• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Murder at yishun northpoint 12 aug 2016

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal
The pictures are not very clear, looks like multiple stab wounds to the upper body at the chest and stomach. If taken to the hospital within 30 minutes (khoo teck phuat) and given emergency blood infusion and surgeries will have a good chance to survive.

It very clear sir. Slit throat the blood will spurt out quickly. Man or animal alike will suffocate if not bleed out. Common knowledge.

Balls2U

Alfrescian
Loyal
People walk around the body and pretend nothing happen.

CppGZEoUkAAmYTQ.jpg

Just look at the facial expression and body language of those 2 Ah Bengs on the right. Caption?

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
That is not a lot of blood....
Never kena artery no bleeding out.
Yishun has always been a hotbed of SS activities from the beginning.

wikiphile

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
It very clear sir. Slit throat the blood will spurt out quickly. Man or animal alike will suffocate if not bleed out. Common knowledge.

Good sir

First of all i am no doctor, not even a trained medic but i have basic knowledge of the human arteries and where to fuck you up with a blade.

All of us including me have been watching too many Hollywood movies, you do not 'slit' the throat you cut deep into the arteries (preferably the right common carotid artery) to ensure that your target will go down though it will likely be a bloody and messy affair.

Principal_Arteries_large.jpg

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
Good sir

First of all i am no doctor, not even a trained medic but i have basic knowledge of the human arteries and where to fuck you up with a blade.

All of us including me have been watching too many Hollywood movies, you do not 'slit' the throat you cut deep into the arteries (preferably the right common carotid artery) to ensure that your target will go down though it will likely be a bloody and messy affair.

Triple warmer 6 will b a good hit. Below vision

hugs

Alfrescian
Loyal
Explanation with a diagram. Influenced by flat earth fans?:biggrin:

Good sir

hugs

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bystanders said that chap was hurt and already bleeding before entering the mall.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Heard this is A suicide case which means all his injuries were self inflicted. What's confusing is he chose the worst way to commit suicide. Imagine stabbing yourself like that. He must have been in alot of pain and he failed since he did not die when paramedics rescued him and brought him to hospital. There's a charge if one is found guilty of committing suicide

Wunderfool

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Looks like a professional assassin's job.

Man goes into the toilet. Killer comes from behind and slit the throat with a sharp knife. Killer escapes. Man stumbling out of the toilet, holding to his neck to stop the bleeding. Tried to call for help. Collapses at the Kopitiam.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Looks like a professional assassin's job.

Man goes into the toilet. Killer comes from behind and slit the throat with a sharp knife. Killer escapes. Man stumbling out of the toilet, holding to his neck to stop the bleeding. Tried to call for help. Collapses at the Kopitiam.

Th zombie got him or the food at the kopitiam was so bad that, there was an internal combustion causing the blood vessels to burst...:biggrin: