• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Music legend David Bowie has died

zeroo

Alfrescian
Loyal
Iconic musician David Bowie has died after a battle with cancer.

The news was posted to Bowie’s official Facebook and Twitter pages this afternoon Australian time.

According to The Hollywood Reporter, Bowie’s representative confirmed the news in a statement.

“David Bowie died peacefully today surrounded by his family after a courageous 18 month battle with cancer. While many of you will share in this loss, we ask that you respect the family’s privacy during their time of grief,” the rep allegedly said.

More to come.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
cancer can be prevented..what a waste...

just drink juice or inject cannabis oil.

Asterix

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Elvis does it much better than Frank ........

[video=youtube;PP8HO9TGkbw]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PP8HO9TGkbw[/video]

CABcommander

Alfrescian
Loyal
A pity David Bowie didn't met the SBF legendary tonychat :(

With his all conquering soursop vegan diet snake-oil injection I am very sure David Bowie would have be alive. :(

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
As a youngster I remember the 1st time I heard of David Bowie is his trekkie song :smile:

[video=youtube;iYYRH4apXDo]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iYYRH4apXDo[/video]

looneytan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
A pity David Bowie didn't met the SBF legendary tonychat :(

With his all conquering soursop vegan diet snake-oil injection I am very sure David Bowie would have be alive. :(
Yah man, that goes to Steve Joob also

See, that is a result of staying away from sinkie like tonychat

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
What is your favorite David Bowie song?

I cannot remember any! Shit!

During that period , David Bowie came out wit "Ziggy Stardust And The Spiders", around the same time, T. Rex " The Slider" & Mott The Hoople...could not dig their music. The only David Bowie Song was "Let's Dance" & that was in 1983.:p

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
looks like his not so grandiose album blackstar should have been renamed as deathstar

zeroo

Alfrescian
Loyal
[video=youtube;UcTh8wFbt6g]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UcTh8wFbt6g[/video]

Check out this short excerpt of the late David Bowie's time in Singapore during the early 80s.
Taken from his documentary "Ricochet" (1984), here we have him chatting with a local cabbie about the chewing gum ban and drug laws, which segued into a montage of our beloved city and the Singapore national anthem, “Majulah Singapura”.