• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Mr Chiam See Tong the LION HEARTED moves supporters to tears

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Supporters moved to tears by SPP Chiam

Shin Min Daily News - 2 hrs 7 mins ago
pc_600x450.jpg

When SPP Secretary-General Chiam See Tong went off stage after a rally yesterday, some supporters were moved to tears when they saw that he is physically weaker than before.

SPP Chairman cum Hong Kah North SMC candidate Sin Kek Tong led the SPP election rally which started at 7.20pm last night on the field at Jurong West Ave 3.

Mr Chiam spoke at 9.15pm to cheers and warm applause of the audience. It believed many in the crowd are there just to listen to Chiam speak.

Although he is not as strong as before, he still held the air of a general, attracting the attention of many. He spoke slowly for over 8 minutes, stopping at least 4 times and was at times inaudible. He said that the SPP believes in building a democratic society, and for democracy to progress, an opposition voice is necessary.

He went on to speak of high ministerial salaries, Mas Selamat and other issues. He also wanted DPM and former Home Affairs Minister Wong Kan Seng to take responsibility for the Mas Selamat case.

At the end of the rally, Mr Chiam walked to the front of the stage with his party members’ help to shake hands with supporters.

The audience was full of praise for him, for his courage in standing for the election despite his poor health.

Source: Shin Min Daily News, 30 April 2011. Click here for the Chinese report.

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Fuck you PAP! Chiam See Tong has been fighting your undemocratic and underhanded tactics for 27 years!

His spirit is indomitable! He has fought for the brave residents at Potong Pasir. He has fought for all Singaporeans.

jw5

Loyal
The battle at Bishan-Toa Payoh interests me more than Aljunied.
We know that WP have a strong team at Aljunied. The pap team has 3 senior MPs who are relatively nice guys, Georgie, LHH and Zainal.
WP will win narrowly or lose narrowly.

But Bishan-TP is a more interesting indicator of voters' feelings.
Hen has been arrogant ever since he took office, hopefully people will remember some of his comments.
WKS for even longer. The former can go back to "saving lives", the latter can retire or go back to human resource. :biggrin:
Ben Pwee and Jimmy Lee look to be very capable and dedicated people. They are the future, will voters give this team a chance?

myo539

Alfrescian
Loyal
Please lah... his heart is already so weak and you say it is a lion heart. Have a heart please. It's really painful to listen to him.

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Please lah... his heart is already so weak and you say it is a lion heart. Have a heart please. It's really painful to listen to him.

Fuck you bastard. His heart is strong than any of the ball-less PAP MPs who made into parliament through walkovers.

You are a fucking rat shit bastard.

SIFU

Alfrescian
Loyal

cb mayo dog,

didn't i told u to work harder. all these 1 or 2 sentences reply aint going to please the old man. your fucking job is on the line. dun give general boy any chance to takeover u ok.

fuck u. wake up your CCB idea :oIo::oIo:

jw5

Loyal
Just in case Bishan-TP go to opposition, like Aljunied, I also have action plan for contingency. :biggrin:

The ideal ministar to replace Hen at Education is Mr Upturn the downturn.
Students all over S'pore will be motivated and encouraged to improve their education, particularly their language skills.
They will also be discouraged from crying in public places, because they learn that crying in public makes you look ugly. :biggrin:

The ideal ministar to replace Mr Wong as coordinating for homeland security will be our senior ministar wooden.
Since he is a master at international relations and has always advocated people getting along together and all that mushy stuff, he will be the ideal person to prevent terrorism.

As for the one of better stock, not very sure what she does, but it should not be too difficult to replace her. My recommendation is cass888 from our very own forum. :biggrin:

Microsoft

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
If Mr Chiam win Bishan/TPY... i vow...1 wk dun brush teeth, dun shower and dun play games(sob sob) 2 celebrate...

If AMk fall 2 opp pty...make it 2...:biggrin::biggrin:

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal
If Mr Chiam win Bishan/TPY... i vow...1 wk dun brush teeth, dun shower and dun play games(sob sob) 2 celebrate...

I am sure myo539 the honorable PAP bitch is going to vow to suck clean your cock after the fulfilment of your pledge!

Microsoft

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Dun scare me leh...:eek: More like i use my not so dirty cock to clean de filthy mouth...:(:biggrin::p

po2wq

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

lidat u gotta skip ktv oso ... :o :p

aljunied leh? ... mp leh? ... tampines leh? ... :confused:

Last edited: