• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

MP Alvin wants Dr Susan to pay him $100000 per hour - PAP: is money money money

Hans168

Alfrescian
Loyal
So what the bitch do to others in her own profession, have others doing the same to her in their own profession, as so alleged by her?

Retribution sure bites back hard. LoL

hey she suffered enuf - got Ah Neh to bite her once monthly in the bed..........!!!

Confuseous

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
"In response to the complaint, the Law Society formed a review committee to review the matter. One of the members in the review committee was Deputy Senior State Counsel from the Singapore Legal Service/Public Service Commission.

What happened next was the committee dismissed the complaint against Alvin Yeo, as lacking in substance. It based its decision on WongPartnership’s assertion that Alvin Yeo was not involved in the preparation of the bills, and that there was therefore no misconduct on his part. Alvin Yeo is the Managing Partner of WongPartnership..."

Wa...... top man does not know anything....... you think this is true?

This is the biggest pile of Bull shit I have heard. Detailed time sheets are kept by all staff members in a law firm - lawyers and supporting staff. Either by 15-minute blocks or usually 30-minute blocks. All staff need to have their time sheets cleared/approved by their immediate superiors with at least one senior partner signing off.

This is the kind of dishonesty that you find at the top of our society.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
yes yes and im here to correct you.....

u are talking about the difference between the rich and powerful and the merely the "rich",and bragging about what a big fark it is to be the brunei "royalty" when it dont make no shit difference what royalty u are....real power lies in real wealth,not whether ur the fucking queen of england or whatnot....brunei's economy has been going down the toilet since the 1990s and is only bolstered by their oil,and their oil is running out,they have reached peak oil production a long long time ago,and once that oil runs out poof their money runs out and they will be nothing more than what they truly are a bunch of monkeys like the rest of their monkey cousins java and malaysia and indonesia and the other shit brown countries....do u know the networth of brunei's soverign wealth fund?i believe its 40 billion,20 years ago our soverign wealth fund was 40 billion,today i believe the combined value of GIC and temasek is over 700 billion....brunei is passe and fuckshit so fuck ur brunei royalty

brunei dont even compare shit to corporations,market cap of exxon mobil is 400 billion and jp morgan 175 billion.

you moron i'm just saying you don't fuck around with somebody powerful and just expect to get away or continuing with the fucking. Everything else from you is BS.

uglyloser

Alfrescian
Loyal
you moron i'm just saying you don't fuck around with somebody powerful and just expect to get away or continuing with the fucking. Everything else from you is BS.

yeah, im sure the brunei royalty has close links with the sg elite. so dr lim fucked with the wrong person in this case

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Essentially..this is greed and brings out the character of the individual....

LHL will have to drop him..otherwise the smear will still be there...

Why dump him? You mean Lee Hsien Loong is not guilty of overcharging for his services? :rolleyes:

Birds of a feather flock together. Corrupt and greedy people attract their own kind, like flies attracted to rubbish. :cool: