• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Mr Brown plugging for freebies again!

Marilyn

Alfrescian
Loyal
This year alone, our washing machine died, our aircon died, our fridge died, and just now, the wife texted me: our living room tv also died. My household appliances must have made a death pact to go together. As my brother said, "It's like a Tim Burton movie in the making." Then my friend, Deb, said, "You wait till the furniture starts to die." Which reminds me, the sofa just got replaced a few months ago too. And Joy's bed collapsed… To be fair, the aircon, fridge and washing machine were ten years old. And really, it was time to replace them for more power-efficient models anyway. And the sofa was even older, more than ten years. But why have to all die in the same year? The appliances and furniture think I printing money like the US gahmen ah?

As I stood in the electronics store, I stared at the selection of 3D "Smart" LED TVs on sale and wondered, "Where are the 2D Stupid LED TVs with awesome screens and enough HDMI ports?" Nair mind, I must be content and thankful that I still have my health. Wait, this year, I needed treatment for a slipped disc, and also had a colonoscopy and an eye exam…

via mrbrown.com

Last edited:

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Ok.. He is complaining about needing to lotnew stuffs all at once and out a

Last edited:

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
He jealous that fuckface xiaxue got a new car from Toyota....
Those who dislike midget xialanxue pls remember to boycott Toyota

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
But, there some truth in this electronics appliances conspiracy...I remember once I was down & out, the TV just 1 month out of warranty, decide to give up its 'ghost', then followed by the seldom used, well taken care of DVD player & then the old fridge too. They seem to conspire to conk out together, at the time, when your 'wallet is having cancer'. Anyway, I lived with no TV, no DVD Player, not that it really matters & a fridge you need to give a kick, once in a while. Don't laugh...but things like Mr.Brown says does happen...like a Tim Burton movie...

Last edited:

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The appliances company will sponser the replacements. He just have to advertised it on his s blog. So good for him n get it for free.

Satyr

Alfrescian
Loyal
The appliances company will sponser the replacements. He just have to advertised it on his s blog. So good for him n get it for free.
Good for him if they do. Else what's the point of being a popular blogger.
At least his recognition is due to his creativity not his position.

ChenHaoNan

Alfrescian
Loyal
He jealous that fuckface xiaxue got a new car from Toyota....
Those who dislike midget xialanxue pls remember to boycott Toyota

image.jpg

jw5

Loyal
Good for him if they do. Else what's the point of being a popular blogger.
At least his recognition is due to his creativity not his position.

Yalor, if there's no material benefits, what for do it hor? Waste time.
Come to internet forum also must make sure your future book sells or your annonymous moniker is "credible and popular". :rolleyes::biggrin:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
pmleegroupphoto-jpg_005524.jpg

Ask your beloved Pinky PM to blanja you some new furniture, new household appliances lah! You sellout piece of shit! :oIo:

Marilyn

Alfrescian
Loyal
very Tam Sim...

My Four-Eyes Family

...I have lived with shortsightedness for a long time and I know glasses and contact lenses very well. Well, these days, I also have to contend with age-related longsightedness, or Old Flower Eyes, and I have been wearing progressive glasses for some years too.

When Essilor, the makers of Crizal lenses asked if we would like new glasses for the whole family, I said sure thing, because both the younger two kids finally needed glasses and the wife also finally admitted to needing reading glasses too. Faith, my oldest, has perfect eyesight at the moment (phew!)...

I am not new to Crizal lenses. I have used them for my most recent progressive glasses and they are awesome. Scratch-, dust-, water- and smudge-resistant, and significantly reduced glare… what is not to like? I also found out they had UV protection, something I have been concerned with as I ride my bicycle to work in the sun often, and I don't wear sunglasses...

As with most parents, I had used cheaper glasses for my kids because we think A) they always lose or spoil them and B) their prescription changes often. But this time, we were going to try better lenses with better coatings, especially for UV, for them. <sure, free, why not?>

We have never done glasses for the whole gang at one go before so it was quite an adventure. Usually, it's just one of us who came to make glasses. So it took a while longer than usual as we picked out frames that suit our faces and that we liked. Each of us also had a full eye test, particularly important for me because I was making progressive lenses that can help me see both far and near.

Nothing makes a man feel more uncle than having to make progressive lenses but hey, at least they don't have lines anymore.

I am told my Crizal progressive lenses are the latest generation, with better optics for near field vision. On a daily basis, I look at all kinds of stuff, from the computer (that's one distance), to an iPad (another distance), to an iPhone (the smallest of the lot and the nearest I read). So a pair of glasses had better be designed to help me shuttle between these reading distances.

I also wear the same glasses to ride outdoors, sometimes in the rain. Again, water running off the lenses help with the vision, and at night, reduced glare is my best friend.

So you can understand how much I appreciate a good pair of glasses and why I am always willing to pay a little more for quality. I have another pair of glasses being made for home/office use too. This other pair of Nikon progressives are designed for medium to near field use, like from iPhone to computer....

Mr Brown

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
Mr Brown is a traitor and super sell out who became a PAP dog right? Why can't ask his masters for these type of small cheapskate things?

oratedar

Alfrescian
Loyal
very Tam Sim...

My Four-Eyes Family

...I have lived with shortsightedness for a long time and I know glasses and contact lenses very well. Well, these days, I also have to contend with age-related longsightedness, or Old Flower Eyes, and I have been wearing progressive glasses for some years too.

When Essilor, the makers of Crizal lenses asked if we would like new glasses for the whole family, I said sure thing, because both the younger two kids finally needed glasses and the wife also finally admitted to needing reading glasses too. Faith, my oldest, has perfect eyesight at the moment (phew!)...

I am not new to Crizal lenses. I have used them for my most recent progressive glasses and they are awesome. Scratch-, dust-, water- and smudge-resistant, and significantly reduced glare… what is not to like? I also found out they had UV protection, something I have been concerned with as I ride my bicycle to work in the sun often, and I don't wear sunglasses...

As with most parents, I had used cheaper glasses for my kids because we think A) they always lose or spoil them and B) their prescription changes often. But this time, we were going to try better lenses with better coatings, especially for UV, for them. <sure, free, why not?>

We have never done glasses for the whole gang at one go before so it was quite an adventure. Usually, it's just one of us who came to make glasses. So it took a while longer than usual as we picked out frames that suit our faces and that we liked. Each of us also had a full eye test, particularly important for me because I was making progressive lenses that can help me see both far and near.

Nothing makes a man feel more uncle than having to make progressive lenses but hey, at least they don't have lines anymore.

I am told my Crizal progressive lenses are the latest generation, with better optics for near field vision. On a daily basis, I look at all kinds of stuff, from the computer (that's one distance), to an iPad (another distance), to an iPhone (the smallest of the lot and the nearest I read). So a pair of glasses had better be designed to help me shuttle between these reading distances.

I also wear the same glasses to ride outdoors, sometimes in the rain. Again, water running off the lenses help with the vision, and at night, reduced glare is my best friend.

So you can understand how much I appreciate a good pair of glasses and why I am always willing to pay a little more for quality. I have another pair of glasses being made for home/office use too. This other pair of Nikon progressives are designed for medium to near field use, like from iPhone to computer....

Mr Brown

So many 'adverts' within his post.

When paying for it himself, everytime only buy 1 pair for a family member. When FOC then whole family go and make. Somemore chose the most expensive lenses and even get more than 1 pair for himself. Fucking cheapo fatty.