• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Musicians here

sohbuckkong

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi,
I just wonder how many members here are musicians.

Lets begin chatting here. Whether you are an amateur, intermediate, profesional or simply wishing to learn, lets begin here.

sohbuckkong

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yes of course, it takes two hands to clap so to speak.

What kind of music u love. I love all sorts of music, latin music is my favourite.

Actually im thinking how nice if we could play music together as a hobby.

So far i played only simple classical guitar songs. So are there anyone here that share d same interest as me.

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
my uncle say got 1 member say here mostly adult diaper wearers so he say not easy for you to find a real musical person. But he say military musician can join in ?

sohbuckkong

Alfrescian
Loyal
my uncle say got 1 member say here mostly adult diaper wearers so he say not easy for you to find a real musical person. But he say military musician can join in ?

Military musician! You mean like those SAF music and drama company isit.

Okay, so anymore guitarist, percussińist, keyboardist, whateverdist u have, please intro yourself.

By the way, since we organising a band here, what name should we call?

Last edited:

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal

Okay, so anymore guitarist, percussińist, keyboardist, whateverdist u have, please intro yourself.
my uncle say saf m&d company plays guitar etc while saf band play military music. He say the saf band after office hour some m&d play guitar as well.
my uncle say he play baritone the counter melody. He say every year ndp you will hear the same SIR march.

sohbuckkong

Alfrescian
Loyal
Shakira n wyclef jean, title of song "hips dont lie"

Fantastic performance.

-----------------------
Andy Gibb, abba and oliver newton john.

Last edited:

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal

By the way, since we organising a band here, what name should we call?
my uncle say can we call it the sbf band , same like saf band.
my uncle say although he don't know guitar he say he is keen to know why some player need to clip something along the front fret ?