• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

My Journal, My Life

Claire

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dec 17 2015

Frogs, Turtles & Sharksfin

The expatriates in my office are mostly gone. They have left for the Christmas and year-end break and work is grinding to a stand-still. Even the Asians expats have gone back to China and India, though I am not sure what they are celebrating. I am rather bored and can’t wait for this week to be over and it’s my turn to chill till the end of the year 

We were messaging each other on Whatsapp and he suggested either Turtle Soup or Frog Legs for dinner. Err… I told him “Do I look like I am the sort who like these exotic dishes?”.

I am fine with Chinese food, but eating a Turtle or a Frog seems “inhumane”. He said "Chinese eats everything that moves"!

He added that these Frogs and Turtles are farmed and not caught from the open and assured me it is more humane than eating Sharksfin.

I once visited a Frog farm somewhere in Lim Chu Kang, seen with my eyes how they “ruthlessly murdered” the big fat Frog. To my horror, some of these Frog carcasses were seemingly moving after been slaughtered!

I am not sure about Turtles and where they come from. Are they farmed or caught in the open seas?

And I am not sure how one can slaughter a turtle when its head refuses to come out of the shell. I did ask my colleague, he said the “executioner” will use an S-hook, insert into the Turtle’s mouth, drag its head out of its shell and slit its neck with a sharp knife, pour out the blood. Yucks! It is beginning to sound like those ISIS murderers who behead their prisoners.

In any event, I didn’t want to disappoint him. I agreed to his dinner suggestion with reluctance. He said I will enjoy the food.

Wish me luck and I hope these “inhumane” places have other dishes than Turtles and Frogs.

Claire

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dec 18 2015

Swine

I am not sure how long I can put up with his "swine-like" antics.

Guess what that Swine did?!?

After dinner last night, while driving past Mountbatten Road into Paya Lebar Road, he asked if I smelled a "long kang smell" in his car. I smelled nothing. He said "take a deep breath and try again".

I took a deep breath and re-smell, it does smell like a smelly "long kang". I asked him if his windows were closed properly and at the same time checking my side. He checked and said yes.

I said it could be the foul smell from the canal that he just drove past along Mountbatten Road after Kong Hwa School.

The swine broke up into an idiotic humongous laughter and admitted that the smell is his fart!

WTF!?! Swine!

Claire

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dec 18 2015

UFOs

I hate it when a Ultra Fat Oversize ("UFO") person, whether male or female, boards the MRT train and decide to sit next to me.

I am not referring to just normal fat people. I am perfectly ok with those.

I am referring to those UFO persons who are larger than the seat space in the train.

These UFO persons shouldn't be allowed to sit as they cannot maintain their "territorial integrity" whether voluntarily or involuntarily. Often, they occupy more than the space in the seat that is allocated, and it irritates the person(s) next to them.

Next, they usually have a "vinegar" B.O. smell which can make anyone groggy during the whole train ride.

It happened to me just now when I took a train from my office down to Orchard to meet some friends for lunch. This UFO man boarded at Somerset, saw the empty reserved seat next to me, rushed to sit.

OMG, as he rushed past me, that whiff of "vinegar" B.O. floats directly into my face. Next he obviously had difficulty squeezing in that corner seat and I had to move a little to accommodate his super "buibui" structure. Fine, he then started to fold his arms which almost jabbed into my face, not counting that arm movement that released more stinky B.O. from his armpits. All is not done, he decided to "cross" his lumpy limbs. OMG! I stood up and moved to another cabin.

Does this UFO have ZERO self-awareness???

So, if you happen to be an UFO, please STAND. Don't sit. The seat is too small for you. You cannot squeeze in there, much alone fold your lumpy and clumpy arms which irritate the ones beside you. Be considerate, Mr UFO.

Swine!

Claire

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dec 19 2015

[Advice Required] Pomegranate Juicing Questions

Good Morning.

I bought 10 big USA pomegranates from Giant yesterday night. It's @ $2.20 a piece. I intend to make fresh pomegranate juice for us today but before I start, I have some questions, hopefully I can get good answers to maximise my time and efficiency.

1. Taking out the Red Pearls

Traditionally, the way I go about this, is to break the "husk" gently using a fruit knife and manually remove the little Red Pearls from the pith. It is very tedious. It usually takes 10 minutes per pomegranate. Is there a better and faster way?

