• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

My colleague got sacked bcos of a keling [Sinkie racial "harmony" at its very best]

mercbenz

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: My colleague got sacked bcos of a keling

Hi. keling women FT also back stab a lot. Once experienced it first hand, no point trying to help them because they will eventually turn around and plunge a few poison dagger in your back. Don't think I prejudice, I was a victim. And a few keling kia still owe me $$$.

Char_Azn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

U guys should try working with Indian Vendors and not just local FTs.

U request for 10 things, they will promise U 12 and end up doing only 1.

Not a day goes by in my office where no one calls India to scold someone

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Hi. keling women FT also back stab a lot. Once experienced it first hand, no point trying to help them because they will eventually turn around and plunge a few poison dagger in your back. Don't think I prejudice, I was a victim. And a few keling kia still owe me $$$.

U guys should try working with Indian Vendors and not just local FTs.

U request for 10 things, they will promise U 12 and end up doing only 1.

Not a day goes by in my office where no one calls India to scold someone

Thanks for sharing guys and u can see in the last page how 1 piece of shit keling is spamming everyone with the same post.

That's good though makes the thread look bigger and attracts more attention to how the keling scum behave. :biggrin:

jimmyfallon

Alfrescian
Loyal

I thought my bad expereinces with kelings was just my bad luck. My dad has a few properties he rents out. Hes not the racist type but now he tells us he will never rent to indians again. They are late in payment, mess up the house and just stay there for free and have alot of excuses like have to pay hospital bills etc.
I got in a small car accident and this keling, called me and say want to send his man to come pick up money for payment and settle by ourselves, say no need to report. At the end of the day he went to report first and stopped answering my calls. What a conjob!!

nickers9

Alfrescian
Loyal

I thought my bad expereinces with kelings was just my bad luck. My dad has a few properties he rents out. Hes not the racist type but now he tells us he will never rent to indians again. They are late in payment, mess up the house and just stay there for free and have alot of excuses like have to pay hospital bills etc.
I got in a small car accident and this keling, called me and say want to send his man to come pick up money for payment and settle by ourselves, say no need to report. At the end of the day he went to report first and stopped answering my calls. What a conjob!!

I told you they are worst then snakes. At least snakes would not disturb you if you dont disturb them.

But the Indians, even they promise you something, but they will do something else. If you get into accidents with kelings, go and report to the police first and dont listen to them. I have a friend many years ago, when he was crossing the road when the traffic light green men appeared, he was knocked down by a car and was unconsicous. When he woke up in hospital, his family told him that he was knocked down by his keling driver, and this Indians said he was playing with his friends on the road and this accident happened. My friend was furious as it was a lie and luckily there were a few witnesses gave the police their contact numbers and witness the Indian driver knocked down my friend and he was alone crossing the road when the 'green man' appeared.

Later it was found out that this stupid Indian was quarrelling with his girlfriend in his car when he was driving and never pay attention to the road. And when accidents happened, he and his indian girlfriend came out with this plot of saying my friend was playing while crossing the road.

Arent the Indians worst than the black cobra?

loeggusder

Alfrescian
Loyal

ah neh, they were a proud people and big country, but the poms conquer them, you know how tiny is england.

so when the poms gov india, the ah neh learn the skill of best of friend with poms but stabbing them from behind.

now ah neh use this skill on everyone else.

ah neh are almost everywhere in this world, hard to avoid them.
especially if you are in field of IT.
you probably have back full of stabbing holes.

ah come on you guys loved wearing pigtails and watching your women fuck the manchus

nickers9

Alfrescian
Loyal

ah come on you guys loved wearing pigtails and watching your women fuck the manchus

You remember there was this case when the Indian woman cut and cooked his Indian husband into a pot of curry.

Indians not only a poisonous snake, but also violence in nature. The kelings like to beat up their wives when they are drunk. So is a good karma that the Indians are cut and cooked to become curry. Actually this Indian wife should have feed this curry to the dogs.

