• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

My Credibility at Stake: Sam Boss why lidat?

LeMans2011

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sam Boss and gentlemen,

If clicking the add reputation icon says i must spread some reputation to others' first, what are the possible reasons?
I do not keep track who i upz.

Last edited:

po2wq

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
dat samburger sleeping oredi ...

wif regards 2 ur prob, u encounter dat msg iz bcos u haf upz dat member b4 ...

LeMans2011

Alfrescian
Loyal
dat samburger sleeping oredi ...

wif regards 2 ur prob, u encounter dat msg iz bcos u haf upz dat member b4 ...

Possible... but is there any other possible reason? I want to be sure before telling the person i have upz him before.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Sam Boss and gentlemen,

If clicking the add reputation icon says i must spread some reputation to others' first, what are the possible reasons?

It means exactly as it says. You cannot repeatedly give rep points to only one nick. You have spread it round to 200 other nicks first. This rule has been in place since day one.

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Sam Boss and gentlemen,

I hope that you have upped me before and not zapped me :biggrin:

Seems that my initiative has started a wave of points whoring in this forum. Hope Scroobal don't write an article on me :p

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
again and again
this silly up and down zapping system
why so obsessed with reputation points
can buy a life can buy a whore
post your hate, post your fart
don't get these points get into your heart. chay!!!

Yi Dao

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
What credibility are u talking about? This forum is different from the sex forum and other hobby forums because politics often gets involved. Start any non political topic and you will find PAP and opposition parties mentioned along with their photos. Turn off.

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
What credibility are u talking about? This forum is different from the sex forum and other hobby forums because politics often gets involved. Start any non political topic and you will find PAP and opposition parties mentioned along with their photos. Turn off.

you are right brudder
these political people are damned nuisance
talk marriage, they want to kpkb
talk love and sex,they also want to kpkb
talk ordinary daily things, they also want to kehpor
poltiicians one kind type....yes turn off....

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/ra7xt9eLLIk" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

reminds me of siva choy

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Possible... but is there any other possible reason? I want to be sure before telling the person i have upz him before.

You have either up or zap the guy, you can only do it once, the 300 days refresh and you can up the same guy again is a myth, i dun think it existed, tried to up Ramsey one more time for the last 3 years, むりです

erection2015

Alfrescian (InfP) + C
must try to up ah ram back to life so he can post again.

You have either up or zap the guy, you can only do it once, the 300 days refresh and you can up the same guy again is a myth, i dun think it existed, tried to up Ramsey one more time for the last 3 years, むりです

Yi Dao

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

tumblr_m2qh7j2TTv1r47lh6o1_250.jpg

"No leh.. Still haven't receive your rep points. Bullshit."

Last edited:

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It means exactly as it says. You cannot repeatedly give rep points to only one nick. You have spread it round to 200 other nicks first. This rule has been in place since day one.

in the past you said 100 nicks only? when did you change that?

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
How to up someone all the time if only he writes good posts? This system is flawed.

yeah sam leong should have a system where someone can gave an oyster to some post, then everyone can see that person have a lot of oyster.