2. Juicing the Red Pearls

Usually, I dump all the Red Pearls into a blender, do a couple of high speed pulse blending, just enough to "break" the flesh away from the small seeds in the Red Pearls.

After, I pour the blended mixture into a cloth bag and squeeze all the fresh juice into a container.

It's another tedious process, as it requires lot of time and strength, for my petite hands to squeeze the cloth bag thoroughly.

Is there a better way to juice these little Red Pearls?

Will buying a slow juicer help? Can a slow juicer juice these little Red Pearls effectively? If so, what are the functionally effective brands i should consider?

I did surf the net previously on Hurom and Juicepresso. Each of them have mixed reviews. I am not sure which is value for money and most importantly, functionally better in juicing ∼ especially pomegranates. I love fresh pomegranate juice as there is a "wine" feel as I sip the drink.

PS : I have also browsed through the extremely long Juicing thread in this Forum as recommended by my elder brother Eat ∼ I am still undecided.

Claire

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dec 20 2015

"HumSup" Joggers

Why are men so "humsup"? To the men here who run, please don't get me wrong. I am just using this cantonese phrase to describe a usual phenomena that I observe when doing my morning run, or sometimes brisk walking.

First, I admit that I look good in my running gear. I do dress up for running or brisk walking to make myself feel good, and not for others to admire.

Whenever I am running or brisk walking, I can't help but notice that fellow male runners or walkers will always look at me, glancing directly or with the corner of their eyes. Well, not that I mind. Sometimes, when the guy is good looking, I take it as a compliment and would give a smile. Other times, when he is an U.F.O. or has a D.O.M look, I hate it and find these men "Humsup" and secretly wish in my heart that they trip, fall and flatten their faces.

This morning, while I was doing my brisk walking, a Singaporean man suddenly appeared from nowhere and walked side-by-side with me. He then tried to start a conversation ∼ saying Hi, followed by asking me a series of inane questions like ∼ "how are you this morning", "you looked fit, do you exercise every morning" blah blah blah.

Well, I sort of "entertain" him as he seemed to be a nice sort, didn't feel that D.O.M nor is he an U.F.O., though he looks like he is in his late 40s. At the end of the brisk walk, I must say that I did enjoy his walking "company" and it sort of brightened my walk. We parted and he said "See you again. Keep fit and you look good."

Well, it's funny that I didn't feel that he is that "weird" or "humsup" after those parting words. Perhaps, just another nice and friendly guy who just needed company doing his routine exercise.

I am now back at his apartment. That swine is still sleeping. Time to wake him up, while I prepare some pancakes for brekkie brunch.

See you guys, have a beautiful and awesome Sunday.

Claire

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dec 20 2015

Church Goers vs Temple Goers

We went to Star Vista just now for a quick bite at Itacho. After, window shopped around the mall ∼ which irked me a bit as there aren't any aircon whenever you are outside a shop. Well, I can't complain, the designer of this mall must be trying to be eco-friendly but honestly, it's simply too humid for a mall like this to operate.

While window shopping, I met Jane (not her real name as I have no intention to "expose" anyone here).

After exchanging pleasantries, I commented why she is so well dressed on a lazy weekend. She replied, "Oh, Praise the Lord, I have accepted Christ now and today is the Lord's day, we must respect Him as we gather to worship Him".

Momentarily, I was stunned by her words. Never knew Jane was a Christian as I always thought she was Buddhist or whatever in law school days because once I went to her place and saw the Kwan Ying alter.

Feeling awkward by her exclamation of holiness, I changed the subject to work and we then parted.

I remember Jane in law school. She was never like that. If I am not wrong, she was often dressed plainly (though I would say too plainly or "poorly" dressed without any makeup whatsoever).

I told him about Jane in the car just now while going back to his place. He commented that such people are hypocrites (and in his exact words) ∼ "why these fxxkers last time go temple never wear nicely, but why now go church must dress well, fxxking hypocrites!!!".

I was like errr... but I guess there is some logic in what he said, minus those swear language.

Honestly, I am also puzzled why there is now a dress code for going Church on Sunday.

Claire

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dec 20 2015

"Oyee Oyee Oh, Tarzan Bo Cheng Ko"???

Tonite, we had a simple dinner at Bukit Timah market. The fish soup is my favorite, though over the years, the amount of fish is getting lesser and lesser. He ordered a couple of other dishes, his favourite pork satay and fried hokkien mee.

