• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

My home is in the sea. Do I get reward for reporting Google Map's mistake?

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Aaaand, i got the bullshit story again...sigh. So many face issues on this forum...

Harlo forum idiot...remember I told you how dumb you're to come up with that poll to remove the Tampines accident pic? Because once Google Image captured it, it's on the internet forever.

Here's the proof...

http://i.imgur.com/t2qgAwY.jpg
http://img19.imageshack.us/img19/9739/bbsramwcuaabtbvjpglarge.jpg

Click on above links....they're removed. Either by ChewCheng or by you complaining to Imgur and Imageshack, whatever.

Now, refresh your peasize memory at this thread: http://sammyboy.com/showthread.php?143117-Gruesome-accident-at-Tampines-St-45-T-JUNCTION-RIP

Since I know you're just a load of hot-air and nothing else, I've done the Google Image search for you....
.....IT'S STILL ON GOOGLE IMAGE, DUMBFUCK.

About 54 results<nobr> (0.32 seconds) </nobr>

Image size:
800 × 600
Find other sizes of this image:
All sizes - Small - Medium

Results for tampines accident gruesome picture

Search Results

1. Gruesome accident at Tampines St 45 T JUNCTION - RIP

sammyboy.com › ... › The Courtyard Café
    28 Jan 2013 – Re: Gruesome accident at Tampines St 45 T JUNCTION - RIP. this is theync dot com quality.. goo dthing the 2nd picture - lamp post blocked the ... 6 images

peppertail

Alfrescian
Loyal
Harlo forum idiot...remember I told you how dumb you're to come up with that poll to remove the Tampines accident pic? Because once Google Image captured it, it's on the internet forever.

1. Why derail this thread? Go and post in the original thread if you still can't get over it. Sissy...
2. I suggest you go and read through that entire past thread again. You obviously did not pay attention...

CLIMAX

Alfrescian
Loyal
Haha dude, why so complicated? Just say you are paying them for those services. Of course you have a right to complain then.

Did i ask you to show, scan, copy or paste anything? No.

Like a little girl.....

Running away like a dog with tail between its legs. Next time, watch your steps, or you'll fall into the hole you dug yourself.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
jialat! now is spectator run onto field and hamtum peppertail goalkeeper......referee calls for time out........

drogbacl.gif

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
1. Why derail this thread? Go and post in the original thread if you still can't get over it. Sissy...
2. I suggest you go and read through that entire past thread again. You obviously did not pay attention...

You really so desperate to save face, is it?

Ok, let you win.

peppertail

Alfrescian
Loyal
Running away like a dog with tail between its legs. Next time, watch your steps, or you'll fall into the hole you dug yourself.

Nah, just pointing out your comprehension issues. Sorry, no offence, but it's usually best to face the facts even if they hurt.

CLIMAX

Alfrescian
Loyal
Nah, just pointing out your comprehension issues. Sorry, no offence, but it's usually best to face the facts even if they hurt.

Sorry, no offence, but your mother is most probably a hardcore prostitute. Sorry, no offence, but it's usually best to face the facts even if they hurt. Again, no fucking offence, you're a faggot. Now, get off my thread unless you've anything worthwhile to contribute.

neddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Google makes mistakes too, all the time and never say thanks for our feedback.

It is classic garbage in, garbage out. Google aggregate information from other sources for themselves.

With fast moving Singapore, I am not surprise.

Try google map for this hotel, ParkRoyal on Pickering St.

CLIMAX

Alfrescian
Loyal
Haha, next time just tell us what kind of answer you want to hear. Or even better, don't ask on a public forum :smile:

Enjoy your day.

This is how a coward like you will react when faced with facts. All the twists and turns, but finally still tail between your legs and a whimper.

peppertail

Alfrescian
Loyal
This is how a coward like you will react when faced with facts. All the twists and turns, but finally still tail between your legs and a whimper.

Sorry, no offence, but your mother is most probably a hardcore prostitute. Sorry, no offence, but it's usually best to face the facts even if they hurt. Again, no fucking offence, you're a faggot. Now, get off my thread unless you've anything worthwhile to contribute.

Haha right. Who's the coward? Do you see me talking like a 12-year old? Grow up...

Last edited:

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Ugg7PvW.png

Are you Alamaking? You behave like sei how hei. Always want to win even when clearly you've lost your marbles.

peppertail

Alfrescian
Loyal
Are you Alamaking? You behave like sei how hei. Always want to win even when clearly you've lost your marbles.

No. You think im wrong? If yes, explain in proper english why im wrong instead of just hurling stupid insults.

Or are you just another one of those that have bias against me? Queue up.

Or are you simply a troll? Bugger off.

Or another of those gondus hiding behind a clone expecting everyone to know who's clone you are? Good for you.

Let's see if i get a straight answer this time. Hope dies last.

Last edited:

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
sei how hei, I let you win this time. So, Tampines accident pic really shows how dumb you really are, didn't it?
Straight answer please. Hope dies last, whatever fuck that means. LOL.

No. You think im wrong? If yes, explain in proper english why im wrong instead of hurling insults.

Or are you just another one of those that have bias against me?

Or are you simply a troll?

Or another of those gondus hiding behind a clone expecting everyone to know who's clone you are?

Let's see if i get a straight answer this time. Hope dies last.