LonewolfAlfa

Alfrescian
Loyal

maybe the fumes from pouring too much coconut oil on their heads and the stench drive them mad and crazy

yellow_people

Alfrescian
Loyal

Why is my keling gay partner spamming this forum here with the same cut and paste shit where he should be sucking leetahbar's cock?

Angelo is is another one of your several clones?

Chinks are masters at obfuscating and back-stabbing and precisely why Jackie Chan commented they needs to be dealt with a firm hand. Chinks simply cannot be trusted. LKY is a firm believer as his methods shows - wear a knuckleduster and meet the Chinks in a cul-de-sac.

Yellow_People

yellow_people

Alfrescian
Loyal

Attributed to Satan (Dormammu777)

There was my colleage, a manager in Melbourne. He was with my company for 15 years. He employed this keling, an FTrash from India as his deputy manager some time last year.

Ahaa! So this colleague, (can we say FT from Melbourne?) hires another FT. Selective xenophobia anyone? Was this manager from down under an "angmoh"? Maybe Satan like most Chinks, loves the taste of a big white cock.

Eeerything was going ok initially then the problem started. The keling started arguing with him and started to raise his voice at him. Later on, he stopped talking to him and behind his back, quitely complained about him to the head office and got my colleague sacked.

When you put a manager who's been with the company for 15 yrs against his subordinate with less than a year and in the event of an employee dispute, all rational organizations will ask the subordinate to leave - its often easier replacing the junior staff; you have to ask yourself what's missing in this story. Was the manager plain incompetent (which would mean senior mgmt was sleeping atop) or was he dismissed for something else?

"Guanxi" - kickbacks and bribes are very common in Chink culture. Was this manager exposed?

I warned him about keling behaviour initially but he never listened to me, telling me that we have to treat everyone like humans. You try to be nice to a snake and see what happened?

This is why SG companies are increasingly hiring foreigners to fill vacant posts. Hire a Chink and he will be busy sowing the seeds of discord or "eating snake" while dreaming up a revolution.

At least he is in Oz so he may be able to get welfare from the gahment there if here in Singapore then how? Die cock standing. This is the reason why I never trust any Indian FTrashes in my company. I don't even bother to talk to them except on work matters. I don't want to end up like him, please not now when the market is so fucked up. Don't ever trust kelings. They will back stab you at the end of the day!!!!

This has to be the best paragraph. I just love the way Satan connects the dots from "keling FT trash" to the PAP. :biggrin:

Last edited:

Angelo

Alfrescian
Loyal

Attributed to Satan (Dormammu777)

Ahaa! So this colleague, (can we say FT from Melbourne?) hires another FT. Selective xenophobia anyone? Was this manager from down under an "angmoh"? Maybe Satan like most Chinks, loves the taste of a big white cock.

When you put a manager who's been with the company for 15 yrs against his subordinate with less than a year and in the event of an employee dispute, all rational organizations will ask the subordinate to leave - its often easier replacing the junior staff; you have to ask yourself what's missing in this story. Was the manager plain incompetent (which would mean senior mgmt was sleeping atop) or was he dismissed for something else?

"Guanxi" - kickbacks and bribes are very common in Chink culture. Was this manager exposed?

This is why SG companies are increasingly hiring foreigners to fill vacant posts. Hire a Chink and he will be busy sowing the seeds of discord or "eating snake" while dreaming up a revolution.

This has to be the best paragraph. I just love the way Satan connects the dots from "keling FT trash" to the PAP. :biggrin:

hahahhaha. here comes the walking black shit(s) to defend themselves.

centuries under the east india company has make them the hahahaha black shits they are today. LOL

so black. so smelly. so proud.

:rolleyes:

Last edited:

Angelo

Alfrescian
Loyal

a whole sub-continent under 1 company rule for centuries.

Very proud people.

:biggrin:

Angelo

Alfrescian
Loyal

NEW DELHI - AN INDIAN man who fathered seven daughters has not washed for 35 years in an apparent attempt to ensure his next child is a boy, newspapers reported.