While, "chomping" on our food, this little boy (should be 6 or 7 y. o.) sitting in the next table kept screaming "Oyee Oyee Oh, Tarzan Bo Cheng Ko", "Oyee Oyee Oh, Tarzan Bo Cheng Ko"....repeating over a dozen times or so...

I asked my man what does that phrase mean∼ he said Tarzan never wear pants and continued "chomping" on his food. I was ... errr... but what is the relevance to anything. His parents were happily pigging away their food, and this boy screaming Tarzan not wearing pants???

Where does this little boy learn such a phrase from? School? Parents? Grandparents? Or did he have some obscene fantasy that Tarzan is not wearing pants???

To make matters worse, his parents allowed him to run like a lunatic around the hawker centre shouting "Oyee Oyee Oh, Tarzan Bo Cheng Ko". Gosh, if I am the parent, I would give this little boy a tight slap or inject some tranquilizer into this puny punk.

Ok, enough bitching from me, I have to pack some clothes for Bangkok tomorrow. Need to chill and have a couple of bubblies too

Claire

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dec 21 2015

ATM Looneys

I have packed my bags and ready to go :smile: It's our first vacation together. I haven't felt this sort of "excitement" for a long time since I have been single for a while. Vacation has been either with Sue, or alone :(.

Anyway, I neededsome cash for the trip and decided to withdraw some from the POSB Atm near his place after breakfast a while ago.

OMG, a long queue for the POSB ATM and I was 6th in the line.

The chap who was currently first at the machine was talking on his mobile, calling some friend, speaking in some strange hokkien accent (I guessed it's M'sian-style hokkien), asking for some account number. Oh hell, why do we have so many idiots on this island. For heaven's sake, when you are using the damn ATM, stop talking on the damn phone. There is a frigging long queue behind you! Be considerate, Mr Foreigner!

Next, the Fatty Ah Soh. OMG, if you need cash, just press Fast Cash 50, 100, 200, 500, 1000. Why the frigging shit do you need to press "Withdrawal", key in the amount 100 and then have a receipt, which she threw it into the bin anyway. Brainless Ah Soh! And why does this UFO need to stand there and count her 2 pieces of $50 and taking her bloody sweet time to move aside! Hell!

Ok, the next 3 were fast and I have no complaints.

The one before me was a friggin Alien from Planet Pluto. I suspect she is a Pinay! I am not sure even what the fxxx she was doing, inserting in card, taking out card, inserting in card again, taking out card. It went on for a full 5 to 10 minutes! Even the guy behind me was making those Tsk Tsk sound of displeasure.

Hell! The ATM is meant for withdrawal of cash and not for you to make complex transactions! If you want to do those, use Internet banking or GO TO THE BANK DIRECTLY!

Bunch of Looneys! Swines!

Claire

Alfrescian
Loyal

Dec 24 2015

Bangkok ∼ Just Words

Good Morning. I shant say more as some will cast the first stone.

Just a few words describe my short vacation to date ∼

Fabulous Thai Airways
Friendly Driver
Great food
Sawadee Krap/Ka
Kathoey
Erawan
Sheraton Sukhumvit
Asoke Healthland Spa
T21
Emporium Quarter
Karma Karmat Diner
Platinum Mall
Ratchraparasong
Central World
Mickey Mouse
Siam Paragon
Siam Square
Scala
Somboon
River prawns
Greyhound
Banyan Tree Spa
Sirocco
Mandarin Oriental tea
Thai chicken rice
Thai wonton noodles
MK Gold
Yaowarat
Wat Pho
Central Embassy
Boots
Zen
Central Groove
E.A.T.
Bubblies
And last but not least, Love.

Merry Christmas to All and I am getting out of Bangkok to Hua Hin. :smile:

Claire

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dec 25 2015

Tears for Fear

I have "rediscovered" the power of my tears with him. It does wonders.

I am "steel" on the outside but "silk" inside. That's my "defensive mechanism" as few would dare to take on my "dragon lady" stature, thus fending off those "unworthy" people.

Strangely, when I am with him, my "dragon lady" personality disappears. I become "meekly". I give in to his arguments, and I allow him to "rule" over my mind, body and soul. I like to be "ruled" for it makes me feel cherished and loved. But I still have one last bastion of defence ∼ my Tears.

When he gets "overboard" in his actions and words, my tears will roll and it will melt him to succumb to me. This is a powerful weaponry that I possess to "veto" his "absolute monarchy" over my mind, soul and body.

