• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Mudlaysian news: sheltered life of Sinkie boy transforms him into gay

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Lonely boy in Singapore turns to gay partner

20120508.082535_st_badparent.jpg

The Star/Asia News Network
Tuesday, May 08, 2012

A lonely teenager in Singapore, not allowed to leave home without his mum's permission, invited another boy to his house one day and the two eventually became lovers, Nanyang Siang Pau reported.

The mother had restricted the movements of her 13-year-old son and always told him he had to stay home after returning from school.

She thought it was the safest way to keep him out of trouble or getting involved in vice activities. Only the maid was at home while both the boy's parents went to work.

The mother would call several times a day to ensure he was either at school or at home.

However, due to loneliness, the young teenager invited a classmate to his home and the two boys later became a "couple" and had gay sex at the house for the past three years.

The mother never realised her son had a gay partner as she thought there would not be any problem with the boy for as long as he stayed home.

The affair was only known when her son called a counselling centre for help after the other boy ditched him for another gay partner.

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
Maybe we can also blame NS for making some people gays. 12 men staying in one room. When bathing, everyone can see one another naked.

Jlokta

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Maybe we can also blame NS for making some people gays. 12 men staying in one room. When bathing, everyone can see one another naked.

typically they don't shower with the same group, either do it earlier or later. I know, i had one during my BMT.

then again, there could be those who remains closet gays. Wear pink once in awhile and marry a woman that looks like a man. :biggrin:

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
typically they don't shower with the same group, either do it earlier or later. I know, i had one during my BMT.

then again, there could be those who remains closet gays. Wear pink once in awhile and marry a woman that looks like a man. :biggrin:

Don't shower with the same group? If you were straight before you enlisted, you will bath with everyone at the same time. If you declare you are gay, you wouldn't even be sent to Tekong in the first place.

Last edited:

Jlokta

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Don't shower with the same group? If you were straight before you enlisted, you will bath with everyone at the same time. If you declare you are gay, you wouldn't even be sent to Tekong in the first place.

some don't declare lah, or some found out they actually like guys when they enlist mah.

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
Anyone who look forward to booking in on sunday night are perverts lah. :biggrin:

bloody hell, every book in is like going back to hell.

There are indeed people who look forward to booking in. Know of one chap who has some serious family issues. Like no money to pay for electricity.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
That explains why so many sinkies are gay. They've been sheltered by the PAP for too long.

Jlokta

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
There are indeed people who look forward to booking in. Know of one chap who has some serious family issues. Like no money to pay for electricity.

i know of some who don't book out also for the same reason.

i also know of some who went AWOL so that he can work and put some money on the table before MP catches him.

and a friend who willingly signed on just so that he can support his family.

Cestbon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

If declare GAY what will happen. Enlist into female group?