• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Mr Fang caught his maid fucking bangla in his kid's room!

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
there maybe another angle to this:

Mr Fang's children ask maid to teach them abt sex education, so maid bring in an assistant to explain certain terms such as dick & cheebye...thats why they are in the children's room.

Mr Fang's fault for probably rebuffing children's request & they have to turn to the maid...:rolleyes:

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Indon and Pinoy girls give me free also I dont want. Too short. Short hands short legs and short body. Adult like pri sch only.

Why you worry about the hands & the legs?, it is what is between the legs you should be concerned?, the width, the depth & the bushes & the smell. :biggrin:

Hans168

Alfrescian
Loyal
thks to gahmen we pay more to maids but get horrible maid service/quality.........
ditch a maid, you will lose your insurance premium...... gahmen does not care about making sure you get fair treatment like pro rated refund............ hire new one, another round of full insurance premium - very much like getting screwed with petrol. Gahmen take their cut; petrol companies hit motorists hard n merciless.

Received_by_Kings

Alfrescian
Loyal
This is really no heaven no sky. Can understand if employer is not in the flat and maid want to tao jia. This case shows the maid is very daring. The employer should stop the maid bf from leaving and call police. Can't believe.

Why the maid is so daring is because the man is a pussy. How a weak man like him can be married and get his genes passed on is a world wonder. It seems while female smokers have risen I think many men in Singapore have also managed to achieve this stupendous submissive state as there are now colorful reports of them being beaten, pinched in the balls and chained in public by women without their retaliation or even, annoyance.

Real nice guys, these.

Last edited:

Received_by_Kings

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Fucking pinoy maid/whores...whoring for his bangla bf at employer house..DISGUSTI

"By God's will, I chanced upon these photos, taken in my house, my room and on my bed, of her wearing my clothes as well as our belongings.
Sally is a useless God-fearing Christian.

melzp

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Fucking pinoy maid/whores...whoring for his bangla bf at employer house..DISGUSTI

Sgp employers are daft. Pinoys are outright outfront liars.

Imagine, they want an off day for Gd Fri mass at Bras basah church.
N i had to be dragged to Geylang for all u want to know.

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Why the maid is so daring is because the man is a pussy. How a weak man like him can be married and get his genes passed on is a world wonder. It seems while female smokers have risen I think many men in Singapore have also managed to achieve this stupendous submissive state as there are now colorful reports of them being beaten, pinched in the balls and chained in public by women without their retaliation or even, annoyance.

Real nice guys, these.
This Mr Fang is real lucky. The maid could have brought a group of FTs and do even more damaging things. And he can let the FT bf go just like that?

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
maid are human being too, they need sex, just because sinkies rich, they think they are master of brazilian farms with slave.
They should let the maid have weekend off and give them money so they can rent a cheap room.
I do not understand human being can treat animal like their best friends, and treat maid as some sort of slave, just because they pay peanuts.

mako65

Alfrescian
Loyal
For humanitarian sake, mr Fang shld buy a vibrator for the maid to ease her sexual needs or he can help her too...wahahaha! Yah, for the love of mankind, spread the love!

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
nanbeh,what you all expect. all these stories nothing new. these maids need sex as much as all of us. can you imagine a maid without sex for two years!!! some can't even tahan for one week! so many stories like these nothing new really. what to do, sinkies are so fartup people must need maids. me uncle do everything myself. nanbeh send all the maids home and you don't see all these fucking stories anymore. those who employ maids need to be fucked big time! you can have sex. why can't the maids have sex too.nanbeh!!! you expect a young woman to be sexually deprived for two years or 4 years!! come on...have a heart. if you are scared....no maids lor.do everything yourself!

in fact employers should have a private room for their maids....many of them even sleep on kitchen floors!!!!!