• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

my dad said free speech will not work in sg because ....

roxygurly

Alfrescian
Loyal
after i told him only 11% of singaporean went to university, he said that is why they singaporean cannot be a free country. he said a free country can only work with educated people. for example, almost half of australian go to university. that shows that we are a country equippped intellectually to handle the rigor of freedom and rights.

i also observe that the behavior of the people here is very vulgar. they think of sex all the time! how can we trust these uneducated people?

roxygurly

Alfrescian
Loyal
my mum joined in the conversation and said that a lot of sg men are hypocrites. they often support one thing but refuse to acknowledge other things.

she said that sg men are very narrow-minded people because most of them don't receive a very good education in the past. but she also said the younger ones are much better now. i agree with her.

peterlth

Alfrescian
Loyal
Singaporeans without a university education cannot handle topics like freedom and rights?! Your father is a dumbass ... and you are a bigger dumbass to agree with him.

after i told him only 11% of singaporean went to university, he said that is why they singaporean cannot be a free country. he said a free country can only work with educated people. for example, almost half of australian go to university. that shows that we are a country equippped intellectually to handle the rigor of freedom and rights.

i also observe that the behavior of the people here is very vulgar. they think of sex all the time! how can we trust these uneducated people?

And those who think of sex all the time are vulgar and uneducated?

ChaoPappyPoodle

Alfrescian
Loyal
It is because of the lack of free speech that Singaporeans lack ideas and the propensity for deep thoughts and to be critical of information provided.

Tell that to your parents. Education is only structured learning. Learning outside of classrooms is just as important. The level and quality of structured education has and should have no bearing on freedom to be critical and to share one's ideas with others.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
my mum joined in the conversation and said that a lot of sg men are hypocrites. they often support one thing but refuse to acknowledge other things.

she said that sg men are very narrow-minded people because most of them don't receive a very good education in the past. but she also said the younger ones are much better now. i agree with her.

Your mum and dad are absolutely right. I share their views completely.

Equalisation

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Singaporeans without a university education cannot handle topics like freedom and rights?! Your father is a dumbass ... and you are a bigger dumbass to agree with him.

And those who think of sex all the time are vulgar and uneducated?

Yes. It's true. Many of my primary school friends who had gone on to Universities, in fact do not screw anymore when in their fifties.:(

I only half past 6 education still think of sex at age 69. All the Way !!!:eek:

roxygurly

Alfrescian
Loyal
even i don't go university, do not possess a degree, doesn't mean i am not able to fuk your ass.

i hate to say this but you are a typical example of a singapore man who uses "sex" to demonstrate your "imaginary" superiority over woman. in real life, you are a nobody! :rolleyes:

roxygurly

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wow, those gone to uni won't think of Sex?! They think of $$$.

i am very sure uni grads don't visit prostitutes as much as those uneducated men. uneducated men buy sex from strangers. educated men have sex with their spouses or partners.

gbomega

Alfrescian
Loyal
after i told him only 11% of singaporean went to university, he said that is why they singaporean cannot be a free country. he said a free country can only work with educated people.

11% is a quota placed by the stupid govt policy not to have too many graduates in the past like the "Stop at two" campaign.

kingrant

Alfrescian
Loyal
Girl,

You sure have a lot of growing up to do! Or you were sleeping wth yr eyes open?

i am very sure uni grads don't visit prostitutes as much as those uneducated men. uneducated men buy sex from strangers. educated men have sex with their spouses or partners.

roxygurly

Alfrescian
Loyal
Girl,

You sure have a lot of growing up to do! Or you were sleeping wth yr eyes open?

when you make a statement, back it up with some material or supporting examples. this is what we learn in freshman writing and quite obviously, you didn't receive a university education. :rolleyes:

chowka

Alfrescian
Loyal
when you make a statement, back it up with some material or supporting examples. this is what we learn in freshman writing and quite obviously, you didn't receive a university education. :rolleyes:

Your mother CCB. Yeah right you are indeed an aussie :rolleyes:................. and clone of....................................drum roll..............................................:rolleyes:................................... ..:rolleyes:.........................:rolleyes:

:biggrin:

aangsc

Alfrescian
Loyal

On please , one moment your mummy said , next moment your daddy said. What do you said ? Do you know the forum is probably more "famous" as a sex forum to begin with ? Do you expect innocent gentlemen and ladies around here. Vulgar yes but we are not as bad as some aussies and definitely better off when we compare ourselve on racism. So do not take every word so seriously here . How long has your dad or mum stay in Singapore to form an opinion about the people ? What about yourself ? To begin with SG, we are a young nation of 45 years , how educated was Australia at 45 years old , maybe the first generation of convicts from UK was still around then. Do you already has more than 50% of 'educated' convicts ?:biggrin:

KNNBCCB

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

i am very sure you will get raped by the aborigines.

knnbccb ..

klongtoey kid

Alfrescian
Loyal

either you have marbles in your head or you are juz another wanna-bes..

Not so far from now, I'm quite sure u and yr educated buddies will be at the mercy of the Chinese, with zero freedom and rights too. Quit observing others, and start worrying about your own position now..

championplug

Alfrescian
Loyal

I think you are very naive and unknowledgeable or your parents did not provide you with a good education. Don't you know studies have shown that all men, not just sinkies men think of sex from several times a day to once every 7 seconds?