• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

M'sia Home minister feels sad about terrorist's death !

GoFlyKiteNow

Alfrescian
Loyal
What is this minister trying to say.?.. - The dead man is a cold blooded mass murderer with the blood of hundreds of innocents on his hands...and yet the minster feel sorry for his death..!.
--------------

Hisham: Noordin could have been rehabilitated

KUALA LUMPUR: Terrorist Noor_din Md Top, who was shot dead by Indonesian police, could have been rehabilitated.

Home Minister Datuk Seri Hisha_mmuddin Tun Hussein said he was sad to hear about the death.

“What he did was wrong. We don’t condone what he did. I am sad that we did not get to rehabilitate him, like we have done with many others, including Jemaah Islamiah militants.

“I am sad because a life is a life,” he told reporters after watching personnel from the police, Rela, Civil Defence Department and Rescue and Safety Department carry out Ops Sikap at the Jalan Duta toll here.

Noordin, a militant mastermind who eluded capture for nine years and terrorised Indonesia with a string of deadly bombings, was killed during a shoot-out in central Indonesia yesterday.

Hishammuddin said the Government would help Noordin’s family bring the body back after the authorities completed their investigations.

He said Noordin’s identity had been confirmed through a fingerprint check but a DNA test would be conducted to verify the result.

Hishammuddin said Malaysia had cooperated with all parties, including Indonesia, in cross-border crime, but added that Malaysia had no part in yesterday’s raid.

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Hishammuddin? This idiot?

:smile::smile:

Attachments

• UMNO12_061107_PEMUDA6.jpg
    UMNO12_061107_PEMUDA6.jpg
    17.8 KB · Views: 93

SamuelStalin

Alfrescian
Loyal
What is this minister trying to say.?.. - The dead man is a cold blooded mass murderer with the blood of hundreds of innocents on his hands...and yet the minster feel sorry for his death..!.
--------------

Hisham: Noordin could have been rehabilitated

KUALA LUMPUR: Terrorist Noor_din Md Top, who was shot dead by Indonesian police, could have been rehabilitated.

Home Minister Datuk Seri Hisha_mmuddin Tun Hussein said he was sad to hear about the death.

“What he did was wrong. We don’t condone what he did. I am sad that we did not get to rehabilitate him, like we have done with many others, including Jemaah Islamiah militants.

“I am sad because a life is a life,” he told reporters after watching personnel from the police, Rela, Civil Defence Department and Rescue and Safety Department carry out Ops Sikap at the Jalan Duta toll here.

Noordin, a militant mastermind who eluded capture for nine years and terrorised Indonesia with a string of deadly bombings, was killed during a shoot-out in central Indonesia yesterday.

Hishammuddin said the Government would help Noordin’s family bring the body back after the authorities completed their investigations.

He said Noordin’s identity had been confirmed through a fingerprint check but a DNA test would be conducted to verify the result.

Hishammuddin said Malaysia had cooperated with all parties, including Indonesia, in cross-border crime, but added that Malaysia had no part in yesterday’s raid.

Generally Malays are much more united like the Japanese and would strongly support each other at most times. Even a Chinese national friend of mine could see and reveal this to me.

KuanTi01

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This farker is just a cheapo opportunist! Trying to play hero again. Lanchiao " a life is a life". As far as all non-terrorists are concerned, it's better he's dead than alive. To this bloodthirsty terrorist, a life is definitely not a life. He killed wantonly, including the innocent and the defenceless! This cheapo felt sad! He might as well praise him for killing the infidels (read non-muslims).:mad: Nothing but misguided sympathy!

Lentor

Alfrescian
Loyal
the only rehab for a terrorist is to kill himself.
that pig Hishammuddin should be happy for him, at least he's now fuxking around with 72 virgins.

takcheksian

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wah, "a life is a life"!

So noble!

Go tell it to the 400 children at Beslan school who were murdered by the likes of Nordin Mohd Top!

myo539

Alfrescian
Loyal
So this Hisham is going to rehabitate Mat Selamat - after all they people like them are heroes - because they going around killing people from other countries like Indonesia, Singapore and Thailand.

Muslim militants are his brothers - they carry kris or bombs. Malaysia will never return Mat Selamat to Singapore. They will use him as a leverage - to bargain with Singapore. One day they will propose building the Third Link to Johore in exchange for Mat.

Lee5604

Alfrescian
Loyal
There is a saying in America during the times of fighting between the red indians and the cowboys, "a good indian is a dead indian".

So, a good terrorist is a dead terrorist. Period.

Mas Selamat should be hanged. Period. But Malaysia wants him as a bargaining chip, or (if I may imagine), even worse to use him for future attacks in Singapore?

vincenttan

Alfrescian
Loyal
This Malaysian Minister should be happy for his fellow brother as TOP finally gets his wish of fucking the 72 virgins.

SotongMee

Alfrescian
Loyal
This Malaysia ministar is smart acting sotong and flowing crocodile tears.

He is smart to know that Matland got many underground terrorists who
are undetected, and he does not want to anger them by celebrating
the death of Top.

After all the guy already dead, good PR to say something nice.

Malaysia Boleh!

Truly Asia! :oIo:

Last edited:

Lee5604

Alfrescian
Loyal
Quote:>>>This Malaysian Minister should be happy for his fellow brother as TOP finally gets his wish of fucking the 72 virgins.<<<

The translation never guaranteed that there will be 72 human virgins, it could be 72 asses (I mean donkeys) to screw.

SotongMee

Alfrescian
Loyal
If true, martyrs will be rewarded with be 72 heavenly virgins, non-human "angels" of some sort, how can be 72 donkeys to screw?

Quote:>>>This Malaysian Minister should be happy for his fellow brother as TOP finally gets his wish of fucking the 72 virgins.<<<

The translation never guaranteed that there will be 72 human virgins, it could be 72 asses (I mean donkeys) to screw.

massorgy68

Alfrescian
Loyal
Doubt he could be rehabilitated. If Mas Selamat is a gone case, what more Nordin who is a certified bomb maker and mass murderer??? Better for him to die... It's just one life compared to all the lives he killed and the emotional impact that he inflicted on the families of the victims... Stupid comment but since it's from a Msian minister, I'm not surprised...