved ones is multiplied 10 times more for each zap.

:oIo::kma:

Hans168

Alfrescian
Loyal
I was in Changi Point ard 1 pm...... as usual got the feeling I was in India
Lot of Ah Neh stealing a puff along the road side
Worse stil: ard 2 pm still got Ah Nehs shopping in Fairprice for the groceries............. pay good money for these monkeys to eat snake........... can pay sgian to do that or not???