• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

My GF asks me a difficult question today

bigcockman

Alfrescian
Loyal
my humble opion it is all about give give and take.

if u are comfortable with your children surname being your wife surname so be it dont let anyone influnce u at the end of the day its your own family.

if u dont feel comfortable and againts it u better tell her it is impossible to follow the way she wanted it if she really want her way then it is up to u either u give in or u can tell her to find a husband who willing to give the child her surname. this there a risk u guys will break up.

me a malay and my dear wife a chinese and when my daugther born her surname is my dad name do i care what other think? no i dont its my life and my family lucky for meboth parent and inlaw very supportive :smile:
Thanks for your personal info. :smile:

A Singaporean

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think she intend to have a baby with someone else but use u to bring up the baby. Suggest you follow her and see if she is eating outside.

salim

Alfrescian
Loyal
Suspect this is a ruse by cheating spouses (female) to get around the problem. Don't know how prevalent it is here,
but there is such thing as having an open relationship among couples in the west.
Always have a DNA test before putting down your name in the child's certificate.