• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Mudlaysian police rescue dozens of Black Chickens in KL

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Malaysia busts Ugandan prostitution ring

The Star/Asia News Network
Tuesday, Oct 18, 2011

KUALA LUMPUR: A major Ugandan sex slave ring that forced its own nationals into prostitution in China and here was busted by police in a sting operation.

Twenty-one women, many of them in their 20s, were locked up as syndicate members worked them non-stop for 10 hours daily for the past three months.

The women were holed up inside four units of the Mentari Court apartment in Bandar Sunway.

Syndicate members kept the women in line by beating and raping them if they refused to "work."

Each customer was charged RM300 (S$122) for a night out with the woman that they chose.

The hellish nightmare for these women ended at 10.30am on Friday when a team of policemen from Bukit Aman stormed the premises and rescued the women, aged between 18 and 42.

Two women in their 40s and believed to be working for the syndicate were also arrested, as well as an African customer.

The raid followed a report lodged by a victim who had related her ordeal to an embassy officer.

It is learnt the officer had earlier gone undercover as a client and booked the 20-year-old woman before taking her out.

All the victims have been placed at a welfare home and they are expected to be deported once the investigations are over.

Police had the apartment under surveillance for two weeks before raiding the premises, said Federal CID Director Comm Datuk Seri Mohd Bakri Zinin.

"They were basically slaves and if they wanted to be free from the syndicate's clutches they had to pay a debt bondage of US$7,000 (S$8,830)," he said.

It was learnt that although many of the victims had raised enough money through their "work" to pay off the debt bondage, syndicate members still refused to let them free by lying to the them that their debt was still pending.

The women from Kampala were lured here with promises of lucrative jobs in hotels, opportunities to study in colleges and to work as maids with a salary of US$1,000, said Comm Mohd Bakri.

He added that the women fell for the offers when they were also provided with free passports, flight tickets and other documents.

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Chinese like black chicken? 黑鸡吃捕?

Lured, beaten and then raped
The Star/Asia News Network
Tuesday, Oct 18, 2011

KUALA LUMPUR: Yola, in her 20s, left her home in Kampala, Uganda, a few months ago after she was enticed by a "recruitment agent" to work as a maid here with an attractive salary of US$1,000 (S$1,260) a month.

It turned out to be an offer from hell.

Yola never worked as a maid and was instead sent to China where she was forced to service men against her will.

A month later, she was sent here, where she was again forced to entertain clients.

"It seemed a good offer back then.

"The agent said he would pay for my travel documents and asked me to sign a contract.

"This made it even more convincing that this was a legitimate thing," said Yola, who did not disclose her real identity for fear of retaliation from syndicate members.

She said once she landed in China, she was whisked away to a location where she was told that if she did not "serve" the customers, she would be beaten.

"I tried to resist and begged them to let me go but they just laughed at me.

"When they had nothing to do, they would entertain themselves by beating and raping us.

"If any of the girls refused to work, they would starve us," she said.

Yola said that after a month in China, she and the rest of the women were flown to Malaysia to continue being sex slaves to her countrymen here.

Her ordeal finally ended with the police raid on Friday.

Cruxx

Alfrescian
Loyal
How I long for my granny's black chicken soup :biggrin:

black-chicken-soup.jpg