I rediscovered this "weaponry" during intimacy last night. We were making out and in the process, I teared up, not because it was painful, but I was enjoying every moment of his masculinity over me.

He paused, and feared if he had been too "vigorous". I said no and urged him on. We then harmonised in unison on a beautiful 2015 Christmas eve.

Claire

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dec 26 2015

"Buisui"?

We were having coffee Baan Khrai Wan yesterday. I was staring raptly at this girl. He sensed my interest. We talked about the girl and I told him that the girl is attractive. At that juncture, he used this phrase "Buisui" to describe her. Literally translated, it means "Fat Beauty", though I seriously doubt it encapsulates the true meaning of her.

Trying to describe her in words is tough. I am not referring to U.F.O. type. To describe her succinctly, it would probably be long flowing hair, smooth and silky complexion, fairly white in skin tone, sweet, and baby fat lusciously seductive type of girl.

While I am certain of my sexual orientation, I cannot deny that I am attracted to the "Buisui" type ∼ which in all probability "exposes" my 25% "lesbianistic" predispositions.

In the past, Sue and I had many discussions about lesbianism. She (being a Christian) says that the Bible does not authoritatively prohibit lesbianism. She added that while the Bible condemns homosexual men, there isn't a direct verse nor passage that "directly" and “firmly” condemn woman and woman relationships. I am not a Christian ~ hence I am not qualified nor have the extensive knowledge of the Bible to comment.

Nonetheless, Sue and I agree ∼ All (if not most) women have at least a 25% "lesbianistic" inclination in us.

For me, though I have the "mens rea" when I gaze and ogle at beautiful women, I doubt that I will ever partake in the "actus rea".

And, if I do in the future, partake in the "actus rea" with a "Buisui", it means I have fundamentally and completely lost faith and hope in Men :smile:

yinyang

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Claire, just dropping to say I enjoyed your (backlog?) ramblings on.:smile:
Good introspective prose, with clear paragraphs (easy on the eyes) :wink:

No nuggets of wisdom to impart.

Claire

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dec 26 2015

Boarding the Plane

I am just back on the island and wrote this piece on the plane. I am not ecstatic landing in this sterile and boring island where the soul of the nation is "sold" away cheaply by the government of the day.

Anyway, that's not what I want to talk about. I want to talk about those Singaporean idiots who behaved like "deaf-blind" passengers who rushed to board the plane at Suvarnabhumi even if it is not their turn.

For heaven's sake, boarding is always in this sort of (or similar) order for most, (if not all) airlines in the whole world.

1. Priority Premium Passengers and First and Business Class
2. Children, Elderly and Disabled.
3. Back rows Cattle class
4. Front rows Cattle class

So if you are Cattle class, sit down and wait till your Row number(s) is announced, or Row number boards being flashed by the Ground staff (unless of course you are a priority card passenger taking Cattle class).

Goddamnit! Stop standing in my path or block the boarding door at the holding area. Stop behaving like some uneducated third world passengers, or maybe you are just one!

And for those of you who think that jumping boarding queue can give you more "space" in the overhead compartment, Fxxk you, Swine!

Stop buying so much rubbish Mr, Mrs, Ms, Mdm Kiasu Kiasi Kiabo Singaporeans. If you really need that overhead space so badly and want to board first, ask for seats at the back of the plane during check-in, so that you can board first in the damn Cattle class

Claire

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dec 29 2015

Cheating Culture

I am still on leave and was out with a friend for lunch today. She picked me up in her Audi TT and off we scoot to Tiong Bahru Market.

Upon reaching, she parked at those roadside parking lot. She was tearing the parking coupon and I asked her for how long she “punch” her parking coupon? She said “1 hour 15mins”. I was like??? She added that every hour of coupon entitled her to 15mins of “grace time”! I just kept quiet as I didn’t want to ruin the lunch over an ethical argument.

During lunch, we chatted. She said she had to go back to office later as she needed to print some project work for her kids in colour copies . I was like??? Isn’t that abuse of office printer and ink?

I just don’t understand why she has a "cheating culture" in-built in her genome. She is well-off, comes from an upper middle class family, stays in a condo, and yet choose to cheat over parking coupons and printing???

I am disappointed that I have such “cheating” friends. :(

I guess it's time I stay away from such dubious characters. Otherwise one fine day, I will become her victim.

