• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Mustafa boss' luxury home is 10 storeys tall

jw5

Loyal
Absolutely Agree. I am with "both of you" on this. :wink:

Mustafa's business model works very well for the area it is in. As long as that area - Little India/Serangoon Rd - remains as is, then Mustafa will continue to thrive, particularly since it pays no rental but might collect rental from others.

Mustafa is in effect a one-trick pony where its business model cannot be replicated anywhere else nor is its owner seemingly interested in replicating it anywhere else. But it is a highly successful one-trick pony.

People who visit Mustafa inevitably go there for a purpose. In other words, 90% of the walk-in customers would likely walk out with a purchase. (I have made just 1 visit to Mustafa, 2 years back. I went over to get something specific, discovered it was stocked there but was shocked that it was quite expensive. Nonetheless, because I had made the visit, I bought it and walked out. I can't see a need for me to return.) You compare this to regular shopping malls, where perhaps only 20-30% of the pedestrian traffic goes in and buys something; most other people are at malls to window shop.

Interesting. That may explain why they have just one store in S'pore.

Cerebral

Alfrescian (InfP) [Comp]
Generous Asset
Giant belongs to gold storage....or rather both under the same parent dairy farm. shop and save is the other chain the group. So dairy farm corners the market catering to different niche....machiam like Armani with emporio and ax.

You not updated. Shop and Save under Giant umbrella liao. All renamed

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The Haniffa clan also occupies the entire 12-storey building.
Cue Mr Mustafa adding 3 more floors to his.....

Only dumbfucks house their entire clan under one roof....
In event of fire or building collapse then hosay 冚家鏟!
Entire fortune no one to inherit all donate to vile pappies