• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious My advice to all Clinton supporters in Singapore…..get over it

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
yeap. people like winnipegs are just stupid and out of touch. who is a greater evil? a billionaire politician who is anti feminist(with no proven lawsuits yet) with a proven track record of success in business versus a double faced, proven pathological liar, pro war feminist who secretly accepts money from foreign government intend to interfere in USA policies.

Trump actually sucks at business BIGLY but yes, your point stands

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
If Winnie flies to the USA (which is supposedly just a few hundred miles from where he is) and joins an anti Trump protest, I will respect him BIGLY. Do post some selfies.

Yeah, he should join the
Anti Trump demonstrations and riots. Maybe he can loot the Apple store with the rest of his bleeding heart Hilary cocksuckers and score himself a Iphone?

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
There's an estimated 7 million votes that are yet to be counted probably due to postal votes. It doesn't matter though if the two-faced, forked tongue bitch wins all the remaining 7 million. The system was designed so that people living in states with smaller populations would not be disenfranchised.

If the system was based on the popular votes, all the candidates need to do is to campaign in the top 20 most populous states starting with California (most populous - 38 million), Texas (36 million) down to the 20th populous state (Wisconsin - 8.8 million). These 20 have a a combined population of 239 million as compared to the remaining 31 states and district with a combined population of just 136 million. The least populous 10 states; Maine, NH, Vermont, etc and Wyoming with just 582K people would be totally ignored, effectively disenfranchising the people living in these states if the contest was based on popular votes.

The dishonest and corrupt bitch lost despite everything stack in her "favour"; the left wing media, treacherous republicans, fawning celebrities, self-serving pollsters, newspaper endorsements, etc. Her butt-fucking worshippers and welfare dependant leeches are now upset and angry as they have been denied a chance to watch the free fireworks show she had ordered in advance to celebrate her victory.

nobody said they should ignore the least populated states....but it should be more or less equivalent to the number of people voting,the electoral system was implemented 200 years ago when they did not have the technology to collate and count all the votes for weeks,so they had to use representatives.do u know how many people lived in cities in america 200 years ago?new york had maybe 50,000 population.90 percent of americans live in rural areas and countryside.today more then 60 percent of americans are living in cities and the numbers still rising.

it makes most sense that the most populous state gets the highest percentage of the electoral votes equivalent to its host population,otherwise u telling me if theres only one man and his donkey living in alaska he gets six electoral votes or 1 percent?in that case all the presidential candidates have to do is visit all this tiny states because convincing one person is much easier than convincing 38 million.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
There's an estimated 7 million votes that are yet to be counted probably due to postal votes. It doesn't matter though if the two-faced, forked tongue bitch wins all the remaining 7 million. The system was designed so that people living in states with smaller populations would not be disenfranchised.

If the system was based on the popular votes, all the candidates need to do is to campaign in the top 20 most populous states starting with California (most populous - 38 million), Texas (36 million) down to the 20th populous state (Wisconsin - 8.8 million). These 20 have a a combined population of 239 million as compared to the remaining 31 states and district with a combined population of just 136 million. The least populous 10 states; Maine, NH, Vermont, etc and Wyoming with just 582K people would be totally ignored, effectively disenfranchising the people living in these states if the contest was based on popular votes.

The dishonest and corrupt bitch lost despite everything stack in her "favour"; the left wing media, treacherous republicans, fawning celebrities, self-serving pollsters, newspaper endorsements, etc. Her butt-fucking worshippers and welfare dependant leeches are now upset and angry as they have been denied a chance to watch the free fireworks show she had ordered in advance to celebrate her victory.

Very very very well said. When I was monitoring CNN (Clinton News Network), its was like deja vu. It was like the SPH and Mediacorpse coverage of our own sinkie election, which is to say 99% pro PAP and 99% anti Oppo.