Claire

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dec 30 2015

Need v Want

I find that at times, the line of distinction between a "need and want" becomes increasing blurred.

Sometimes, I try to decipher my own "needs and wants" using the analogy in relation to food and water. For example,

"Eat to Live" = Need
"Live to Eat" = Want

At times, it's in relation to mobile phones,

Simple android phone or tablet = Need
Iphone or Ipad = Want

And, sometimes, in relation to handbags,

"Kate Spade", "Coach" or equivalents = Need
"Gucci" "LV" "MuiMui" or equivalents = Want

Even in these examples above, a "need" for me may be a "want" for others or vice versa in relation to a different woman of a even higher income/social status.

At the end of the day, I reckon it is how one defines a "need".

If a "need" is defined narrowly as enough to survive, then food and water are needs and all else becomes a "want". But life is far more complex in the world I live in. It becomes even more a challenge when it comes to "intimacy".

I spend last night with him. This morning, around 7am or thereabouts, he woke me up and after a few hugs and kisses, he said he "needed" intimacy. I asked him whether he "needed" it or "wanted" it. Of course, I was being cheeky and pulling his leg. He did, however, classify "intimacy" as a need. He said he needed to release his "testosteronic energies", otherwise, he would become "sexually obtused" or eventually become erectile dysfunctional due to lack of use. I laughed at his excuses, though I gave in to his so-called "need", notwithstanding I am of the opinion that it is a "want" for him.

Veering a bit off from this topic of "needs" and "wants", I have often wonder why he is always so "intimately active" in the mornings. For me, I always find it a challenge, not that I am not up to it but I find it rather "weird" enjoying "frenching" with a strange foul breath or "popsicling" without brushing my teeth (and vice versa too).

Writing this piece, I guess the "timing dichotomy" in his and my "need/want" intimacy differs. I prefer intimacy in the late evenings while he probably enjoy it more in the mornings :smile:

Perhaps Men are really from Mars and Women from Venus.

Claire

Alfrescian
Loyal
Jan 1 2016

Fermenting his Brain, Masticating Him

I think I may have "fermented" his brain leaving him concupiscent. He had been "wanting" it but I am playing "hard to get" all of New Year's eve, yesterday. I am sure his brain should be "tormentingly fermented" with lasciviousness by now :smile:.

This is the first time I am with such a aphrodisiomaniacal man. My first two boyfriends can't even reached 25% of his carnality.

Nonetheless, it is good to deprive him of his orgasmic pleasure once in a while. Besides, it makes me ecstatically supreme possessing this invisible invincibility over his whole being, "fermenting" his brain for my future desires, be it in flesh or otherwise.

I was whatsapping Sue about my newly discovered competency this morning, and she said ∼ "Don't over-ferment his brains, otherwise he will run away with a china woman" ∼ which I somewhat agree.

Sue said that instead of "fermenting", I should "masticate" him like a slow cold pressed masticating juicer to get the best and most "juice" out of him. (Coincidentally, I bought a Coway Juicepresso for him yesterday so that he will eat healthily for 2016 and beyond, haha:smile: ).

I guess at the end of today, I will probably succumb to his "want", or perhaps it is should be a "need" by now.

If I don't, he may end up as a "Su Ku Kia" and I have no desire for my man to be a "Forever Loser Kia" on New Year's Day 2016 (if I may translate this Teochew phrase literally with my half baked Teochew).

A Happy New Year to All on the 1st day of 2016. :smile:

Claire

Alfrescian
Loyal
Jan 3 2016

I am sick. Is it Dengue Fever?

At home, lying on my bed, hugging my bolster tightly, hiding under the quilt and typing this post on my mobile phone.

The first sign I had last night was a slight sore throat. Today, I thought the flu-ish symptoms had gone away, hence I went to Botanical Gardens for a light run in the evening. Felt much better after the work out.

Had a light macaroni soup dinner a while ago. Took a shower and I am freezing. My bones and muscles are aching and I feel very cold. Took 2 cold tablets and now hiding under my quilt.

Do I have dengue fever?

Claire

Alfrescian
Loyal
Jan 5 2016

Starbucks vs Office Pantry's Coffee and Tea

I am back. Recovered from my bout of flu :smile:.

It never fail to amaze me why young Singaporean fresh grads in my office "waste" money on Starbucks when the office pantry provides free coffee, tea, water, fresh fruits and nuts.

