• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

My Journal, My Life

Claire

Alfrescian
Loyal
Great that you've been enjoyable sexy time. Although each time, I need the help of the thesaurus and google translate to fully comprehend what you wrote.:biggrin:
Come on, you ain't a lowbrow. I have read your posts in this forum. You aren't an unlettered man. I am sure you are trying to be humble.

Claire

Alfrescian
Loyal
No apologies needed.

No apologies needed. I think some of us here already know what magazine you write for. Your loquacious and sesquipedalian writing flair is unmistakable.... :biggrin:
I don't see any issue with my use of words to express my feelings and emotions. Perhaps I inherited my dad's genes. He was formerly an English teacher in one of the top boys school in Singapore before going into the private sector.

Anyway, the English language is abundant with rich vocabulary from which I can form interesting sentences. For example, if I am in love with you, instead of saying "I love you", I can choose to say "You make me complete" or perhaps "You are my paragon". It makes our love for each other special and unique.

Anyway, I thank you for reading my posts. I hope you like them.

Many thanks also to @yinyang for the likes that you have awarded for my last two pieces. I appreciate it. :smile:

blackmondy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I don't see any issue with my use of words to express my feelings and emotions. Perhaps I inherited my dad's genes. He was formerly an English teacher in one of the top boys school in Singapore before going into the private sector.

Anyway, the English language is abundant with rich vocabulary from which I can form interesting sentences. For example, if I am in love with you, instead of saying "I love you", I can choose to say "You make me complete" or perhaps "You are my paragon". It makes our love for each other special and unique.

Anyway, I thank you for reading my posts. I hope you like them.

Many thanks also to @yinyang for the likes that you have awarded for my last two pieces. I appreciate it. :smile:
Hey sister, no issue for me. Whatever floats your boat is fine with me. I'm just intrigued with your verbose characteristic that's all. Do your friends or colleagues even talk like that ? :biggrin:
FYI I also love using big words for fun with my church friends in my younger days and got nicknamed "Master of Linguistics". Mind you I do take great pride in that title. Made me felt like a member of academia. I have those old British sitcoms to thank for enriching my vocabulary. :laugh:

Last edited:

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
Come on, you ain't a lowbrow. I have read your posts in this forum. You aren't an unlettered man. I am sure you are trying to be humble.
Please hold on, let me google first.

ain't a lowbrow = not highly intellectual or cultured
aren't an unlettered man = (of a person) poorly educated or illiterate.

Why thank you kindly! I feel so good about myself now. If you ever want to hook up with a man who's not a lowbrow and unlettered, please let me know hor.

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
Hey sister, no issue for me. Whatever floats your boat is fine with me. I'm just intrigued with your verbose characteristic that's all. Do your friends or colleagues even talk like that ? :biggrin:
FYI I also love using big words for fun with my church friends in my younger days and got nicknamed "Master of Linguistics". Mind you I do take great pride in that title. Made me felt like a member of academia. I have those old British sitcoms to thank for enriching my vocabulary. :laugh:
Same here bro, I benefited a lot by watching Mind Your Language.:biggrin:

blackmondy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Please hold on, let me google first.

ain't a lowbrow = not highly intellectual or cultured
aren't an unlettered man = (of a person) poorly educated or illiterate.

Why thank you kindly! I feel so good about myself now. If you ever want to hook up with a man who's not a lowbrow and unlettered, please let me know hor.

Having a date with Sister Claire will prove to be a stressful affair that's for sure. :laugh:
I will just stick to my earthly gingerlyn mei-mei. :inlove:

blackmondy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Same here bro, I benefited a lot by watching Mind Your Language.:biggrin:
My English teacher on TV is not only Mr Brown, but also the ever affable and humble Sir Humphrey Appleby. :thumbsup:

latest-241682648.jpg

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
My other English teacher, an Irish terrorist called Charles Rane from the movie "Passenger 57". His elucidation is impeccable. :thumbsup:

Looks like a good movie. Yes he speaks well. BTW, I've had to google elucidation. KNN you're becoming like sister Claire siah.

elucidation = explanation that makes something clear; clarification.

blackmondy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Looks like a good movie. Yes he speaks well. BTW, I've had to google elucidation. KNN you're becoming like sister Claire siah.

elucidation = explanation that makes something clear; clarification.
My title "Master of Linguistics" didn't just come overnight okay ? I had to earn it. :wink:

Claire

Alfrescian
Loyal
Jan 26 2024

Seikō

Intermittently, when I see this word being mentioned in this forum (especially those threads discussing about Grand Seiko watches), I cudgelled my brains, debating whether the forum members, in their discussion of their prized watches, know that Seikō in Japanese means sex (性交), and Seikō Suru (verb) means to have sex.

