• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

MP apologises for using quote that included sensitive words

lianbeng

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
lianbeng says: sorry no cure liao lah! damage already done liao! :biggrin: go n gang rape his wife n daughter or sister then say sorry can or not?

DuYunQi

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I really wonder why we still put up with some sub-standard showing from certain MPs.. esp when they give themselves so much money.. taken from our tax contributions?

So, the citizens of Sg pay for such insensitivity? And then they use our money to pay lawyers to send letters to those who point out their mistakes?

Geez.. wake up sinkies who still wana show support for pappies. They act like they got so much free time on their hands.. so free that they can read "profound" things.. that I believe speaks nothing of democracy.. and puts it up wholesale.. without realizing how insensitive certain words were.

Enuff is enuff.

BuiKia

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Be glad that you are in Singapore, at the most is a legal action. If in the middle east, they may just say you insulted their religion and beheaded you instead.

Yes vote out these arrogant and dumb people who cannot win argument and then threatening to take legal action !

Last edited:

saratogas

Alfrescian
Loyal
This good-for-nothing MP should resign. My Indonesian maid can do a better job than him!

Your maid can run FAS, S-leak... Bookies favour kelong leak!?
016b61ed.jpg

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Of all the running dogs present in various organizations, the PAP had to pick a daft chap from the FAS to become a MP. :rolleyes:

What has the FAS accomplished? It destroyed the local football culture in two decades.

Was the PAP that hard up for a Malay face in a GRC to keep up the appearances of a 'multi-racial representation'?

hungryboi

Alfrescian
Loyal
Had it been a WP's MP who made this insensible remark, he/she would have been blasted million times in parliament this week and will be mentioned by pinky in GE 2016.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Had it been a WP's MP who made this insensible remark, he/she would have been blasted million times in parliament this week and will be mentioned by pinky in GE 2016.
All the MIWs will score point take turns to whack the bugger....MSM will report for at least 2 weeks the incident.......democracy in action

DEDEER

Alfrescian
Loyal
I don't believe this malay guy. He wrote as if as a 18year old guy he was eagerly waiting to be call to serve NS.:confused:

In fact he must be gloating and celebrating then that he managed to siam NS.

DuYunQi

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
My fren, bro T68 has informed me that there was a letter submitted (Today paper) saying that a Grace something wrote in to tick off ppl going at this MP.

In her post, she even quoted the Greek origin of the word Democracy.. has someone been reading this forum to get ideas to defend their masters?

What the F**k has gang-rape got to do with Democracy? If someone didn't put up his understanding of his readings and explain why he liked a certian quote and even explain his take on the quote.. but put it up wholesale.. what can we, the readers, know of the real intention of the post?

Seriously, a system to govern is similar to an act of crime? Is someone trying to tell us that crimes has been committed?

And again, the insensitivity of putting up those words.. especially for a public figure.. someone who is supposed to represent the residents who voted... I best not give those support pappies any more ideas to "fire" back.