Back to work for 2016 and I still see this phenomena of young local grad staff complaining that cost of living is high and salary is low and they "waste" money buying takeway Starbucks coffee in the morning, one after lunch and perhaps another during tea time. If it is not Starbucks, it's some unhealthy sugar-laced Bubble Tea, be it Gong Cha, Koi, etc.

For heaven's sake, there is free coffee, tea, water, nuts and fresh fruits provided at the office pantry. Why do these local spoilt brats need to drink "branded" coffee and tea? To show off? To feel "executive" carrying a takeaway Starbucks' cup?

I am not sure how much is a takeaway Starbucks coffee as I don't frequent such places. Presumably, it could be between $3 to $6 depending on whatever fanciful name they call them from mocca latte to frappa.

I am sure these local grad staff spend at least 10 to 15 bucks a day on such fanciful coffee which probably amount to 200 to 300 bucks a month or even more.

On the contrary, I observe that the non-Singaporean staff, irrespective of age are generally more thrifty. They will utilise the pantry to the fullest extent ∼ that some of them even "steal" fresh fruits and nuts and bring them home ∼ and the usual culprits are the Indians FTs.

Just some observations :smile:

Claire

Alfrescian
Loyal
Jan 7 2016

What a Shitty Mess!

I walked into office early today and saw a few colleagues chatting with the cleaner lady. The cleaner lady was in distress, apparently said she wanted to quit and had enough of "shit". I subsequently spoke to one of my male colleague and asked what happened.

Apparently, the cleaner lady (a mainland Chinese, judging by her accent) really had enough of REAL shit. Some idiot (presumably an foreign FT in the office) had been squatting on a sitting WC in the Gents, pooping all over the toilet seat and creating a mess in the cubicle.

According to the cleaner, this was not the first time she had to clean up the mess. She had also previously highlighted 3 other incidents to the office management and nothing has been done. Apparently, gossip is that the Singaporean office manager has no guts to investigate the matter fearing that it will offend her own "Foreigner" boss.

The worst (accordingly to the cleaner lady) is that she found a coffee mug in the toilet cubicle and speculation is now rife as to what the mug was used for. One of my colleague said it was probably an FT using it to wash his "private areas" after doing his business. Yucks! Thankfully, I don't use these common mugs that are for office guests! Now that will really remind me never to accept drinks when I am visiting anyone's office as a guest, otherwise I may be consuming beverage from a cup or mug that might have "abused" as such!

I am now wondering what is happening to our office workplaces with all these unrestricted flow of FTs in Singapore.

From "stealing" of free drinks, nuts and fruits in the office pantry, we now have so called foreign talents who doesn't even know how to use a toilet ∼ to using a common drinking mug to wash his private parts after doing his business!

What a shitty mess! :(

Claire

Alfrescian
Loyal
Jan 7 2016

Facebook and Instagram Pictures/Selfies

I was having a long whatsapp chat with my best friend Sue today. Amongst various inane stuff like clothes and men we chatted about ∼ the topic of how do we feel if a guy "releases" himself using our Facebook pictures.

Sue said that she has a 变态 and "not so handsome" colleague (who is a "friend" on her Facebook) who openly joked with other male colleagues on using "chio" pictures of girls on Facebook/Instagram during his "release" session.

[First, I am a private person. I don't post pictures of myself on Facebook and I do not have an Instagram account. The pictures I have on My Facebook are all scenary stuff or animals like dogs and cats. ]

Sue asked me ∼ suppose if some guy "does it" on my Facebook/Instagram picture, how do I feel? Flattered? Or Disgusted?

She said while she would not openly admit, she would feel flattered ∼ it's a compliment of how sexy and attractive she is if a handsome guy she likes has a "release" on her Facebook/Instagram picture.

Errr... I said I am not too sure about that as the thought of a stranger (whether handsome or not) “releasing” all over my pictures.

It sounds disgusting to me, though I have nothing against my man who "releases" thinking of me in his "routine" when it is the "time of the month" for me or when I am not with him. In fact, to be absolutely honest, when he "releases" in my presence, I kind of enjoy watching him in his "nasty" act. :smile:

Anyway, Sue said she is going to "unfriend" her "not so handsome" male colleague in her Facebook as her "suggestive" pictures all all in her Facebook albums. We had a good laugh over Whatsapp. Hahahaha :smile:

And thank God I do not have such pictures on my Facebook!. :smile: