• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

My clash with an India Mother Fucker.

psy83

Alfrescian
Loyal
So earlier on, I was at shenton way to do some stuffs.. I parked at one of the buildings there.. As i was proceeding to come out, There was this pundek who was walking in the middle of the carpark, So i gave a soft horn to ask him to move, Farker started to wave his hand around, I showed him my middle finger, He showed me his middle finger, I shouted at him to fuck off.. I was still moving and was close to turning down to the next level, As i was turning i saw him asking me to wait..So i proceeded down to the next level and waited to see if he would come down.. He then came walking down towards my car. Pundek kesiao already, At that moment i wanted to open my boot to take out my umbrella to wack him but seeing i could wack him with no problem i just came out from the car and both of us met face to face, He showed me his cheek and told me to punch him.. I told him to Fuck off, I know this type of India mother fuckers well enough esp while in Aust, They were mostly paotoh kias and will paotoh to Student liason Manager when the ang moh students were Tripping on LSD and and smoking weed. And i knew he will bait me and call the Police, if i wack him, Cos if i wack i wont stop, I will usually blank out and not know what im doing. So then i began my abusing on him to make him mad and touch me, So i got a reason to wack him but he walked pass me and was saying some stuffs, I couldnt hear him cos i was shouting extreme loudly at him...Like "Go back to India you India mother fucker" "Pundek" You balless fucker" "Talk only" Fuck your mother was repeated by me more then 10 times esp the Fuck your Mother part and he continued walking away from me while i was standing there and and half way thru he pointed me his ass.. And i continued abusing him.. Fuck your mother and go back to Inda. Then he disappeared. Pundek mother fucker pariah Keiling mother fucking India cheebye Kia was boh lanjiao..Earlier on like Hero but when kena fuck he started to walk away.. If i wasnt in a vehicle or there is no way to identify me.. I would have beaten the mother fucker up. PUI... But it was a good one. Before boarding my car, I was extremely stress out by something earlier on"Due to work" and once i got out from the carpark, I started to laugh and Smile.. It was a good way to let off steam.. Now im sitting at home and drinking Fresh fruit juice and Typing this shit out. This is not your normal IT pariya dog..He was Dress smartly with polo tee and had a Guai lan face and was driving a car..

Kudos to myself.

Last edited:

KNNBCCB

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Should have keep a revolver in your car boot...:eek:

Remember my siggi ...:eek:

Upz u...

Last edited:

middaydog

Alfrescian
Loyal
you can let him whack you first and in your next life you will come back as an ah neh to whack him back? :eek::eek: (double :eek:)

psy83

Alfrescian
Loyal
Fuck you @Rasta... Keiling ball carrier is the Last thing i Am.. I dont carry balls but allow people to carry my balls. I wanted him to wack me 1st, Cos he was the one who asked me to stop.. So i went a level down to wait and he Came down... From my understanding when someone ask you to come out, It means he wants to beat you.. So i came out but he didnt touch me, So i got no reason to bash his face In, So i did the next best thing.. I fucked his mother. I tot that will incense him but fucking Keiling mother fucker boh lanjiao and walked away. Who the fuck allows someone to fuck his mother and not do anything about it.. I cant beat him 1st la, Cant use Self-defense as my reason. My car is there, the no. plate is there. You have to be smart cos i know if i wack him, He will be lying on the floor and this will defiantly be a Criminal case. Too old to haul myself in the Court. If no car/no identity, He will be on the floor. Confirm... I tot of taking out umbrella from my boot to wack him cos i tot he was going to have a fight with me.. But looking at him, I was confident of making him lie on the floor but fucker asked me to punch him, so obviously i wont be that stupid to strike him 1st and told him to F off and he started to walk away while saying some shit, I couldnt hear him cos i was shouting and over powering his voice. Pussy mother fucker.. Ask people to stop but boh lanjiao to fight.

Not to sure bout this guy.. Its like North/south mix... Fucking Guailan mother fucker, If it was a local Ah neh.. Comfirm we will be brawling. Should have met with @Rastar and let him throw this fucker down the carpark.

Last edited:

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
wow from supporting kelings in your earlier posts now become anti-keling. Change camps already see you even got pts.

