• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Mudlaysia Football Captain GAN Lions no balls without foreign trash (Acceptable?)

sleaguepunter

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
maybe i bias against the ah tiongs, but i really just view them as foreigners despite donning the national colors. As for bennett, i can still accept him as he already here since 2yo despite only applying for citizenship only at 24yo. As for Duric, i respect him as a professional player but in my eye, he still a foreigner.

Anyone above the age of 35yo should remember fandi, sumdram, k kannan, malek awak and many others played for msia states teams and won against singapore in the semi pro league and msia cup playoffs. Even then, singaporean viewed that msia states side won because they have singapore football stars in their ranks. Now the circle turn full cycle, now the msia national team accuse spore of fielding foreigners which is true but only allow due to technical rules and regulations.

So logically the msians are right but technically spore FAS had follow the FiFa regulation.

But on a personally view point, since i already not recognise TT team, swimming team, track & field team as spore team as they contain foreigners, i also will not support the current so call spore national football team. I am from the old school, even lose as must lose with pride.

There are many nations in the world with a much smaller population base then spore yet they are way higher in the FIFA world ranking than spore. Sporeans can play football well, it just that many of the raw talents had drop off the scope after their O level. Pls try to view some C or B division football matches among the schools national competition, some of the players (non malay) are good but some how they drop out of the sport once they completed their O level.

Can anyone name the last locally bred Chinese player that was included in the spore national setup? i think the current setup have no local chinese players, in fact, i think there not even one local Tamil player who play on 23 july match. that how pathetic the spore football have become.

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
maybe i bias against the ah tiongs, but i really just view them as foreigners despite donning the national colors. As for bennett, i can still accept him as he already here since 2yo despite only applying for citizenship only at 24yo. As for Duric, i respect him as a professional player but in my eye, he still a foreigner.

Anyone above the age of 35yo should remember fandi, sumdram, k kannan, malek awak and many others played for msia states teams and won against singapore in the semi pro league and msia cup playoffs. Even then, singaporean viewed that msia states side won because they have singapore football stars in their ranks. Now the circle turn full cycle, now the msia national team accuse spore of fielding foreigners which is true but only allow due to technical rules and regulations.

So logically the msians are right but technically spore FAS had follow the FiFa regulation.

But on a personally view point, since i already not recognise TT team, swimming team, track & field team as spore team as they contain foreigners, i also will not support the current so call spore national football team. I am from the old school, even lose as must lose with pride.

There are many nations in the world with a much smaller population base then spore yet they are way higher in the FIFA world ranking than spore. Sporeans can play football well, it just that many of the raw talents had drop off the scope after their O level. Pls try to view some C or B division football matches among the schools national competition, some of the players (non malay) are good but some how they drop out of the sport once they completed their O level.

Can anyone name the last locally bred Chinese player that was included in the spore national setup? i think the current setup have no local chinese players, in fact, i think there not even one local Tamil player who play on 23 july match. that how pathetic the spore football have become.

==

got ..there is this defender..got a english name and a chinese surname...he was sub in during the match at jln besar. cannot rem name though. but sometimes...its got to do with race - not that i am racist. but lets face it, malays are more adept to playing football. chinese not so much. so its not surprising that the national teams of Mudland, Singapore, Indon comprise mostly Malays.

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
We used to have David Lee, Lim Tong Hai, Steven Tan, Lee Man Hon, Goh Tat Chuan.. Who don't know Quah Kim Song..? He was an absolute legend.. 16 years ago when as a schoolboy I once saw him outside the old Jalan Besar Stadium, my dad went up to him and shook his hands.. A very friendly man.. Now we hardly have a Chinese player in the team.. But there was this boy who caught my eye during the recent Lion City Cup.. Think his name is Jonathan Tan.. Good speedy winger.. He''ll be the one to watch out for in the coming future..

