• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

my ideal partner?

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
interchangeable ones are just lust, no real love involved.

my ex is a stubborn and petty woman. fyi...

let me recommend miss patty thy butty. she's not petty at all, just bootylicious.

image.jpg

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
interchangeable ones are just lust, no real love involved.

my ex is a stubborn and petty woman. fyi...

That is the reason for guys to go MGTOW..

One of the reason i found out is that the guys do not know how to choose a woman to be their wife..and then they choose the MGTOW path.

You need quite a bit of life experiences to know how to choose a good woman to be your wife.. That is what i learn from all the MGTOW videos i have watched till now.

Wunderfool

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The reality in life is that there is no ideal partner because we ourselves are not ideal. So, the trick to a happy lasting marriage is simply not to take your partner for granted and vice-versa. If you know how to take care of yourself, do likewise for your partner and vice-versa. Marriage is a commitment and it takes 2 hands to clap. So, both of you should work at it to make it as ideal as both would like it to be.

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
now there is option open to for you.

Try polyamourous

http://www.theatlantic.com/features/archive/2014/07/multiple-lovers-no-jealousy/374697/

Modern forms of dating also have the potential to foment jealousy to a greater degree than the steadier, simpler courtships of yore. We’re no longer settling down with our high-school sweethearts: In 1970, the average first-time bride was 21; today, she’s 26. And women now have sex for the first time nearly 10 years before they give birth for the first time. In 1945, that span was only four years.

someone asked me this question, what are the qualities of the woman that you are looking for? i told her that pleasant looking and someone with deep life experience. normally, this kind of women very smart one. i guess that is why i am divorced and still single after so many years.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
someone asked me this question, what are the qualities of the woman that you are looking for? i told her that pleasant looking and someone with deep life experience. normally, this kind of women very smart one. i guess that is why i am divorced and still single after so many years.

bro, let me share this gem with you..part of my learning and research now:

[video=youtube;OOWzM2YziyM]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OOWzM2YziyM[/video]

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
another Gem here:

[video=youtube;C4wsGGgPvew]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C4wsGGgPvew[/video]

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
What this world really need is people finding their soul mates.

Faidenk

Alfrescian
Loyal
Being alone is better than being with the wrong person.

Never a truer word said.

Marriages between men and women are doomed to fail. Why? Once a woman has sized up the man and deemed him acceptable, will think of how to change him. On the other hand, once a man has deemed a woman acceptable, hopes and prays she never changes.

Unfortunately we all know the outcome, the man will never change, he continues to smoke, drink, scratches his arse and farts in bed; she puts on the pounds, her sex drive diminishes, and she nags.

On such a premise, it is a wonder some marriages last as long as it did.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Never a truer word said.

Marriages between men and women are doomed to fail. Why? Once a woman has sized up the man and deemed him acceptable, will think of how to change him. On the other hand, once a man has deemed a woman acceptable, hopes and prays she never changes.

Unfortunately we all know the outcome, the man will never change, he continues to smoke, drink, scratches his arse and farts in bed; she puts on the pounds, her sex drive diminishes, and she nags.

On such a premise, it is a wonder some marriages last as long as it did.

Marriage are not doomed to fail.. There are many happy marriages as well..

you got to see the difference between couple who are in happy marriage and couples who are in impending divorce.. See the difference and you know what is actually happening..

What i have learnt is that marriage failure is due to women and men behaving like PAP, selfish, self-centered, self-interested in aspect of physical, mental and emotion.

Happy marriage do not have such self-centeredness, self interest and selfishness in these 3 aspects.

Happy marriage in couple display empathy.. but according to MGTOW, women are not capable in empathy, i disagree.. everyone is capable in empathy..

It is only those feminist law, policy and propaganda cause women to get away from shit that they cause and cannot see the wisdom of empathy.

and if you are trying to know what contribute to happy marriage, please do not see the women or men's point of views only.. must see the couple's point of view together.. get the view as a couple together.

Last edited:

Asterix

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Oh God this is a nightmare!

[video=youtube;rNKIjLLZMWs]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rNKIjLLZMWs[/video]

Asterix

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It is a dilemma that has perplexed all of Adam's descendents regardless of race, language or religion :rolleyes:

What to think, what to say, what to do
What a red-letter day if we knew
Being male we may fail but we try
Yes, we try, try, try, try, try

Clutching hope we must cope as we can
Though it’s plainly too much for a man
Though you sweat, though you slave
They forget what you gave
Then you’re back where you first began

Women, women, women, women,
Women, women, women, women, ahhhh

[video=youtube;2Ztx6Y4TKdA]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Ztx6Y4TKdA[/video]