• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Muslim woman who married a Hindu refuses to back down

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Fuck the Muslim.. Beside starving themselves during the day, they also create problems for others... A hungry man is an angry man.. Then pls go and eat some food.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
When I was in NS I was in amour.....
There's a proud tradition in amour.....they call it once amour always amour......
I din believe it till later after NS my reservist letter came and I as posted to another formation.....
I din want to go to a new place as I know all my mates were in amour.
So I called them up amour and asked them whatever fuck happened to 'once amour always amour'?
Guess what? The clerk on the line was angrier than me and told me to chuck the letter into the bin.....2 weeks later I was reposted to an amour reservist unit.

So Islam also same same? Once Moslem always Moslem

Kinanna

Alfrescian
Loyal
When I was in NS I was in amour.....
There's a proud tradition in amour.....they call it once amour always amour......
I din believe it till later after NS my reservist letter came and I as posted to another formation.....
I din want to go to a new place as I know all my mates were in amour.
So I called them up amour and asked them whatever fuck happened to 'once amour always amour'?
Guess what? The clerk on the line was angrier than me and told me to chuck the letter into the bin.....2 weeks later I was reposted to an amour reservist unit.

So Islam also same same? Once Moslem always Moslem

It should be Armour instead of amour. Amour is s different unit altogether. Maybe you were really in amour. Lol