• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

My email to Minsster Khaw on swine flu V

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
<TABLE id=msgUN border=0 cellSpacing=3 cellPadding=0 width="100%"><TBODY><TR><TD id=msgUNsubj vAlign=top>
icon.aspx
Coffeeshop Chit Chat - My email to Minsster Khaw on swine flu V</TD><TD id=msgunetc noWrap align=right>
icon.aspx
Subscribe </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><TABLE class=msgtable cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="96%"><TBODY><TR><TD class=msg vAlign=top><TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%"><TBODY><TR class=msghead><TD class=msgbfr1 width="1%"> </TD><TD><TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0><TBODY><TR class=msghead><TD class=msgF width="1%" noWrap align=right>From: </TD><TD class=msgFname width="68%" noWrap>Kiasu Seng (TanKimSeng) <NOBR></NOBR> </TD><TD class=msgDate width="30%" noWrap align=right>4:10 pm </TD></TR><TR class=msghead><TD class=msgT height=20 width="1%" noWrap align=right>To: </TD><TD class=msgTname width="68%" noWrap>ALL <NOBR></NOBR></TD><TD class=msgNum noWrap align=right> (1 of 1) </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR><TR><TD class=msgleft rowSpan=4 width="1%"> </TD><TD class=wintiny noWrap align=right>24642.1 </TD></TR><TR><TD height=8></TD></TR><TR><TD class=msgtxt>Dear Minister Khaw,
Thank you for your hard work to safe guard the health of the Singaporeans. I watched with interest when you were jabbed with the swine flu vaccine while assuring Singaporeans that the vaccine is safe.
I applaud your applomb but I am still not convinced that enough safety trials were done to study the short term side effects this swine flu vaccine may have given the speed with which the vaccines have been produced.
I wish to propose that MOH do a longitudinal study by following a cohort of the reciepients of the vaccine as well as a group of people who did not receive the vaccines to act as controls. These two groups should be followed for a period of time maybe 2 to 5 years to monitor them for short and long term effects of the vaccine for safety as well as efficacy.
I believe such a study of a large enough number of people will be the scientific way for concrete answers to all doubting Thomas on whether the swine flu vaccine is both safe and effecitve. I do not doubt the logistics and expenses will be a problem given that Singapore is a first world nation with excellent infrastruture and expertise on a small island and a strong social conscience.
Even if results conflct your claim, at least the outcome would benefit the community and leaders who must make future decisions on mass vaccinations. To carry out such a surveillance is a responsible thing to do. I urge MOH to do so.
Yours truly
Kim Seng.

</TD></TR><TR><TD> </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%"><TBODY><TR><TD class=msgleft width="1%"> </TD><TD class=msgopt width="24%" noWrap> Options</TD><TD class=msgrde width="50%" noWrap align=middle> Reply</TD><TD class=wintiny width="25%" noWrap align=right> </TD></TR><TR><TD class=msgbfrbot> </TD><TD colSpan=3> </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Brightkid

Alfrescian
Loyal
version 1.0 is not fully tested....sekali got other side effects.....you never know...

wait until 10.0, proven already then jab.....:biggrin:

Agreed. And is there anyone who can confirm that jab Khaw got is really H1N1 vaccine and not just vitamin solution ?