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Fuck you @Rasta... Keiling ball carrier is the Last thing i Am.. I dont carry balls but allow people to carry my balls. I wanted him to wack me 1st, Cos he was the one who asked me to stop.. So i went a level down to wait and he Came down... From my understanding when someone ask you to come out, It means he wants to beat you.. So i came out but he didnt touch me, So i got no reason to bash his face In, So i did the next best thing.. I fucked his mother. I tot that will incense him but fucking Keiling mother fucker boh lanjiao and walked away. Who the fuck allows someone to fuck his mother and not do anything about it.. I cant beat him 1st la, Cant use Self-defense as my reason. My car is there, the no. plate is there. You have to be smart cos i know if i wack him, He will be lying on the floor and this will defiantly be a Criminal case. Too old to haul myself in the Court. If no car/no identity, He will be on the floor. Confirm... I tot of taking out umbrella from my boot to wack him cos i tot he was going to have a fight with me.. But looking at him, I was confident of making him lie on the floor but fucker asked me to punch him, so obviously i wont be that stupid to strike him 1st and told him to F off and he started to walk away while saying some shit, I couldnt hear him cos i was shouting and over powering his voice. Pussy mother fucker.. Ask people to stop but boh lanjiao to fight.

Not to sure bout this guy.. Its like North/south mix... Fucking Guailan mother fucker, If it was a local Ah neh.. Comfirm we will be brawling. Should have met with @Rastar and let him throw this fucker down the carpark.

bro...u ask about his mother...he whack u and claim he was provoked, how? U also loogi....

psy83

Alfrescian
Loyal
Lol la... Keiling is Keiling and Chink is Chink.. I was piss of with you cos you became Racist.. I dont mind anyone calling anothe Chink, Mat or Keiling but not with an undertone of pure hatred. Name calling is Fine by me.. Thats the Dry humor/Crudeness of Locals which include myself. I call my South friends Keiling kia or Mama Pundek all the time.

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
lim peh also si beh dulan kek leng kia, both locals and foreign, especailly those who have a bit of money and think they are the higher caste type. but good that you didn't fall into his trick to punch him, kek leng kia sibeh cunning. If i am you, i do what he did, use your body to touch him in order to provoke him.

anyway, fyi, i was told recently by a passenger that his friend just got released from prison for 10 years and 12 strokes for beating someone into coma.

psy83

Alfrescian
Loyal
Well i will say that he Showed me his middle finger 1st and Provoked me and he was the one who came down a Level and towards my car. So he came to me, Not i go to him and then He will need to punch or shove me 1st b4 i can bash his face in and im confident that i will Piang his face him instead of the other way round.

Last edited:

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
lim peh also si beh dulan kek leng kia, both locals and foreign, especailly those who have a bit of money and think they are the higher caste type. but good that you didn't fall into his trick to punch him, kek leng kia sibeh cunning. If i am you, i do what he did, use your body to touch him in order to provoke him.

anyway, fyi, i was told recently by a passenger that his friend just got released from prison for 10 years and 12 strokes for beating someone into coma.

kek leng shit skins are trouble makers man.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Lol la... Keiling is Keiling and Chink is Chink.. I was piss of with you cos you became Racist.. I dont mind anyone calling anothe Chink, Mat or Keiling but not with an undertone of pure hatred. Name calling is Fine by me.. Thats the Dry humor/Crudeness of Locals which include myself. I call my South friends Keiling kia or Mama Pundek all the time.

Sounds pretty different from all your earlier posts.

psy83

Alfrescian
Loyal

He didnt use use his body to touch me, I was waiting for a Single touch, But it never came.

Local Indians is ok la, There are the same as any local Chinese or Malay...Local North Indians(Hindustani) dont use caste systems.(Local 3rd generation and Above dont pratice anymore, The new Citizens- Those fuckers still practice caste system) Period. Caste systems among the North is not practice anymore only during Funeral. The guai lan ones are the Babu Singh(Modern without Turban). They are Guai lan to everyone, Even with me whom isnt a South Keiling or a Babu Singh kachang puteh lima Cen.

LKY said that to Govern a Chinese Society you need to put on Nuckle Dusters, But to be a Minority of the Minority of the Minority you have to have it on you 24/7. :smile:

Last edited: