• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

most lucrative for Abu Sayyaf to kidnap and behead wealthy Sinkies

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Kns you bring up WW2 event....that's more than 70 years ago la.
If you need to know how well protected the US commander in chief is.....just google the impenetrable bubble that he travels in. Even airspace also closed. You want to take down Obama is not so easy.

I know a sinkie involved in official security for Xi during his recent visit. And it's no child's play

nkfnkfnkf

Alfrescian
Loyal
Kns you bring up WW2 event....that's more than 70 years ago la.
If you need to know how well protected the US commander in chief is.....just google the impenetrable bubble that he travels in. Even airspace also closed. You want to take down Obama is not so easy.

I know a sinkie involved in official security for Xi during his recent visit. And it's no child's play

Even inside the deep bunkers it is still possible to be captured.

Tell me which bodyguard (Terminator armor) can not be killed? What defense infrastructure can not be penetrated? All artificially made protective system can be taken down artificially. All humans and machines carrying out protection can be killed or destroyed. 1st key is intelligence. 2nd key is brute force. 3rd key is ploy / ruse / strategy. 4 key is weapon / equipment resources. 5 key is to pay all necessary prices.

Just only 5 elements, like my 5 finger tips.