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Very very very well said. When I was monitoring CNN (Clinton News Network), its was like deja vu. It was like the SPH and Mediacorpse coverage of our own sinkie election, which is to say 99% pro PAP and 99% anti Oppo.

i think u are confused,trump states are the southern redneck states which are like the 70 percent conservative right wing religious bible thumping God and LKY fearing retards western GRCs in Singapore,i feel sorry for all the liberals potential blue voters that are stuck living in this hellholes.they are most unlikely to change to blue states in their lifetimes.its like being opposition living in Singapore.u will never get to see Blue in ur lifetime.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
it makes most sense that the most populous state gets the highest percentage of the electoral votes equivalent to its host population,otherwise u telling me if theres only one man and his donkey living in alaska he gets six electoral votes or 1 percent?in that case all the presidential candidates have to do is visit all this tiny states because convincing one person is much easier than convincing 38 million.

Read this for the full picture including past proposed amendments.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Electoral_College_(United_States)

PTADER

Alfrescian
Loyal
nobody said they should ignore the least populated states....but it should be more or less equivalent to the number of people voting,the electoral system was implemented 200 years ago when they did not have the technology to collate and count all the votes for weeks,so they had to use representatives.do u know how many people lived in cities in america 200 years ago?new york had maybe 50,000 population.90 percent of americans live in rural areas and countryside.today more then 60 percent of americans are living in cities and the numbers still rising.

The most populous state do have the highest number of electoral votes. But the numbers are tempered by the fact that the numbers comprised two votes given for senate representation which does not take population size into consideration. This help to temper the numbers and is the reason why a small state like New Hampshire with just 1.3 million people and 4 electoral votes is given as much attention by both candidates as a big state like California with 38 million people and 55 electoral college votes.

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The most populous state do have the highest number of electoral votes. But the numbers are tempered by the fact that the numbers comprised two votes given for senate representation which does not take population size into consideration. This help to temper the numbers and is the reason why a small state like New Hampshire with just 1.3 million people and 4 electoral votes is given as much attention by both candidates as a big state like California with 38 million people and 55 electoral college votes.

thats just mathematically sick and illogical why should a state with only 1.3 million people have 2.9 times more voting power?is like everyone in that state gets to vote 2.9 times versus californians that only get to vote 1 time each.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
That is ridiculous. If they do it your way, then the other 30 states will have no say whatsoever. The majority of Americans live in just 20 of the 50 states. cali alone has 40 million people, and NY and Texas have 20 million and 28 million respectively. That's almost 1/3 of the US population. All a candidate has to do is concentrate on these 20 days and he will win. the other 30 states will never have any say in national policies. They might as well break off and form their own country.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset

That is ridiculous. If they do it your way, then the other 30 states will have no say whatsoever. The majority of Americans live in just 20 of the 50 states. cali alone has 40 million people, and NY and Texas have 20 million and 28 million respectively. That's almost 1/3 of the US population. All a candidate has to do is concentrate on these 20 days and he will win. the other 30 states will never have any say in national policies. They might as well break off and form their own country.

PTADER

Alfrescian
Loyal
thats just mathematically sick and illogical why should a state with only 1.3 million people have 2.9 times more voting power?is like everyone in that state gets to vote 2.9 times versus californians that only get to vote 1 time each.

You can continue to argue but it won't change the results. The fact is that both candidates accepted the EC system as it is, ran their campaigns and strategise accordingly to win the most number of electoral college votes under this system that they did not opposed.

The bitch and her supporters had nothing to say and were all smiles when Obama won twice under this same system and when they thought the bitch was winning and would win in this EC system and they could continue to laze, smoke pot, live on welfare and watch free fireworks.

Now that she has lost, the EC system is suddenly unfair, unsound, unjust, etc???

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
i think u are confused,trump states are the southern redneck states which are like the 70 percent conservative right wing religious bible thumping God and LKY fearing retards western GRCs in Singapore,i feel sorry for all the liberals potential blue voters that are stuck living in this hellholes.they are most unlikely to change to blue states in their lifetimes.its like being opposition living in Singapore.u will never get to see Blue in ur lifetime.

