• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

[MUST SEE] Angry Aljunied resident expresses severe discontent with PAP's leaflet

Leckmichamarsch

Alfrescian
Loyal
And how do you know if WP were the government, he wouldn't get his flat faster and have cheaper access to higher quality medical care?

I pity retarded people like you. Only know how to talk back without going through the brain.

he was farting as usual like PAP

kopirui

Alfrescian
Loyal
I pity the one who scrawled on the poster. Does choosing WP get him/her the flat? Does choosing WP allow him/her to get medical care when sick? He should first himself how he got into the situation. Because he likely did nothing and expected the government to provide a flat and free medical. Is that how my taxes will be spent? It's this kind of mentality that allow unscrupulous opposition parties to use that vulnerability as a topic to edge others on. That shows how low WP can get. Why can't WP talk about suggestions at rallies instead of criticising the current government? Vote for the ones who are capable of giving constructive feedback, not just criticise. WP has not given any constructive feedback since they entered parliament. All they do is to criticise the government. Most of the people can do the same. You don't need WP to do that. Really jiao wei.

you must have miss out tang liang hong calculated the price of what is called afforable flat