• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

M'sian Singer falls to her death- in panties and mask

metalslug

Alfrescian
Loyal
http://www.asiaone.com/News/AsiaOne+News/Malaysia/Story/A1Story20090906-165915.html

Ann Tan and M.Sivanatha Sharma
Sun, Sep 06, 2009
The Star/ANN

20090906.095825_singerdeath.jpg

Singer falls to her death- in panties and mask

GEORGE TOWN, MALAYSIA: A singer was found dead at the foot of a condominium block in Gurney Drive here, clad only in her panties, her pyjama top, which was lifted, and wearing a surgical mask.

Loh Guik Hong, 39, who was popularly called Xue Liang (Snow Bright) by her fans, was believed to have fallen from the 12th floor of the building at about 7.15am Saturday.

It is learnt that she suffered from depression and had previously attempted to commit suicide.

Loh's godsister Lim Hui Ting, 26, who lives in the same unit, said the singer returned home from work at 2am and headed straight to bed after taking medication for depression.

"I knocked on her room at 9am this morning (yesterday) but there was no answer. When I opened the door I found the room empty," she said, adding that she only found out about Loh's death when she went down to check.

A post-mortem report showed Loh had serious head and body injuries.

There were traces of alcohol in her stomach.

Loh, who works in a coffee shop along Gurney Drive, was said to be good in belting out Chinese and English songs and has been a singer for 15 years.

People who knew her said that a group of die-hard fans would come to the coffee shop to show their support every night.

A person in-charge at the coffee shop said Loh had performed on Friday night and was supposed to sing again yesterday.

Deputy state CID chief Supt Nashir Ya said the post-mortem report said Loh had died from a fall.

"She was in her pyjama top and was not wearing a bra," he said, adding that he did not know why she was wearing a face mask.

"We have ruled out foul play for the moment," he said.

Meanwhile, the casket bearing Loh's body arrived at her family?s home in Kampung Berapit, Bukit Mertajam at about 5.30pm.

Her father Loh Chew Seng, 78, was heard telling some neighbours that anak saya sudah mati (my daughter had died).

The family members distributed ?horse race? calendars featuring photographs of Loh to reporters at the scene.

It is learnt that the body will be cremated tomorrow.

-The Star/Asia News Network

Snipeshot08

Alfrescian
Loyal
GEORGE TOWN, MALAYSIA: A singer was found dead at the foot of a condominium block in Gurney Drive here, clad only in her panties, her pyjama top, which was lifted, and wearing a surgical mask.

Oh shit, I really cannot understand why this statement was added :confused: are there really such perverts whom preyed on the dead or it was actually blown up by the wind :cool:

Let the poor lady remains....:(

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
after losing 14b, i wonder y ho jinx not having depression & can still smile a lot.

losing own money will lead to depression.

losing other people money, but able to push the blame on others, and survive, will lead not to depression, but much satisfaction. sleep at night also smiling.

Patriot

Alfrescian
Loyal
after losing 14b, i wonder y ho jinx not having depression & can still smile a lot.

Why should she be depressed when she loses billions of the co's money but still get millions in salaries and bonuses and still not be blamed by the board for the losses?

If I were her, I will also smile and have no regrets.