• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

My biggest worries PRC youth ditch their Chinese culture and embrace angmoh's culture

Received_by_Kings

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: My biggest worries PRC youth ditch their Chinese culture and embrace angmoh's cul

Chinese are good probably in surviving, but not their culture as well. Pretty useless and undignified if you ask me.

Japan and even Korea who borrowed from China ironically treasured it more than the Chinese.

And Chinese are very preachy and idealistic, in their songs and books. How much of these are really adhered needs no imagination however.

Chinese also like to follow things. Like the British in Hong Kong, the Russians in mainland China after the Mongolian and Manchurian barbarians, and Japanese and Korean and Western ideas everywhere. Again, pretty useless but following is their pastime and their key to survival.

cass888

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: My biggest worries PRC youth ditch their Chinese culture and embrace angmoh's cul

China is nothing more than a sweatshop as far as most Ang Mohs are concerned. There'll a a shitload of unemployed chinks ready to riot once the West decides to move their factories elsewhere.

Without these sweatshops, you'd be paying $5k instead of $2k for your Mac.

Tonychatter

Alfrescian
Loyal

And Chinese are very preachy and idealistic, in their songs and books. How much of these are really adhered needs no imagination however.

Chinese also like to follow things. Like the British in Hong Kong, the Russians in mainland China after the Mongolian and Manchurian barbarians, and Japanese and Korean and Western ideas everywhere. Again, pretty useless but following is their pastime and their key to survival.

Are u sure only Chinese behave this way? I am sure an ah neh Sinkie like u behaves the same if not worse?

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Indians or chinks... what's the difference? :rolleyes: They're both a disgrace to the human race. :eek:

The worst of this race disgrace champion are the Sinkies...

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

There is nothing wrong with the Chinese aping Western culture. However, when someone claims that the Chinese are going to rule the world, they need to be told, in no uncertain terms, that it'll never happen.

China rule the world???? Who said that??? Look at those fucktard Chink the way they behave, especially those from China.. Standing beside them will insult me for being a human being. I will take any chances to insult them face on. Maybe i should start a thread on how i hurl at them, these are a piece of shitass chinks... i wonder why do such human being still walk on planet earth.

Windsor

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

"My biggest worries PRC youth ditch their Chinese culture and embrace angmoh's culture."

Nothing that relates to Singaporeans, whether Chinese or others. Who cares whether they embrace angmoh's culture? It is a cause of no concern and none of our business. If anyone should care that much they should move back to China and fight the cause.

congo9

Alfrescian
Loyal

I agree with leongSAM, the PRC culture is to lie, cheat and reproduce ! No hope !

There is nothing to learn from them