Kailash 'Kalau' Singh replaces bathing and brushing his teeth with a 'fire bath' every evening when he stands on one leg beside a bonfire, smokes marijuana and says prayers to Lord Shiva, according to the Hindustan Times.

'It's just like using water to take a bath,' Kalau was reported as saying. 'A fire bath helps kill germs and infection in the body.'

Kalau, 63, from a village outside the holy city of Varanasi, outraged his family by refusing to take a ritual dip in the river Ganges even after his brother died five years ago.

'I still don't remember how it all began,' he said in Saturday's edition of the paper. 'I just know it started about 35 years ago.'

Kalau's hygiene regime has taken its toll on his professional life. The grocery store that he used to own closed when customers stopped shopping there due to his 'unhealthy personality' and he now tills fields near Varanasi airport.

Kalau, who wears two pullovers all through the Indian summer, said his pledge not to wash was a commitment to the 'national interest.'

But his neighbours in the village of Chatav said there was another reason for Kalau's washing boycott.

'A seer once told Kalau that if he does not take a bath, he would be blessed with a male child,' a man called Madhusudan told the paper.

Most Indians prefer sons, who are typically regarded as breadwinners, while girls are seen as a burden because of the matrimonial dowry demanded by a groom's family and the fact that their earnings go to their husband's family. -- AFP

No wonder so smelly. hiaz.

Kuailan

Alfrescian
Loyal

In my company, American MNC got 2 Indian, one claim that he's from Compac computer comapny. He was employed as Financial Manager. He knows nothing about computer, he knows nothing about Microsoft excel, all the work he push to the poor Secretary she got to do almost everything for him, while he just snake around. I still remember during D&D he got a prize approach me, "Can I encash my prize?" I told yes go to "Pawn shop" they can encash for you! Bloody cheat skate!

One day he came to me can I borrow your Nikon Telephoto lens I want to take picture of my kid play football. I told him No way. If you drop my expensive lens and said "sorry" I got to be burden by you....thank you.

cheers:mad:

kchunjeng

Alfrescian
Loyal

There are companies call Many Many Indian, with Many Many Idiot, which hired Many Many Indian, and do a lot of Many Many Backstabbing, Many Many Delay, the bosses going to face Many Many problems in the future.

Holly shit ! Good luck !

jim007jimmyboy

Alfrescian
Loyal

In my company, American MNC got 2 Indian, one claim that he's from Compac computer comapny. He was employed as Financial Manager. He knows nothing about computer, he knows nothing about Microsoft excel, all the work he push to the poor Secretary she got to do almost everything for him, while he just snake around. I still remember during D&D he got a prize approach me, "Can I encash my prize?" I told yes go to "Pawn shop" they can encash for you! Bloody cheat skate!

One day he came to me can I borrow your Nikon Telephoto lens I want to take picture of my kid play football. I told him No way. If you drop my expensive lens and said "sorry" I got to be burden by you....thank you.

cheers:mad:

lucky u know how to handle keling.

I was personally analise by keling....when i tendered my resignation my GM approached me told me he was aware of the keling problem n wanted to transfered me to another dept. I rejected the promotion n bid farewell!

Last edited:

yellow_people

Alfrescian
Loyal

Manchus? That's ancient history. Take a look at the whiny Chinks in this very forum busy spotting the flaws of any Chinese Singaporean female that is featured on the ST Hotbod section. Granted they are flat chested, the lot, I'll give the Chinks that. But the rest?

This is why we have more and more Chinese girls (SPGs) that would rather marry an "angmoh" or foreigner than settle with a whiny Ah Beng, who is likely to have a cheap PRC mei mei on the side.

Its like comparing the Cherry Q with a Ferrari. Which ride would you prefer?

yellow_people

Alfrescian
Loyal

so black. so smelly. so proud.

:rolleyes:

That may be true. At least we have pride. What do the 75% majority Chinks have? They have low self esteem, are a whinny bunch with buck tooth and 4 eyes. Even your women are running away from u. What a pathetic breed.

chingchong

Alfrescian
Loyal

I guess the chinks' points are:

1. They are taking their jobs
2. They are fucking their women