Nuff said.

It has been a few of days since I wrote the Al Dente Sesso piece. I guess my vivid licentious imagination had finally sobered down (at least for now, as I am in office and not my bedroom. Phew!).

I am now able to muster up my courage, and talk about my Seikō night of joy, with Prestante, in Tokyo.

After the delectable dinner at Aragawa filling our tummies with scrumptious Kobe wagyu (aka. Sanda-gyu with a side of baked potatoes) and a bottle of Junmai-Daiginjo Dassai 23, I asked Prestante if I could take a look at his two-bedder apartment (in Marumouchi area) and perhaps, savour some of his exquisite wine collection. Without hesitation, he readily agreed.

I desired to fornicate with Prestante that night. I reckoned he caught on to my drift. My lust was evidently manifesting. I couldn't be bothered to tame it. There wasn't enough time to beat around the bush and wait for him to initiate, and missing this golden opportunity to quench my biological urge.

I was only slightly tipsy after sharing that bottle of Dassai 23 with Prestante. I wasn't inebriated. But I had to appear inebriated, so that in the event our relationship did not progress further, after our Seikō night, I could always put the blame on alcohol, perhaps in silly self consolation.

I initiated the first physical contact. Coming out onto the street from the office building basement where Aragawa is situated, and walking to our cab, I pretended to be unstable, and held tightly onto Prestante's arm. I lied that I felt cold out in the street. He reciprocated, placing his arm and hand firmly around my waist, insisting that he had to keep me warm, otherwise I might catch a bad cold.

Bingo! Step 1, Luring my target ∼ checked. My heart smirked with a sense of achievement.

However, I knew that I still had the next three steps to complete to ingurgitate Prestante. (2) Sinking my hook; (3) Reeling in my catch; and (4) Devouring my prey.

In the cab, I pretended the sake had taken it's toll and clung tightly to Prestante, my head resting on his well defined pectoral. It felt good. It also helped to soothe my guilt vis-à-vis my cynical plan, to trap Prestante, and satisfy the dirty lust in my thoughts and flesh.

In the lift and on the way up to his apartment, I knew I had to sink my hook. I planted a surprise peck on Prestante's cheek. He didn't resist. Spontaneously, his lips found mine, and our tongues wasted no time, exploring each other's mouth, entwining in unbridled passion.

Step 3, Reeling in my catch checked!

Seikō time was indeed imminent. It was now time for ultimate Step 4. Devouring Prestante. Yummilicious time ahead.

Perhaps all that had happened between Prestante and me, had coincidentally resonated with Seiko Watch company slogan, “Moving ahead. Touching hearts.”

Or maybe it was Kintaro Hattori's (founder of Seiko Watch) credo that had inspired me in Tokyo. “Always one step ahead of the rest”.

Everything was happening in accordance with my diabolical plan....

(To be continued. Meanwhile, have a nice weekend ahead...)

PS : If you are wondering why I know so much about Seiko Watch, blame it on Prestante. He was donning a Grand Seiko (God knows what 60th anniversary black face limited edition) and blabbing on and on about how great it was, the history of Seiko Watch company, etc, during our dinner at Aragawa. Honestly to me, it's just another fake Rolex lookalike, but of course, I didn't want to take a dig at him.

Last edited:

yinyang

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Claire, another choice voyeuristic piece hot from the press (pun intended) :biggrin::tongue: .

Yours is akin to a fresh air intake, unlike the surfeit of rantings in this forum. My accolades include your sensible choice of words but also good para spacing.

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
Jan 26 2024

Seikō

Intermittently, when I see this word being mentioned in this forum (especially those threads discussing about Grand Seiko watches), I cudgelled my brains, debating whether the forum members, in their discussion of their prized watches, know that Seikō in Japanese means sex (性交), and Seikō Suru (verb) means to have sex.

Nuff said.

It has been a few of days since I wrote the Al Dente Sesso piece. I guess my vivid licentious imagination had finally sobered down (at least for now, as I am in office and not my bedroom. Phew!).

I am now able to muster up my courage, and talk about my Seikō night of joy, with Prestante, in Tokyo.

