• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

my dad said free speech will not work in sg because ....

roxygurly

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think you are very naive and unknowledgeable or your parents did not provide you with a good education. Don't you know studies have shown that all men, not just sinkies men think of sex from several times a day to once every 7 seconds?

Hi before you quote the research findings, at least look at the sample size and the setup behind the experiment! obviously they are sensationalizing their findings. only uneducated people like you will quote figures without thinking about it :rolleyes:

vamjok

Alfrescian
Loyal
i am very sure uni grads don't visit prostitutes as much as those uneducated men. uneducated men buy sex from strangers. educated men have sex with their spouses or partners.

i bet to differ, everyone around me is fucking around like rabbits in my undergraduate years

vamjok

Alfrescian
Loyal
54% of men think about sex everyday or several times a day, 43% a few times per month or a few times per week, and 4% less than once a month ....

....Sexual fantasies are healthy, occurring most often in people showing the fewest sexual problems and least sexual dissatisfaction (Laumann 1994)

results from this groups shows that australian man are not very sane up there or have sexual related problem. its norm to have sexual fantasies for normal healthy adults.

as with regards to methodology of the finding, go read the paper yourself since you are an graduate. you should not be spoon-feed, reading research paper is a norm in graduate studies. asking someone to state his methodology is stupid, if you wish to attack it, you are the one suppose to read up on it. NOT ASK SOMEONE WHAT IS THE METHOD then attack

Laumann, E., Gagnon, J.H., Michael, R.T., and Michaels, S. The Social Organization of Sexuality: Sexual Practices in the United States. 1994. Chicago: University of Chicago Press (Also reported in the companion volume, Michael et al, Sex in America: A Definitive Survey, 1994).

ivebert

Alfrescian
Loyal
i bet to differ, everyone around me is fucking around like rabbits in my undergraduate years

This doesn't mean the uni girls are prostitutes :oIo:

Prostitutes are different from SLUTS.:oIo:

Ask those sluts go have sex with the geylang uncles and they rather kill themselves.:oIo:

Get your definition right :oIo:

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
after i told him only 11% of singaporean went to university, he said that is why they singaporean cannot be a free country. he said a free country can only work with educated people. for example, almost half of australian go to university. that shows that we are a country equippped intellectually to handle the rigor of freedom and rights.

i also observe that the behavior of the people here is very vulgar. they think of sex all the time! how can we trust these uneducated people?

i totally agree with you.

vamjok

Alfrescian
Loyal
i have heard of incident of a chongster going into the back alley and saw a prc mei mei that belongs to his tutorial class. you are really outdated now, your time and their time now is a totally different world uncle

Robert Half

Alfrescian
Loyal
after i told him only 11% of singaporean went to university, he said that is why they singaporean cannot be a free country. he said a free country can only work with educated people. for example, almost half of australian go to university. that shows that we are a country equippped intellectually to handle the rigor of freedom and rights.

i also observe that the behavior of the people here is very vulgar. they think of sex all the time! how can we trust these uneducated people?

my mum joined in the conversation and said that a lot of sg men are hypocrites. they often support one thing but refuse to acknowledge other things.

she said that sg men are very narrow-minded people because most of them don't receive a very good education in the past. but she also said the younger ones are much better now. i agree with her.

I think its time for you to find a job.

Regardless whether educated SG men or not. SG men is very practical people to work hard to bring home the bread & butters for his family & very fillial to parents.

Unlike your father.... let your mother work as a high class whore to earn money for your family. Even the lowest educated SG men look down on highly-edcuated whore like your mother because we SG men are higher status than your parents.

I think your parents really did not upbring you well :rolleyes:

Cuntamania

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why everything also "my dad" "my dad" knn you daft or what?:oIo:

vamjok

Alfrescian
Loyal
she wants us to post it scientifically , now we did it and she decided to throw smoke screen to siam

Cruxx

Alfrescian
Loyal
Seems like Australians aren't that free either. What with the "my dad said that Singaporean men" and "my mum said that in Singapore".