• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

My Friend's Jobless Neigbour Wants To Commit Suicide If CPF Cannot Take Out

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
He now has less than $500 left. He says if garment don't allow for temporary withdrawal of CPF; say $1000 per month till he finds a job, he will commit some form of suicide.

Tell him to go right ahead!:p The less losers there are on this earth, the better it is for the rest of us. :rolleyes:

downgrader

Alfrescian
Loyal
Eat at temple must register, wait in "Q", and they will chek with MCYS before feeding you...you think nowadays they so kind..walk in & the feed you!

Only selected time & programs @ CC..and no choice of channels.."Oliver", can not be chooser!

no need register or mcys lah, wah lau

but must queue cos lots of people down and out

C

cliffstyle

Can try eating free meals at the Buddhist Lodge ,everyday got people eat free meals there,singaporeans and foreigners all come and eat.Don't think they check your IC or check your financial status.
To go to eat free is already a big step forward,it takes alot of courage for one to eat free meals so the Buddhisit Lodge is one place where one can eat free meal with some dignity intact.But not those shameless,irresponsible and insensitive bunch of MIW blood-suckers who will ask u to fill up forms and ask questions about your whole family and then ask u to wait for their replies. The MIW are very efficient only in humiliating the people and want the people to beg them for financial assistance.
MAY RETRIBUTION BEFALL ON THE MIW BLOOD -SUCKERS !!!!!!!!

What is wrong in eating free meals. I always go to temple to eat but give some donation after that. I hope that the money can be used to give free meals to more people.

There is totally nothing wrong in eating free food , just do something else to give back to the society.

Ah Guan

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sam is a WINNER lah. He is enjoying himself as a PR in Sydney. Wish we could all join him there.

Then Sam must be damn happy winning over there.

I've been to Sydney many times and I see more losers there than in sinkapore. Seriously, I can't smoke on the streets without a bum asking me for a cigarette.

U

UpYoz_olo

He now has less than $500 left. He says if garment don't allow for temporary withdrawal of CPF; say $1000 per month till he finds a job, he will commit some form of suicide.

This CCB garment really don't care or really have no more money.

Allow for the temporary withdrawal of CPF funds for the unemployed you fucktards.
:oIo:

What FORM of suicide, may I ask?? Jump into the public swimming pool? Hurl before an oncoming children tricycle? Or try the MRT????