After the delectable dinner at Aragawa filling our tummies with scrumptious Kobe wagyu (aka. Sanda-gyu with a side of baked potatoes) and a bottle of Junmai-Daiginjo Dassai 23, I asked Prestante if I could take a look at his two-bedder apartment (in Marumouchi area) and perhaps, savour some of his exquisite wine collection. Without hesitation, he readily agreed.

I desired to fornicate with Prestante that night. I reckoned he caught on to my drift. My lust was evidently manifesting. I couldn't be bothered to tame it. There wasn't enough time to beat around the bush and wait for him to initiate, and missing this golden opportunity to quench my biological urge.

I was only slightly tipsy after sharing that bottle of Dassai 23 with Prestante. I wasn't inebriated. But I had to appear inebriated, so that in the event our relationship did not progress further, after our Seikō night, I could always put the blame on alcohol, perhaps in silly self consolation.

I initiated the first physical contact. Coming out onto the street from the office building basement where Aragawa is situated, and walking to our cab, I pretended to be unstable, and held tightly onto Prestante's arm. I lied that I felt cold out in the street. He reciprocated, placing his arm and hand firmly around my waist, insisting that he had to keep me warm, otherwise I might catch a bad cold.

Bingo! Step 1, Luring my target ∼ checked. My heart smirked with a sense of achievement.

However, I knew that I still had the next three steps to complete to ingurgitate Prestante. (2) Sinking my hook; (3) Reeling in my catch; and (4) Devouring my prey.

In the cab, I pretended the sake had taken it's toll and clung tightly to Prestante, my head resting on his well defined pectoral. It felt good. It also helped to soothe my guilt vis-à-vis my cynical plan, to trap Prestante, and satisfy the dirty lust in my thoughts and flesh.

In the lift and on the way up to his apartment, I knew I had to sink my hook. I planted a surprise peck on Prestante's cheek. He didn't resist. Spontaneously, his lips found mine, and our tongues wasted no time, exploring each other's mouth, entwining in unbridled passion.

Step 3, Reeling in my catch checked!

Seikō time was indeed imminent. It was now time for ultimate Step 4. Devouring Prestante. Yummilicious time ahead.

Perhaps all that had happened between Prestante and me, had coincidentally resonated with Seiko Watch company slogan, “Moving ahead. Touching hearts.”

Or maybe it was Kintaro Hattori's (founder of Seiko Watch) credo that had inspired me in Tokyo. “Always one step ahead of the rest”.

Everything was happening in accordance with my diabolical plan....

(To be continued. Meanwhile, have a nice weekend ahead...)

PS : If you are wondering why I know so much about Seiko Watch, blame it on Prestante. He was donning a Grand Seiko (God knows what 60th anniversary black face limited edition) and blabbing on and on about how great it was, the history of Seiko Watch company, etc, during our dinner at Aragawa. Honestly to me, it's just another fake Rolex lookalike, but of course, I didn't want to take a dig at him.
I mulled over this. It's not my place to disagree with what an accomplished and worldly lady like yourself has said. But after a lengthy consultation with my friend google, I felt I needed to set the record straight. So kindly do not take offence.

Seiko is a Japanese word meaning "exquisite" (精巧, Seikō); it is homophonous with the word for "success" (成功, Seikō).

Nothing to do with sex, although I find it very sexciting to know that it's a topic/activity that's high priority for you. It's the same for me *wink wink*. As a gentleman, I am heartened to know that you've been getting your fill of it.:thumbsup: :biggrin:

blackmondy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I mulled over this. It's not my place to disagree with what an accomplished and worldly lady like yourself has said. But after a lengthy consultation with my friend google, I felt I needed to set the record straight. So kindly do not take offence.

Seiko is a Japanese word meaning "exquisite" (精巧, Seikō); it is homophonous with the word for "success" (成功, Seikō).

Nothing to do with sex, although I find it very sexciting to know that it's a topic/activity that's high priority for you. It's the same for me *wink wink*. As a gentleman, I am heartened to know that you've been getting your fill of it.:thumbsup: :biggrin:
Methink sister Claire is confusing Seiko Springdrive with sex drive lah... :roflmao:

I guess when you're horny as fuck, you can even associate Rolex with sex, and they both incidentally rhyme ! :laugh:

Last edited:

blackmondy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I wish other sisters here would share their sexual escapades as well, but using more rudimentary English terms. :wink:
It's extremely exhausting to read an erotic article peppered with excessive verbal ornaments.:confused: :laugh:

Last edited:

yinyang

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Glockie, think what utilitarian pieces we'd have to settle for Casio lexis :smile: