• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

MY boss is an Alpha Female...How?

RWSSLOTS

Alfrescian
Loyal
My Alpha female boss i suspect has 3 boyfriends...and she has carefully managed all 3 of them in her palm.

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
problem is i am an Alpha Male...

hi there

1. bro, good for you!
2. honest, in my career life, i have met many of such so-called alpha whore or slut.
3. some manage by "management by sleeping around" while others just operate according to its monthly schedule.
4. my take: just ignore the bitch but don't hate it!
5. learn from its mistakes & never repeat them.
6. yes, a bitch is always some bitch.
7. pointless attempting to please such specimen.
8. after all, you are your own man with prick.
9. alpha bitch is a bitch trying on some dick!

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
My Alpha female boss i suspect has 3 boyfriends...and she has carefully managed all 3 of them in her palm.

hi there

1. aiyoh!
2. what boyfriends?
3. such individuals are just some hopeless pricks that will carries the bitch's handbags.
4. probably, wash her undies too!
5. hahaha.

RWSSLOTS

Alfrescian
Loyal
hi there

1. aiyoh!
2. what boyfriends?
3. such individuals are just some hopeless pricks that will carries the bitch's handbags.
4. probably, wash her undies too!
5. hahaha.

I think Alpha female only like men who can conquer them, not the carrying handbag sort...

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Alpha females are docile lambs in bed, if you can tame the shrew.

Alpha female bosses are easy to deal with if you show charm and competence.
You don't have to suck up to her, she will suck up to YOU.
Potential negative outcome: you become her pet, she shows blatant favoritism and other co-workers get annoyed at you.

At the end of the day, it's just a job. Pay me what is due, and I can't really be arsed about other human beings at the workplace.
Someone's family member died? Someone came back from vacation? Someone's birthday? Someone getting married? Someone just gave birth to a 3.5kg baby?
I really don't give a flying one.

RWSSLOTS

Alfrescian
Loyal
Alpha females are docile lambs in bed, if you can tame the shrew.

Alpha female bosses are easy to deal with if you show charm and competence.
You don't have to suck up to her, she will suck up to YOU.
Potential negative outcome: you become her pet, she shows blatant favoritism and other co-workers get annoyed at you.

At the end of the day, it's just a job. Pay me what is due, and I can't really be arsed about other human beings at the workplace.
Someone's family member died? Someone came back from vacation? Someone's birthday? Someone getting married? Someone just gave birth to a 3.5kg baby?
I really don't give a flying one.

so if i can get an Alpha female to dress in police woman woman, would it be shiok ?

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I think Alpha female only like men who can conquer them, not the carrying handbag sort...

yes ...agree ..but you must also have the ablity to tame her ...my exs also alpha female ...they always say to me " i hate myself for loving you " . they hated my training method but still stick with me :wink:

alot of men have the wrong idea thinking that by giving in to the alpha female those bitches will fall for them ...its a common big mistake :wink:

Last edited:

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
The fact that U need to come into this kinda forum to post a stupid question and expect good advise = U not Alpha Male.

Alpha Males tell pple what to do, NOT the other way round

The sinkie males are the worst lot, not only they are not Alpha, they are worst than the un-Alpha. They bend down and let other screw them in order to earn a living. such as those at RC and this:

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/isUlZOz7nqw" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

erection2015

Alfrescian (InfP) + C
ya ya tony .....we all know you are alpha female...no need to keep telling us.

The sinkie males are the worst lot, not only they are not Alpha, they are worst than the un-Alpha. They bend down and let other screw them in order to earn a living. such as those at RC and this:

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/isUlZOz7nqw" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
most of the singaporean woman are alpha female :wink: lets face it . :wink:

hi there

1. bro, got to disagree with you on this one.
2. i would put it this way: most sinkie gals think that they are more superior & the alpha thing.
3. honest, come to making decision & stress!
4. they are just one hopeless thing.
5. its only weapon: cry!
6. in the corporate world, i have seen so many of such specimens.
7. unable to manage, lead or perform! little substance!
8. literally kosong eq.

Last edited:

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

hi there

1. bro, the so-called alpha whores do have some fantasy hoh!
2. honest, you just need to find its g-spot.
3. well, either erection or cheongster raiders is best identifying the g-spot!

Last edited:

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
hi there

1. bro, got to disagree with you on this one.
2. i would put it this way: most sinkie gals think that they are more superior & the alpha thing.
3. honest, come to making decision & stress!
4. they are just one hopeless thing.
5. its only weapon: cry!
6. in the corporate world, i have seen so many of such specimens.
7. unable to manage, lead or perform! little substance!
8. literally kosong eq.

yes bro , sorry my mistake should be sinkie female THINKS they are alpha female . thanks for the correction :wink: