• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

MSK swam across with flotation device

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Haha.... nice picture!

This is what is on our Police Coast Guard website. If Mas Selamat can get out so easily, I don't think I can depend on them to keep danger out also...:eek:

Police Coast Guard roles are to enforce the law and maintain order in Singapore Territorial Waters and to prevent and detect crime. We also conduct Search and Rescue and assist other maritime agencies such as MPA, RSN, ICA and Customs.

The Police Coast Guard has a total of 4 bases which are strategically located across the island (equivalent to the NPCs) in her frontline policing of Singapore Territorial Waters.

You doubt...the best in the world...if CSJ were to swim across the straits to Skudai...you can bet that, they will bring in the Swedish Submarine to hunt him down..plus all the helicopters, half the RSN ships & all the coat guards vessels...wanna bet!.

We have the best home team in the world...that is why, we can walk the streets unacosted, sleep peacefully at night...and sleep peacefully in Skudai, Johor too!:biggrin:

Super_Hypocrite

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hey Bros,

this MSK matter has proven the incompetance of the Gahmen.

1st he escaped from a high security detention centre...and huge man hunt etc...with SPF, SAF and what nots....all vehicles to JB checked etc etc

2nd, there was speculation that he actually died, and the escape was a cover up...I bought into this as its hard to escape from a high security lock up. Surely the guards and security is not that bad right?

3rd, he is now caught in JB...(debunks no 2 as he did escape and the guards etc were incompetant)

4th, WKS say he escape to JB with a flotation device and Spore has a long coast line etc etc...so that means with all the organs of the state hunting MKS down he can still escape to JB??? I thought we have World Class Police force/Gahmen/Ministers??

5th, WKS etc is now claiming a big part in the success of the capture of MKS....I mean to think that spore played a part in his capture is really ludicrous....

In conclusion, the Gahmen has egg in its face with this matter and they are just incompetant...how can we as the people allow such a gahmen to continue being in control at the expense of the people? How can the people let this continue??

i_am_belle

Alfrescian
Loyal
where is makapa's foto showing mas selamat with a yellow rubber duckie float ? thats a good one ... :p

one taxi uncle don't even believe mas has been caught until he sees real fotos ...

can't wait for the day when we get details of the full interrogations ... in the 1st place, how did he really escape ? all that toilet window stories & him walking along a fence to the main road - u believe ? :confused:

until today, they're all speculations cos none of the cctv was working ... !

how he got to admiralty west ? he took bus 170, 852, 980, 960 or what ? got ppl help smuggle him but ST spins a different story ?

take all these ST stories with a pinch of salt ... quite enjoyable for breakfast-table reading 1st thing in the morning ...

LifeisHard

You doubt...the best in the world...if CSJ were to swim across the straits to Skudai...you can bet that, they will bring in the Swedish Submarine to hunt him down..plus all the helicopters, half the RSN ships & all the coat guards vessels...wanna bet!.

We have the best home team in the world...that is why, we can walk the streets unacosted, sleep peacefully at night...and sleep peacefully in Skudai, Johor too!:biggrin:

Haha. funny halsey.:smile:
Ya, they are so good until Mas Selamat can sleep peacefully for 400 days unperturbed by anyone