• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

my fren tell me this. is he correct?

gsbslut

Stupidman
Loyal
actually the fight is between the world's two biggest middle east originated religion christianity vs islam.

the christian smarter. align with jews and use jews to attack muslims
muslims stupid lor. they shd gang up with jews and denounce christianity together.

is this view logical?

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Jew religion don’t really see Christianity up. They don’t agree w Christianity. So it’s not exactly correct.

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
actually the fight is between the world's two biggest middle east originated religion christianity vs islam.

muslims stupid lor. they shd gang up with jews and denounce christianity together.

is this view logical?

then your friend is a FARKING MORON..................the brain worse than when i was in Sec 4............

True Believer

Alfrescian
Loyal
actually the fight is between the world's two biggest middle east originated religion christianity vs islam. the christian smarter. align with jews and use jews to attack muslims
muslims stupid lor. they shd gang up with jews and denounce christianity together. is this view logical?
I am afraid that you are barking up the wrong tree. The Jews do not like Christians, but at least they are not killing each other.

countryman

Alfrescian
Loyal
End of the day, it's all human creation... Why is there a dislike for each other just because of a different faith? Ultimately the root of all evil is religion, it divides people !

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
The war has nothing to do with religion. It's all about injustice and land seizure without compensation. Israel can anytime chase Palestinians from their homes and demolish it And build hdb flats for new jewish arrivals Even today. Like how PAP did to malays.
Unlike Arabs, malays prefer to make love instead of war to our occupiers. Hit it where it hurt most

Early palestinian fighters included Christians. But many have already left for the West as easier for them to obtain citizenship.

countryman

Alfrescian
Loyal
The war has nothing to do with religion. It's all about injustice and land seizure without compensation. Israel can anytime chase Palestinians from their homes and demolish it And build hdb flats for new jewish arrivals Even today. Like how PAP did to malays.
Unlike Arabs, malays prefer to make love instead of war to our occupiers. Hit it where it hurt most

Early palestinian fighters included Christians. But many have already left for the West as easier for them to obtain citizenship.
Yes, previously it has got nothing to do with religion but now it's a different story altogether..
If Hamas n Jews all pray to same God, have same religion n same worship place, they won't be fighting for sure..

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset

is this view logical?
U so fucking brainless u need your friend to tell you things? Can't figure it out yourself. All worship the same God. Attack simi lancheow.

True Believer

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yes, previously it has got nothing to do with religion but now it's a different story altogether..
If Hamas n Jews all pray to same God, have same religion n same worship place, they won't be fighting for sure..
I thought it is a war against terrorists who invaded Israel to murder and kidnap civilians.

Hightech88

Alfrescian
Loyal

I thought it is a war against terrorists who invaded Israel to murder and kidnap civilians.

This fellow gives a good explanation of WTF is happening...: