• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Movement for Democratic Change (MDC)

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dearest friend, How are you and your family.? I deem it necessary to brief you a little about myself and my family.I am Dr David Tsvangirai younger brother to Mr Morgan Tsvangirai, founder /Leader of Movement for Democratic Change (MDC). I was former director general of Ministry of Finance under the goverment of Detector Robert Mugabe in the year of 1992 to 2002, Due to political problem in my country between my party (MDC) and the Robert Mugabe it's not safe for me because of the current transition program of power-sharing between the two party's. I lost my wife and two son in a car accident during the crisis between the two party during politilical rally in Harare on the 18th November 2007, i believe you are aware of thousand if not millions who had lost their life's in the political problem in my country,as am writing to you now i do not have family on my own and so it apply to some zimbawean due political problem and economics crisis in my country and africa in general that is why i have decide to invest my money in your country. During my tenure I secretlly deposit the sum of $11.3million dollars with Security Company , I registered it as Family Treasure.In the light of this, i want you to come in as the new beneficiary to the deposited fund and claim it on my behalf for further investment in your country, As you may know in african country's where its leaders are corrupt and never probed. For your kind assistance am ready to compensate you with 20% , 80% is for me. Be inform that i would like to invest my own share on profitable business in you country . To this end, I advice you to keep this transaction confidential , all i requested from you is your williness,sincerity toward my relationship with you and i believe we still have a lot to do in the future, I wish you could be good friend and brother as am thinking . In your next respond do not hesitate to tell me a little about yourself. If this proposal meets with your favour, get back to me .I shall give you details and information of the security company when I get your reply. Waiting to hear from you. here is my email [email protected]

Truly Yours,
Dr David Tsvangirai,