• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

My Friend's Porsche Damaged By A Stray Dog. Should He Sue The AVA For Negligence?

Capano2121

Alfrescian
Loyal
My good friend's Porsche was damaged by a stray dog that came out of nowhere to knock onto his car while he was driving at Changi Coast Walk. The fucking AVA is sleeping on the job. All strays in Singapore should have been CULLED by now! My good friend is very upset over the damage to his car and I have advised my friend to sue the AVA for negligence and pay for the repair fees of my friend's Porsche!

FUCK STRAYS! CULL EM' ALL!

Were you hurt? Oh! You poor little bitch!

Char_Azn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
My good friend's Porsche was damaged by a stray dog that came out of nowhere to knock onto his car while he was driving at Changi Coast Walk. The fucking AVA is sleeping on the job. All strays in Singapore should have been CULLED by now! My good friend is very upset over the damage to his car and I have advised my friend to sue the AVA for negligence and pay for the repair fees of my friend's Porsche!

FUCK STRAYS! CULL EM' ALL!

9f9ab059.jpg

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
hi there

1. bro, good one!
2. just wonder why the worm has not make any rebuttal to your posting.
3. hahaha!
4. chicken out, i bet knowing your triad connection.

You should be careful of offending people like GMS (AMK and HK) and Golden Dragon (Geylang and Sentosa). Take care.

clinton444

Alfrescian
Loyal
You retarded gay dog :oIo:

I have stayed disease free for all my life because I don't take our world class transport system that has been unfortunately tainted by the diseases carried by the peasants the likes of you:oIo::oIo::oIo:!
My car is definitely more expensive than a Porsche!

FUCK PEASANTS!

Cunton69 :oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo:

Everybody knows what car you own. I agree with you, it's definitely more expensive than a Porsche.

IMGP2253.JPG

charmainefoo

Excuse me. If your friend is going to sue the AVA for not culling the stray dog that hit his Porsche, then you must be careful not to even be near his car. A slight dent on his immaculate car will also cost you your life. Maybe he will not cull you or your descendants, he may take you to court just for that dent.

Cant you see how heartless your friend is? Has fame, glory and money clouded his mind? Or for that matter, your mind too?

Too bad and too sad that you and your friend has descended to this state of being worse than beasts.
I believe in kharma. Maybe you should too, young men.

clinton666

Alfrescian
Loyal
Excuse me. If your friend is going to sue the AVA for not culling the stray dog that hit his Porsche, then you must be careful not to even be near his car. A slight dent on his immaculate car will also cost you your life. Maybe he will not cull you or your descendants, he may take you to court just for that dent.

Cant you see how heartless your friend is? Has fame, glory and money clouded his mind? Or for that matter, your mind too?

Too bad and too sad that you and your friend has descended to this state of being worse than beasts.
I believe in kharma. Maybe you should too, young men.

You retarde lesbian bitch

Karma's a bitch and I don't like bitches cause they are low class and retarded due to inbreeding! I am blessed as none of my circle of female friends are bitches. All of them are descendents of the upper elite class of Singaporeans! Karma's going after you BITCH! Karma and bitches always go hand in hand!

clinton666

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dogs, Singaporean peasants and Banglas should be better educated on pedestrian traffic rules in Singapore! They get on my nerve with their irresponsible behaviour at road junctions!

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Dogs, Singaporean peasants and Banglas should be better educated on pedestrian traffic rules in Singapore! They get on my nerve with their irresponsible behaviour at road junctions!
Shut the fuck up lah, early morning you bark simi lanjiao?

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Saw the fucktard Remy with his family and one chao angmo at Jalan Berseh area yesterday.
I pointed at him and called him bitch killer but the entire table just sat there pretend nothing happened except for the angmo who stood up....I showed him the middle finger walked away.