• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Mother put baby in fridge for an hour. Guess the race?

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
I am surprised there's space in there for a kid! Means they do not stock up ample food. Putting him in the chiller is fine lah, for him to chill down. Should really have placed him in the freezer. We could do with one less shitskin in the world.

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I am surprised there's space in there for a kid! Means they do not stock up ample food. Putting him in the chiller is fine lah, for him to chill down. Should really have placed him in the freezer. We could do with one less shitskin in the world.

staged vid lah...................poor acting by the guy...............

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i don't think so. CCTV recording with time/date stamp. The little shitskin was in the chiller for an hour.

but the boys looks completely normal when brought out of the fridge leh.............also, one compartment was like left free to put the boy on purpose.............

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
but the boys looks completely normal when brought out of the fridge leh.............also, one compartment was like left free to put the boy on purpose.............
OK. But whatever it is, I wish there was a fire or the house collapsed. Then the world would have been instantaneously rid of three shitskin.