That is bullshit. Trump won many northern Midwest states like Wisconsin, Michigan, Iowa, etc. And 53% of white women voted for him, more then voted for Hilary. Get your facts straight.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset

By using your own pathetic argument, then its
mathematically sick and illogical for the PAP to have 83 of 89 seats when only 70% voted for them. The other 30% are represented by the oppo's 6 seats, so 30% of the voters is represented 6.7% of the parliamentary seats. Logical or not? Every electoral system has its pros and cons. No point calling it illogical or mathematically sick.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
only simpletons like you have never been to USA or does not know business. the issue is not american or not. there is alot of pressure and pork barrel politics by non american businessmen and even politicians to try to sway the elections to thier agenda. go read on NAFTA, TPP, Visa regulations, Kyoto protocol, mexican wall, etc that trump says would be amended once he gets onto power. even LHL was rooting for Clinton and now he has to back pedal and swallow his faux pass. the very fact the markets tank and forex esp Malaysian ringgit collapsed overnight means alot for businesses and forex/property speculators. alot of non american businessman were sponsoring TV times for ads, etc campaign funds to support thier canndidate. even the saudi family was found to have made a huge donation to clinton funds for obvious reaons. And here you have a really simpleton stupid naive thinking that the elections has nothong to do with non americans??? grow up. don't cry mother father if you get retrenched or singapore fall into recession or if your are a muslim barred from entering USA. Go and read more before you criticise others. you are just like clinton supporters. naive and really frog in well mentality. As for me due to my vested interests I made small donation for a pro trump advocate group 2 years ago. now I am laughing.

Man stfu and continue to boast about your faux rich lifestyle. I just made a comment what does the American elections have to do with non Americans since they play no part in voting for any of the candidates. What's the use of taking about liberals, conservatives, republicans, democrats etc. Btw why am i a Clinton supporter? Fyi trump supporters are the ones said to be dumb like you moron.

numero uno

Alfrescian
Loyal
Man stfu and continue to boast about your faux rich lifestyle. I just made a comment what does the American elections have to do with non Americans since they play no part in voting for any of the candidates. What's the use of taking about liberals, conservatives, republicans, democrats etc. Btw why am i a Clinton supporter? Fyi trump supporters are the ones said to be dumb like you moron.

sour grapes and sore losers. no matter what you whine about, trump supporters are celebrating and rejoicing!!! clinton supporters like you just fark off and continue cow beh cow bu. Its a fact clinton lost. and nothing you sore losers can do to change the results. hahahahahha so eat your own heart out. why should I shut up? Nooooo, I am celebrating trump winnings and the fact that sore losers like you are whining in pain and desperation. please continue whining. the more demos and whiners the better I feel. hahahhah. farking childish sore losers. even the democrats themselves are now saying Clinton was a big mistake. grow up all you stupid morons. its a fact you lost.

Ambulance

Alfrescian
Loyal
halo liew lien bao jiak jin ho chio tio boh

[video=youtube;VfYEql5pYYU]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VfYEql5pYYU[/video]

[video=youtube;gL2Bcp5tWrg]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gL2Bcp5tWrg[/video]

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
His net worth is supposed to be USD$3.7 billion. Since he did not inherit it like Pinky did, I am going to suggest that he is fairly successful in business.

Sure or not ...he is the first presidential candidate that didn't dare to release his tax returns. Trump will chicken out and not assume office; he has so many skeletons to hide.

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
sour grapes and sore losers. no matter what you whine about, trump supporters are celebrating and rejoicing!!! clinton supporters like you just fark off and continue cow beh cow bu. Its a fact clinton lost. and nothing you sore losers can do to change the results. hahahahahha so eat your own heart out. why should I shut up? Nooooo, I am celebrating trump winnings and the fact that sore losers like you are whining in pain and desperation. please continue whining. the more demos and whiners the better I feel. hahahhah. farking childish sore losers. even the democrats themselves are now saying Clinton was a big mistake. grow up all you stupid morons. its a fact you lost.

If you love Trump, you should move to USA now. You need to experience a Trump America where whites are great again. Are you white or yellow?

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You can continue to argue but it won't change the results. The fact is that both candidates accepted the EC system as it is, ran their campaigns and strategise accordingly to win the most number of electoral college votes under this system that they did not opposed.

The bitch and her supporters had nothing to say and were all smiles when Obama won twice under this same system and when they thought the bitch was winning and would win in this EC system and they could continue to laze, smoke pot, live on welfare and watch free fireworks.

Now that she has lost, the EC system is suddenly unfair, unsound, unjust, etc???

You forgot Trump saying the election is rigged? You forgot Trump in 2012 called for a revolution when he mistakenly thought Romney had won the popular vote?