• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Mrs Korea, but Singapore is her home

sammymugabe

Alfrescian
Loyal
She converted liao. whats weird is that why didn't she take after her husband's surname? And if she chose to retain her surname, which is what many Asian women do, she should be known as Madam Lee instead. The reporter and editor are fucktards, as usual.

SHE is the reigning Mrs Korea World 2010.

But according to this beauty queen, Singapore is her home.

For the past four years, Mrs Ayesha Lee, a Singaporean permanent resident, has built a life for herself here following her marriage to Singaporean Zaidi Abdul Latip. They have a 21-month-old son, Aidan.

But being in Singapore didn't stop her from being crowned Mrs Korea World 2010.

"The competition was open to Koreans all over the world. I decided to give it a try so I flew back to Korea, with my husband's blessing, to take part in the competition last month," the 28-year-old who works with Microsoft told The New Paper.

Mrs Lee will compete in the Mrs World 2010 pageant to be held in Korea in October.

Host countries are allowed two contestants, she said. So, Mrs Lee will be representing Korea alongside fellow Korean Han Gi-Hye.

How will she differentiate herself?

Mrs Lee said: "I intend to portray a bi-cultural perspective and show the judges something different.

"Having lived (in Singapore) for four years, I feel that I am also part Singaporean now. The Singaporean culture, especially the Malay culture, has become part of me now."

The yummy mummy will be donning dresses designed by both Korean and local designers.

She has also taken up Malay dance as she finds it "interesting and graceful".

"I did a bit of the Malay dance at the Mrs Korea World competition and the judges were amazed by it as it was something different to them," she said.

Malay dishes

The slender beauty, who maintains her figure by climbing 22 flights of stairs almost daily, has also mastered cooking traditional Malay dishes like nasi lemak, ayam lemak chilli padi and sambal sotong.

"I love Malay food because it is spicy and I especially love sambal sotong," she gushed.

She has also picked up some Malay from her mother-in-law.

Mrs Lee and Mr Zaidi, a 35-year-old architectural designer, first met in Beijing in 2005 when they were posted there for work. The couple dated for about two years before deciding to tie the knot.

While all may seem to be going well for her now, that was not the case when she moved here in 2007.

Mrs Lee, who embraced Islam prior to marrying Mr Zaidi, recalled: "We could not get a house because I was not a PR...(Also), we were two individuals who did not really know what married life was like and I had to get used to a new culture so it was pretty hard."

Now that we both have matured, "managing a family and understanding each other's culture" is better.

That is not to say that their family life is conflict-free.

She said with a laugh: "In my culture, a child has to be strictly disciplined from young. But my husband is more laidback when it comes to Aidan's mischief. So sometimes he will tell me that I am too strict with Aidan."

moolightaffairs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i got malay friends not muslim. name like mat salleh! i think if that guy got a open mind, its ok even he is a muslim. but most of the muslim i know, got dangerous mindset and a close mind. younger days all havoc!!! younger days smoking, drinking, casual sex and some even eat pork!!! but when they start to get older and settle down, they look for redemption as too many sin liao and of cos older that means nearer to death liao. then their mindset changed, can become fanatic sometime or become weak and kena make use by those evil religion teachers or mudarris.

this mat who married korean if he can keep his mind open and enjoy life still ok. if he old liao and go haji and want to become saint before he die. his mindset and actions will be fanatic!!! then you will see him keep beard and the korean aunty must wear tudong liao. :biggrin:

Alfrescian
Loyal
Aiyar no big deal lar. How many times have you read in the papers of people born here and then spend the rest of their lives overseas in their adopted country, yet claim to be totally Singaporean at heart? It is totally acceptable!

So likewise, we can live our whole lives here, and not be Singaporean at all too. No big deal. What is Singaporean anyway? Just another name.

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
no one race is above another ...many singaporean thought japanese are racist ..in fact they themself are racist ...

its true that malay life is more interesting then those chinese . malay live life tothe fullest ...chinese are boring people ,only know how to make money ..

one thing i dont understand malay is , why they must pray so many times a day ? is their god deaf ?

sfugel

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bro,not all Malays are Muslim,albeit a very small number of them.As for the religious aspects of it,Chinese burn papers and effigy,paper houses, cars etc,burn sticks with incense,put human food on table,some eat wafers,some dab water on themselves................all in their beliefs and rites.............and all should be respected,or at the very least tolerated.So please,no unnecessary remark.

Royalblood

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am Chinese but maybe most of the time I help my Chinese friends, I do not get appreciated (only a few bother to return the favor), whereas if I help my Malay friends, they will be 'abangs' and then the occasional treat for drinks. But of course, those Malays are those 'lepak one corner' type of Malays, not those more educated Malays. Those are probably the type of run road as you have mentioned.

I am proud to be Chinese but sadly, the Malays seem to make better friends and more brotherly. At least from my experience.

I have many malay friends. They are indeed nice to hang out with and not as competitive as the chinese so you feel very relax when u hang out with them.

BUT! never never lend them money! i lend about 200sgd to a malay "friend" during a time when he could not even pay his utility bills.......that's when i see his true colours. When he had money, he rather splurge it on hookers and cigarettes than return the money to me. Refuse to pick up my call when i call his mobile...simply wtf......:oIo:
Well, i treat it as 200sgd to see his true colours. So far, of all the malay friends i have, i only trust 2 of them. The rest are just my "alcohol meat friend" ahahah

I am not trying to be biase or what, but from my circle of friends, my Chinese friends really leave me with good impression. My Chinese friends will usually not ask for any help unless they are really really out of options and whenever i lend them $$$, no to ask one....auto return the next time i see them. In fact, i think i have ask for more help from my chinese friend, than they have asked from me..... I think you must have been hanging out with the wrong crowd bro.

Royalblood

Alfrescian
Loyal
She kena gong-tau or what? Married a long-hair Mat Yoyo! "Xian hua cha zai niu fen shang!"

I guess this Korean girl really marry out of true love. The guy is fat and fugly and not exactly rich.

Contrast this with our local fucked up racist SPG who only go for angmo dicks just because they think angmos are superior or something....simply wtf!?:oIo:

Stupid fucking SPGs are actually racist you know....they will not give other races the opportunity to date them but exclusively reserve this right for angmo men only. Angmo men are also fucking racist....so in the end they are a perfect match. 2 racists fucking each other!