• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Most memorable event during your travels ......

middaydog

Alfrescian
Loyal
Mine was attending a live performance of Rose Chan in Gay World when I traveled in my teens from Jurong.....

Windsor

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
A dinner given in my honour in Finland by a company attended by executives and their wives after which an embarrassing sauna. Was thinking it was going to be a sauna with the wives too, but alas it was not to be. We all had to beat our bodies with a bunch of twigs with leaves to open our pores so we can perspire easily.:biggrin:

jacobsgoh

Alfrescian
Loyal
few days ago, when travelling on MRT, been offered a seat 3 times within a half hour ride; could be my age is showing, but i am only 70.

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Was having a decent massage by 2 girls at Bali sitting on a massage chair. One girl was massaging by hands, another my legs. The girl who was massaging my hand was cute and petite and i kept looking at her. But she was frowning throughout the whole massage and did not look at me. Then the girl massaging my hand kept giggling throughout. At that point if time, I still think I'm very handsome, can have a girl giggle at me. After finished, walk out of the shop, then realize I forgot to zip up after going to the toilet before the massage :biggrin:

No wonder the girl doing my legs look so angry. She must have thought I'm offering her my KKJ.

Last edited:

1sickpuppy II

Alfrescian
Loyal
Suppose to be half an hour transit but stuck in Doha airport for 4hrs due to an incoming sand storm. Went to their washroom to pee and notice WTF are these sand niggers washing their feet with the flushing pee water and found out its their prayer room and they were preparing to go and pray. The airport was quite crowded and my legs were quite tired so went to this room that was quite empty for a seat to rest while waiting for the storm to blow over and noticed why is this room full of covered up women looking at me with that funny angry look and found out later after being pulled out by their security that thats the room reserved for women only.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
missed my flight in mumbai when i had to take a cab between domestic and international airports. it's a crappy way to run an airport.

Last edited:

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal
Staying at a Beach Resort at Bentota (Sri Lanka), I asked the bell hop whether I could get some weed, he answered yes - I gave him US$20 and he returned with an envelope with some grass and included a packet of rolling papers. The next coupla days was the sand, Indian Ocean, Heinekens, and getting stoned. That was my honeymoon.

Cheers!

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Seeing an Indonesian cop being knocked down by a pick up on the busy streets of Jakarta... Bit comical and dramatic in the way he fell to the ground...Lucky for him he only suffered some tear on his uniform.. Funny thing is all those people around him are laughing at him instead of helping him up.. Even his partner was laughing at him..:eek: Happened in 2003...

kingrant

Alfrescian
Loyal
You shld have asked the girls to exchange roles since you obviously want the smiling one to have a go at the open garage door where your mini was kept.

Was having a decent massage by 2 girls at Bali sitting on a massage chair. One girl was massaging by hands, another my legs. The girl who was massaging my hand was cute and petite and i kept looking at her. But she was frowning throughout the whole massage and did not look at me. Then the girl massaging my hand kept giggling throughout. At that point if time, I still think I'm very handsome, can have a girl giggle at me. After finished, walk out of the shop, then realize I forgot to zip up after going to the toilet before the massage :biggrin:

No wonder the girl doing my legs look so angry. She must have thought I'm offering her my KKJ.

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
lost about 8k sin dollars on the second day of bbk ...kena pickpocked ...lucky my friend was with me ...he pay everything for that trip ....

stoned all the way when in amsterdam ...couldnt really remember the whole trip ..

kena pickpocked in paris subway station by a group of young girls about 15years old ...luckly managed to recover my wallet by a policeman wearing plain clothes patrolling that area

meet my current japanese wife in phuket ...meet my current japanese gf in koh panghan ..

nearly got into fight with a italian yazuka in italy

got to bed a japanese girl with angmo blood in london ...

nearly drown while surfin in phuket

stalk by a group of japanese woman ...first time in japan ...

Last edited:

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Staying at a Beach Resort at Bentota (Sri Lanka), I asked the bell hop whether I could get some weed, he answered yes - I gave him US$20 and he returned with an envelope with some grass and included a packet of rolling papers. The next coupla days was the sand, Indian Ocean, Heinekens, and getting stoned. That was my honeymoon.

Cheers!

bro..you are like me ...everywhere i go for hoilday ..i will ask the locals for weeds ...:wink:

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal
bro..you are like me ...everywhere i go for hoilday ..i will ask the locals for weeds ...:wink:

Yah - much safer than trying to bring some there oneself. On my first time to the gold coast, I wrapped some in foil paper and stuck it in my jeans. Then at Brisbane airport, they had this beagle doggie come sniffing us! I just about froze my nuts and thot that was the end of my life. Guess what, the dog sniffed me and moved on! I sighed a breath of relief. Then, my wife said the doggies was so cute and started calling the puppy back! I told her to shut up there and then! Of course she didn't know why as I (normally) love dogs.

Well, I got through customs, and Oz was a great place especially stayin' at my cuzz's place, bbqing, and just vegging out. Best thing I did there - crabbing. We caught so much and ate so much I actually got sick of eating m&d crabs.

Cheers!

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal
.......................stoned all the way when in amsterdam ...couldnt really remember the whole trip ...... ...

Damn, I was so stoned at an Aerosmith concert I don't remember anything at all other than Steve Tyler saying," Cleveland, you smell great!"

Cheers!

Windsor

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Was in Eastbourne Sussex after a heli trip from Heathrow, met with a rep show brought me out for dinner with his wife. Slammed my forefinger when closing the car, a Volvo. He then brought me to a hospital and I was x-rayed, hand was treated and bandaged. Paid less than a pound for the whole treatment. Me a foreigner so well treated and billed a small amount. In Singapore maybe $100.00 or more.