• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Ms Low Yen Ling

Lemon

Alfrescian
Loyal
I saw a few pictures of Ms Low on Murali's FB. She was walking with Mr Murali during the PAP walkabout in Bukit Batok SMC by-election.

I have not read much about her before. So, I did a search for more info about her as shown below:

Ms Low Yen Ling

Designation : Parliamentary Secretary, Ministry of Education & Ministry of Trade and Industry,
Mayor, South West District, and MP for Chua Chu Kang GRC (Bukit Gombak).

Education Info
Nanyang Technological University, 1996
Temasek Junior College, 1992

Year of Birth : 1974

Email:

[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]

So, at 42 years old, is she that capable and talented to hold four separate official positions?
Is she paid one salary or is she paid four salaries every month?
Or is she by any chance, a blue-eyed girl of Mr Tharman or what hah?
Any bro. here who has inside info about this woman?

12916715_1009210682461990_4553841998032214802_o.jpg

12809692_1009210769128648_136985384599912252_n.jpg

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal
Talent sir, does not come cheap. Singapore a small place, many problems to look after. It is best use of our limited talent, no? :cool: