• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Msia to Broadcast WC 2010 in HD!

Capano2020

Alfrescian
Loyal
MIA will be issuing their statements soon through press conference that the WC council has handed very unfair conditions and by winning the bid for the broadcast, mediacock will be suffering financial losses and broadcasting autonomy if mediacock complies and secure the broadcast rights.

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Don't bullshit okay ? Ramseth, don't say 'if'. YOU ARE DEFINITELY going to watch in either Malaysia or Thailand.:rolleyes:

Wow, can read my mind. Me not watching World Cup (at least the important games) is like Brazil failing to qualify for World Cup. :biggrin:

STUCK_HERE

Alfrescian
Loyal
I couldn't be fucking bothered. I don't watch football! But mark my words that it would come to Shitapore. The govt don't want to be the laughing stock.

numero uno

Alfrescian
Loyal
what is the big deal of having to watch it in HD? During the last WC, we already have telecast in HD. I recall I was at Robertson square, one screen was on HD, one was not.

There was a slight lag of 1 -2 sec on the screen with HD. One side was already cheering a goal before you see it on the HD screen.

In any case if you are betting, you will be interested in the results - having HD won't deliver favorable results.
why is it always when malaysia or thailand or indonesia does something better, there would be always sour grapes and born losers to nit pick and pour cold water on their achievements??? no wonder the snkie garmen likes to screew people like you:oIo::oIo: If they are better be a sportman and admit it. don't find fault. no wonder they are laughing at you:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin: I see alot of sour grapes and born loser in the alot of the comments/ forumers above.