• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Ms Lo Hwei Yen

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This is really hilarious. Apparently, those officers doesn't know the existence of those high powered zoom lense.

Can't blame them though. Am sure they were acting on instructions. Empowerment not in their vocab. Doesn't reflect well on the auxillary police. Too many M'sians perhaps.

If the act was done inside the building, I can understand. But, outside?

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
his wifey oso ...

buy n dun buy all @ wrong time ... wen shud buy, never bot ... wen not 2 buy, die-die buy ... wen shud sel, never sold ... wen not 2 sel, die-die sold ...

knn, dey r a matching pair! ... :eek:

Thanks for highlighting the similarity. Now, easier to understand this perfect couple.

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Cantonese say sibei cheong hei ..Mandarain say Mei wan Mei Liao..

where got cheong hei? this thread was revived to remind the pap leadership of its foolishness which caused the death of an innocent Singaporean and breaking her parents' hearts

blur sotong

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Sibei sounds Hokkien to me.

You are right. Should be "zhang hai" instead of sibei.

Btw Tracy, we are having a mini cycLing triaL from East coast to Changi this sat @ 1pm.Pm me if you are keen.

Whoa, Fishy going for the kill liow... good move noted.

thanks, i prefer to jog along EC Beach..more exercise value and tones my body

Ah Fook ah, Tracy giving tips liow...

If Ash007 is reading, ... too bad... you kana stuck in Sydney whahaahaaaaaa

Ash007

Alfrescian
Loyal
You also leh, :P plus, I already played enough so know all the tips already.

You are right. Should be "zhang hai" instead of sibei.

Whoa, Fishy going for the kill liow... good move noted.

Ah Fook ah, Tracy giving tips liow...

If Ash007 is reading, ... too bad... you kana stuck in Sydney whahaahaaaaaa

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
LHL has not learnt to guard his mouth and told bad jokes abt China at a Washington Official function drawing groans and polite laughters from the audience.

The jokes were politically bad and distasteful.

When will LHL learn?