• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Ms Catherine Lim on the 2015 Elections...Good Read...

Wunderfool

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Absolutely!

That is one of the reasons Catherine will not make a good politician. She does not have the conviction and gumption to speak what is in her heart. Her voice for the politics of the day stops short at the head. It does not flow down to the heart and wills her to join in the political fray.

Last edited:

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
she's taking a page out of donald rumsfeld.

"Reports that say that something hasn't happened are always interesting to me, because as we know, there are known knowns; there are things we know we know. We also know there are known unknowns; that is to say we know there are some things we do not know. But there are also unknown unknowns – the ones we don't know we don't know. And if one looks throughout the history of our country and other free countries, it is the latter category that tend to be the difficult ones." Donald Rumsfeld.

Wunderfool

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
she's taking a page out of donald rumsfeld.

"Reports that say that something hasn't happened are always interesting to me, because as we know, there are known knowns; there are things we know we know. We also know there are known unknowns; that is to say we know there are some things we do not know. But there are also unknown unknowns – the ones we don't know we don't know. And if one looks throughout the history of our country and other free countries, it is the latter category that tend to be the difficult ones." Donald Rumsfeld.

As a writer .... that's so unoriginal !

I would prefer to hear her write her convictions... like why PAP will win this time ?