• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Mr. Brown's analysis on the new cabinet

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal
The new Cabinet has been announced. Here is a round-up:

1. Who wants to complain about our transport? Tuck Yew, understand!

2. Tharman, thank goodness the smart one gets to look after money & now the manpower hot potato.

3. Yaacob "Freak Floods" Ibrahim is now MICA. Will censorship also be a once-in-fifty-years freak incident?

4. Ng Eng Hen is now in charge of defending our country, and not offending our Mother Tongue.

5. Vivian Balakrishnan is now in charge of floods because he is good at defending overflow.

6. Shanmugam still Law Minister & now Minister for Foreign AFFAIRS. Sorry my caps lock key got stuck.

7. MG Chan Chun Sing is now Acting Minister for Community Development, Youth, Sports and the Lanfang Republic.

8. Nobody knows who Heng Swee Keat is, but he is now Minister for Education. Heard he used to work in Malaysia Airlines (MAS).

9. S Iswaran one-ups Lim Swee Say: no portfolio but got two Second Minister posts.

10. Lim Hng Kiang is keeping the same hairdo at Trade and Industry.

11. Teo Chee Hean takes Wong Kan Seng's coordinating National Security job AND former Home Affairs job. Taller job scope.

12. Khaw Boon Wan, I hope you can make housing as affordable as your $8 hospital bill.

13. Gan Kim Yong, who oversaw our successful foreign talent program, will now oversee your health.

14. Lim Swee Say still looking for his portfolio. Anyone find it, let him know.

lnchwmn4

Alfrescian
Loyal
lanfang republic was a hakka enclave in Borneo that somehow became a sovereign state of its own, is that your point?

The new Cabinet has been announced. Here is a round-up:

1. Who wants to complain about our transport? Tuck Yew, understand!

2. Tharman, thank goodness the smart one gets to look after money & now the manpower hot potato.

3. Yaacob "Freak Floods" Ibrahim is now MICA. Will censorship also be a once-in-fifty-years freak incident?

4. Ng Eng Hen is now in charge of defending our country, and not offending our Mother Tongue.

5. Vivian Balakrishnan is now in charge of floods because he is good at defending overflow.

6. Shanmugam still Law Minister & now Minister for Foreign AFFAIRS. Sorry my caps lock key got stuck.

7. MG Chan Chun Sing is now Acting Minister for Community Development, Youth, Sports and the Lanfang Republic.

8. Nobody knows who Heng Swee Keat is, but he is now Minister for Education. Heard he used to work in Malaysia Airlines (MAS).

9. S Iswaran one-ups Lim Swee Say: no portfolio but got two Second Minister posts.

10. Lim Hng Kiang is keeping the same hairdo at Trade and Industry.

11. Teo Chee Hean takes Wong Kan Seng's coordinating National Security job AND former Home Affairs job. Taller job scope.

12. Khaw Boon Wan, I hope you can make housing as affordable as your $8 hospital bill.

13. Gan Kim Yong, who oversaw our successful foreign talent program, will now oversee your health.

Confuseous

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Lim Shit Say ( #14) will never find his portfolio. He is too busy looking at his CPF and bank statements, singing, I feel rich, I feel rich.

And even if you find the portfolio, he will tell you "I don't hear you, I don't want to hear you."

Now you know why he does not believe in Minimum wage but a great supporter of Maximum wage.

goldenmonkey

Alfrescian
Loyal
so basically our new ministers all have no Track Records

and are making failing records lah.

Track records? The only record I hear is a broken record who keeps saying we were brought from the third world to the first, almost single-handledly by a party, and we almost have to be gratefully eternally...

Varuna

Alfrescian
Loyal

Lim Swee Say appeals more as someone who is always ready to appear in party and superhero costumes. I am waiting to see if he will don the red underwear outside and assume the role of Superman to save the country. Let him push for the ARTS and wayang industry in Singapore. :biggrin:

hairylee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Track records? The only record I hear is a broken record who keeps saying we were brought from the third world to the first, almost single-handledly by a party, and we almost have to be gratefully eternally...

That record wasn't broken. It got short circuited and just keeps spinning.