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
We used to have David Lee, Lim Tong Hai, Steven Tan, Lee Man Hon, Goh Tat Chuan.. Who don't know Quah Kim Song..? He was an absolute legend.. 16 years ago when as a schoolboy I once saw him outside the old Jalan Besar Stadium, my dad went up to him and shook his hands.. A very friendly man.. Now we hardly have a Chinese player in the team.. But there was this boy who caught my eye during the recent Lion City Cup.. Think his name is Jonathan Tan.. Good speedy winger.. He''ll be the one to watch out for in the coming future..

==

errh..provided Raddy see beyond the lard of Qiuli n provided his parents dun ask him to forget playing ball and score some As for O Levels.

sleaguepunter

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
==

got ..there is this defender..got a english name and a chinese surname...he was sub in during the match at jln besar. cannot rem name though. but sometimes...its got to do with race - not that i am racist. but lets face it, malays are more adept to playing football. chinese not so much. so its not surprising that the national teams of Mudland, Singapore, Indon comprise mostly Malays.

i think u r wrong, the great malaysia and singapore teams have chineses and indians in their ranks. if u r old enough, most of spore team skippers during the 70s and 80s were chinese. malays are not more adept to football than other races, it just that they take their football more serious than other races. malays will spend more time playing(training) than a chinese who parents will want him to spend more time studying.

Even in the early 90s, there many chinese players at school level competing with the malays for position in the school team. During PE, nobody play basketball, almost all will head to the field for half an hour of football. My secondary school NEVER split the team into chinese vs other races, teams will have a healthy mix of all races. Mind you, my school was a all boys school, so it will be 15-17 a side during PE. During that time, my school always have good result at the C and B division for the north zone level. One of my indian classmate is very skillful on the ball, will take at least 3 players just to shackel him off the ball. He was the striker for the school team so i was a bit surprised to learn he gave up competitive football at JC level. What a waste.

niwdee

Alfrescian
Loyal
I honestly can't wait when
Sg team meets China in the
later rounds.......

if they do qualify.....

ha ha the ah tiongs will be booed by their own country men?

which country's?

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I will support the mudlaysia team on thursday. at least they play fair.

Play fair? This is an unfair world and forget what you learn in school that preach that this world is fair!!!

Matland has a population of 27 million and we only got freaking 4 millions Singaporeans!! So is that fair to begin with???

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Play fair? This is an unfair world and forget what you learn in school that preach that this world is fair!!!

Matland has a population of 27 million and we only got freaking 4 millions Singaporeans!! So is that fair to begin with???

why use population as a gauge of football standard? going by that logic china and india should be the best football nations in the world..

dankos

Dun know, dun care. Personally I dun see NS as a big deal. All SG women dont serve NS. should we ship all of them out of the country? I have a few Uncles who are born here but never served NS coz it wasn't implemented at the time, does that make them any less Singaporean? I also have a friend who is Pes F coz of some muscular disease. Should we ship him off to Malaysia?

fat ass,

ns no big deal? of cos lah. anything that shows the pap in negative light, u will say its no big deal. u r the no. 1 pap doggie here u know.

so your ns time, how many night snacks u 'tao chiak' every night. :biggrin:

Last edited:

Char_Azn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Funny. I thought Ur info damn good one. How come U never managed to find out I was in 3 mth BMT? Again assuming I used to be this size more then 10 years ago. Good Luck trying to figure out which unit I used to belong to then

dankos

Funny. I thought Ur info damn good one. How come U never managed to find out I was in 3 mth BMT? Again assuming I used to be this size more then 10 years ago. Good Luck trying to figure out which unit I used to belong to then

fat ass,

dua pau sian online who cannot. u might as well say u can marathon in 1 hour flat. :biggrin: looking at your pui cheebye physique, obesity is your problem from childhood. hard to fight the urge to eat huh :biggrin:

Char_Azn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I'm assuming U never bother looking through the my entire web album when it got "exposed" coz my NS photo is inside. Think maybe I should go lock it up

dankos

I'm assuming U never bother looking through the my entire web album when it got "exposed" coz my NS photo is inside. Think maybe I should go lock it up

fat ass,

even if you r not so fat in younger days so.:confused: very proud is it. what matters is YOU currently look like a pui cheebye piece of lard. :biggrin: keep up the eating. dun stop. eat all u can. :biggrin: