• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

[Must Read] Ho Kwon Ping's latest interview Mothership.sg

Asterix

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
At this point, he mentions 2011 presidential candidate Tan Cheng Bock, who came in a razor-thin second to President Tony Tan in that year’s polls, noting his extensive career in public life and service.
“I’m not saying that nobody else is better, there may be other people, but if he (Tan) becomes president, is it going to ruin the country? No. So there’s no compelling need, is my point. The only reason I would run would be out of ego. Right?

Surprised until now nobody has picked this up.

Essentially, this proves that Tan Cheng Bok will be the PAP's or the establishment's (does it make a difference?) candidate for President. If elected, Ah Bok will be another Tony Tan or SR Nathan.

Don't say I never warn you even though I gave up on daft Sinkies long, long time ago!

And what kind of fark basis is it to vote for someone as a President - that he is not going to ruin the country? Shows that Ho Pung Sai doesn't understand the role of the President, which is to prevent Parliament (whether PAP dominated or otherwise) from ruining the country! Useless piece of shit!