• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

MSK swam across with flotation device

poobor

Alfrescian
Loyal
WANTED terrorist Mas Selamat Kastari swam across the Straits of Johor using an 'improvised flotation device' in his dash to freedom 'soon after' his escape from the Whitley Detention Centre on Feb 27 last year.
These details were disclosed by Deputy Prime Minister Wong Kang Seng at a press conference on Friday.

Mr Wong said that, as far as the authorities know, no local Jemaah Islamiah network was involved in aiding Mas Selamat's dash from Whitley Centre, where he was being held under the Internal Security Act.

Mas Selamat, 48, leader of the Jemaah Islamiah terror network was arrested in the outskirts of Johor Baru on April 1 by Malaysian authorities after a tip-off from the Singapore side late last year.

The Singapore government was informed of the arrest 'soon after' the fugitive was caught, said Mr Wong, who is also Home Affairs Minister.

No date has been fixed to return Mas Selamat to Singapore. 'The Malaysian authorities want to interview him and we will let them do their job and when they feel it's time to send him back to us, we will be happy to receive him back,' Mr Wong said.

He added that the arrest is the result of the strong co-operation between security agencies on both sides. Intelligence leads provided by Singapore's Internal Security Department late last year played a key role leading to the capture.

Mr Wong urged Singaporeans to stay vigilant and they should not think that the threat of terrorism has receded with the arrest of Mas Selamat.

'I have said it for years, that the threat of terrorism is real and that we are a prime target and therefore there's no question about letting our guard down,' he said. 'We must continue to be vigilant and continue to implement the security measures we have put in place.

'So we must not assume that just by the arrest of one person, Singapore will be safe from terrorist threat now. Apart from Mas Selamat, there are other JI members who are still out there and we haven't got them.

'And there could be many others that we do not know. And we don't know where they are, who they are and when they will come into Singapore.'

In Kuala Lumpur, Malaysian Home Minister Hishamuddin Hussein on Friday confirmed that Mas Selamat has been captured and is being held under its Internal Security Act for interrogation.

'He was planning something that allowed us to arrest him,' said Mr Hishamuddin, declining to give more details on his arrest and whereabouts.

Attachments

• Mas Selamat Does JB.jpg
    Mas Selamat Does JB.jpg
    56 KB · Views: 144

bababuaya

WTF dunno who WKS speechwriter is. his statement para 4

The Singapore government was informed of the arrest 'soon after' the fugitive was caught, said Mr Wong, who is also Home Affairs Minister.

cuntradicks all the press leeports say sinkie poodles played a major part in operleetions leeding to the arrest. so how can say he was informed soon after?? he already KNEW!!

KNN

poobor

Alfrescian
Loyal
i know what kind of "flotation device" he used....
have a good weekend!
:smile:

Attachments

• How Mas Selamat Escaped.jpg
    How Mas Selamat Escaped.jpg
    59.2 KB · Views: 150

congo9

Alfrescian
Loyal
How can there be a floatation device ? He might have planned his escape long long time ago. That why there is a floataton device for him.

If he can move to JB so easily , he can easily moved further and faster.

I JUST CANT BELIEVE any part of ST when they do this piece of reporting !

HongKanSeng

Alfrescian
Loyal
Limping fugitive can swim better than elite SAF Navy Divers in this case.

Sure can he swim better than my useless pussy mata.

Mata Buay Siu.

Swimming trunk too big?

May be I must make my mata wear kaki shorts like in the 1960s?

banova888

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think he used the toilet roll as float.

No! it was reported that he threw toilet rolls before he escaped.There is no mention of toilet roll holders! Maybe he used toilet roll holders to float. We all don't know. Only those internal know if there was a sudden requirement for toilet paper cardboards and their plastic holders.

Asychee

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am thinking that the marine police on patrol on the singapore straits must be sleeping. As far as i know, at any one time they will a few marine police vessel station there.

po2wq

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
... Mr Wong ... 'And there could be many others that we do not know. And we don't know where they are, who they are and when they will come into Singapore.' ...
ya, boy! ...

evryting oso dunno ...

dunno how ppl limped away ... dunno how ppl went across cosway ... dunno where ppl is ... dunno ppl in sg or nt in sg ...

but wen it cums 2 collecting million $ pay ... noe damn well! ...

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Maybe he 'found' a life jacket inside the toilet before he fled.

What was a life jacket doing in the toliet?, was Whitely Rd Detention Centre on board a ship?, or was the toilet built over a huge pond?

Did MSk do National Service?, if he did..the SAF training must have done him some good, kudos to SAF!:biggrin:

If he didn't, they should consider tapping his expertise, perhaps he can be attached to the commandoes!, he can teach them, on how to survive undetect in an urban environment, and how to escape from captivity...:rolleyes:

He is definitely much more wily, resourceful & cheaper than any of the GENERALS etc..:eek:

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
>No date has been fixed to return Mas Selamat to Singapore. 'The Malaysian authorities want to interview him and we will let them do their job and when they feel it's time to send him back to us, we will be happy to receive him back,' Mr Wong said. >

Maybe the Malaysian authorities are asking for the S$1 million rewards?. PLEASE DO NOT SEND HIM BACK TO SINGAPORE, it will cause plenty of mental angusid for SINGaporeans.

This time, not only he can use toliet rolls etc..now, after 15 months presmbly to be dead, is found, have time to perfect his bomoh arts..can now even walk through walls.....PLEASE LEAVE HIM in MALAYSIA!...for our sanity... heh heh heh

angry_one

Alfrescian
Loyal
If the reports are to be believed, i am most impressed by MSK's survival training! Like a real life rambo! Can escape from a high-security detention centre, evade an entire island's security forces, and swim across to another country.... :eek:

Airlib

Alfrescian
Loyal
Thats why our govt should get him back, put him with the SAF... He can seriously do a good job teaching our elite Commandos in escape tactics and evade detection by security forces...
That will seriously put our commandos up as a real fighting force... Where to find someone with real experience to teach all these...

wanker10

Alfrescian
Loyal
Our police coast guard must be sleeping. Keep boasting about the night vision devices & thermal scanning. Can only spot those Burmese swimming across the Straits of Malacca but not MSK.:confused:

poobor

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ok I can't help it... I just had to do another image.
Mr Wong Kan Seng's over-claims of self-victory and the Home Team is getting nauseous... :smile:

Attachments

• How Mas Selamat Escaped Our Coast Guards.jpg
    How Mas Selamat Escaped Our Coast Guards.jpg
    60.4 KB · Views: 117

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Now that MSK has been captured, the public should ask for that cunt to step down.

He will be promoted, for he is the best Home Affair ministers SINgapore, ever had, because of him, all of us, can sleep peacefully every night; walk the streets without fear!:biggrin:

Not only SAF must contact MSK, Jack Ass Neo, should go talk to him...and make a live action movie...better than Sylvester Stallone "Rambo"...

"MAScapebo",alternate title " You See Me No UP!":rolleyes:

LifeisHard

Ok I can't help it... I just had to do another image.
Mr Wong Kan Seng's over-claims of self-victory and the Home Team is getting nauseous... :smile:

Haha.... nice picture!

This is what is on our Police Coast Guard website. If Mas Selamat can get out so easily, I don't think I can depend on them to keep danger out also...:eek:

Police Coast Guard roles are to enforce the law and maintain order in Singapore Territorial Waters and to prevent and detect crime. We also conduct Search and Rescue and assist other maritime agencies such as MPA, RSN, ICA and Customs.

The Police Coast Guard has a total of 4 bases which are strategically located across the island (equivalent to the NPCs) in her frontline policing of Singapore Territorial Waters.