• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

MuSLIME Incest Cases = How Come No Mother Fucking The Son ??

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
funny, right ?................so far, all cases involve father fucking or raping the daughter..............

how come no son raping or blackmailing the mother for sex ?...............:thumbsdown:

or son seduce mother or vice versa ?.............. :thumbsdown:

UltimaOnline

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
1694609038832.jpeg

https://www.malaysiaworldnews.com/woman-arrested-for-having-sex-with-her-teenage-son-aged-14/

https://www.thestar.com.my/news/nat...ted-for-allegedly-having-sex-with-teenage-son

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

some guys have all the luck.................the son is the 3rd child.................maybe got 1 or 2 older brothers that didn't enjoy same luck..............so jealous and report police..........:cool:

She got confused with breast feeding.

so son suckle on her tits.....................she suckle on his dick................ :biggrin:

no more other cases ?................:whistling:

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
I found one.

Sun, Feb 05, 2006 page2​

• Shaman and wife charged in yin-yang incest shocker​

STRANGE GOINGS-ON A local mystic faces up to 10 years in prison after forcing his young son to have sex with his mother to help improve his physical condition​

A shaman and his wife have been indicted after the shaman forced his son to have sex with his wife, local media reported yesterday.
    The shaman, identified as Chen, 46, forced his wife and 17-year-old son to have sex at their home in Putzu City, Chiayi County, last November, according to the indictment, said the Chinese-language newspaper, the Apple Daily.
    Police charge that Chen told his son that he was weak and said that to become strong, he had to have sex with his mother to balance his yin and yang.
    Chen's wife was a willing participant in the incest, according to officials. Chen's son refused, but complied after being beaten by his father.

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
How you know don’t have. If you are the guy would you complain or quietly enjoy ?

i know will have but still expect some news here and then mah.............

best if story is how son blackmail mom into sex................then if got 2 sons - double penetration........ :laugh: :biggrin:

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I found one.

Sun, Feb 05, 2006 page2​

• Shaman and wife charged in yin-yang incest shocker​

STRANGE GOINGS-ON A local mystic faces up to 10 years in prison after forcing his young son to have sex with his mother to help improve his physical condition​

A shaman and his wife have been indicted after the shaman forced his son to have sex with his wife, local media reported yesterday.
    The shaman, identified as Chen, 46, forced his wife and 17-year-old son to have sex at their home in Putzu City, Chiayi County, last November, according to the indictment, said the Chinese-language newspaper, the Apple Daily.
    Police charge that Chen told his son that he was weak and said that to become strong, he had to have sex with his mother to balance his yin and yang.
    Chen's wife was a willing participant in the incest, according to officials. Chen's son refused, but complied after being beaten by his father.

serious ah...................the father so willing to wear the Big Green Hat..................and son refused...................must be the wife like Ho Ching................bet the wife forced the hubby to do this becoz hubby no want sex with her for long time............. :biggrin:

if wife look like Fiona Xie then won't happen liao............